Season 2019

Views: 1225 Posts: 4
Sideline Eye
wrote on 15-Mar-19 11:03

So... the new season is just a few weeks away. What are the thoughts? Ravens and St Andrews should be gunning for top spot. Who else is in with a shout? Any big recruits?

Tex
wrote on 20-Mar-19 10:00

Here we go for 2019. Rovers have again been handed an unwanted berth in amongst the big boys in 35/1. I guess that's the reward for winning the 35/2 Championship in 2018, although a high draw ratio and a last day smashing denied us the clean sweep. This Rovers team can play a bit, we might be a potential banana skin for a few of the big guns, but after some tough seasons in recent years in 35/1 expectations are realistic. See you all on the park for some fun and games.

Craig Foster
wrote on 25-Mar-19 13:07

Tex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here we go for 2019. Rovers have again been handed > an unwanted berth in amongst the big boys in 35/1. > I guess that's the reward for winning the 35/2 > Championship in 2018, although a high draw ratio > and a last day smashing denied us the clean sweep. > This Rovers team can play a bit, we might be a > potential banana skin for a few of the big guns, > but after some tough seasons in recent years in > 35/1 expectations are realistic. See you all on > the park for some fun and games. Can I get an autograph Texi?

Beecroft Barry
wrote on 26-Aug-19 16:02

Beecroft looking to come back 2020. U heard it here first

Author:
Subject: