Putney SL 1
Epping SL 3

Thornleigh SL 2
Redbacks SL 1

Ryde Panthers AA 1
Northern HFC SL 2

Tom
wrote on 02-Feb-21 12:00

Red Lea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s happened to roselea have they pulled the > plug and north Ryde taken their spot. Does anyone > know? Both clubs were supposed to be in. Roselea not being in the cup spells trouble imo

Red Lea
wrote on 02-Feb-21 12:02

What’s happened to roselea have they pulled the plug and north Ryde taken their spot. Does anyone know?

Tom.
wrote on 05-Feb-21 15:01

NHC forfeit against Ryde.

Around the grounds
wrote on 05-Feb-21 19:05

THL SL vs RED SL Heard Redbacks forfeited?!

thunder
wrote on 07-Feb-21 12:09

Red backs did forfeit, i wouldn’t base these matches in the cup on how most teams are travelling and how the season will look.

Numbers
wrote on 07-Feb-21 13:08

Don’t Redbacks have trials this afternoon scheduled? The association might have to rethink the timing of the cup if several SL & PL clubs didn’t enter and now there have been 2 forfeits.

Wht Happened?
wrote on 10-Feb-21 12:00

What happened with North Epping??

Cuppa
wrote on 10-Feb-21 12:02

not really. its a opt in cup, not all in. Normo PL never play in the cup. I think they should allow teams to enter 2 teams, ie 1st and ressies to fill the gaps. Personally...Getting North Epping into round 3 straight away is a bit of a joke, considering they should be in Super League after their breach of the registration rules in the PL. If only they didnt ask Mal from YMCA to step out of the room when they swept it under the carpet.

Unlucky mate
wrote on 10-Feb-21 21:05

Cuppa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not really. > > its a opt in cup, not all in. > > Normo PL never play in the cup. > > I think they should allow teams to enter 2 teams, > ie 1st and ressies to fill the gaps. > > Personally...Getting North Epping into round 3 > straight away is a bit of a joke, considering they > should be in Super League after their breach of > the registration rules in the PL. > > If only they didnt ask Mal from YMCA to step out > of the room when they swept it under the carpet. Guessing the draw of the Gilmour Cup didn’t go in your best interests, do you want more salt to add to your saltiness? How about a reality check for you... It’s season 2021, stop dwelling on season 2020!

Cuppa
wrote on 11-Feb-21 07:04

While you muppets are playing epping Ymca yello, blue and red, the reality of it is that north epping should be in super league. Call it what you will, but It’s a pretty big deal when the head of your club stuffs up and uses her position on the board to cover it up. Just saying

Lol
wrote on 13-Feb-21 15:02

Isn’t the president of Epping Fc also on the board? I’m sure he has pulled strings his way. IMO if you’re the president of a club you shouldn’t be allowed to join the association board. Just saying

Author:
Subject: