The run in

Views: 1284 Posts: 12
Gozz
wrote on 21-Sep-20 08:03

DRAGONS 27 - St Pats Thornleigh REDBACKS 22 - Thornleigh Epping PUTNEY 21 - HFC St Pats RAVENS 20 - Epping HFC ST PATS 16 - Dragons Putney

Predix
wrote on 21-Sep-20 08:09

Dragons - Redbacks GF. Dragons by far been most consistent all year and deserve it. Redbacks shouldn’t drop any points at home to Thorns and will beat Epping on Astro. Best 2 teams so fitting this should be the final.

Same crap
wrote on 21-Sep-20 09:04

I don't honestly understand the crap that Dragons get. It reminds me of Saints last year, everyone paying them out when clearly they were the best side in the comp. It's the same this year. Dragons have easily been the best team in both grades With some good recruitment they will stay in PL easily.

Dragons
wrote on 21-Sep-20 14:06

It’s been a good season till this point. Very tough game on Saturday v St Pts and Thornleigh the week after won’t be an easy game either. Plenty of football still to play. I hope it’s a good end to the season and the best teams will be the ones facing off in the grand final!

Fire Breather
wrote on 21-Sep-20 15:03

I fully expect us to go on with it and take the premiership. I believe we will take on Redbacks for the championship. GL all

Thanks
wrote on 21-Sep-20 15:07

Fire Breather Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I fully expect us to go on with it and take the > premiership. I believe we will take on Redbacks > for the championship. GL all Nobody from our club comes on here an talks like this. Thanks for the chickle though

Thanks
wrote on 21-Sep-20 15:08

Thanks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fire Breather Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I fully expect us to go on with it and take the > > premiership. I believe we will take on Redbacks > > for the championship. GL all > > Nobody from our club comes on here an talks like > this. > Thanks for the chickle though * chuckle

As if
wrote on 21-Sep-20 22:06

Seriously, if dragons get promoted it will be a joke. They’ll get flogged in prems and they’ll be back down quicker than you can say ‘their old’. I’m not biased against any team. I just call it like it is. If dragons were good I’d give them credit. They aren’t and all the other teams have given it to them on a plate. Also, the colonel is a flog and should go back to Yerezan. Santa Rosa is worse than waterloo, only just though.

Cosmo
wrote on 22-Sep-20 06:08

Geez you’re boring zzzzzzzz

Troll
wrote on 22-Sep-20 09:00

It is boring. And just stupid really. At first i thought he was a player that Macquarie probably brushed and hurt his feelings. Now i think as if is some kind of alter ego of the Colonel. He has to be - nobody can be this bitter or this much of a troll. He said a few weeks ago Macquarie wouldnt make the top 3 in either grade. Just give up mate. We hope to be playing them on GF Day and they definitely deserve to me there. Its an interesting run into GF day. As if you are not interesting at all. Jog along

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 23-Sep-20 20:03

As if Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously, if dragons get promoted it will be a > joke. They’ll get flogged in prems and they’ll > be back down quicker than you can say ‘their > old’. I’m not biased against any team. I just > call it like it is. If dragons were good I’d > give them credit. They aren’t and all the other > teams have given it to them on a plate. Also, the > colonel is a flog and should go back to Yerezan. > Santa Rosa is worse than waterloo, only just > though. How many times must I tell you? It's Yerevan you flaming imbecile not Yerezan. I should shove a zinger burger up your arse so then you can really call yourself a fire breather. You're about as useless as an ejection seat on a chopper you helmet. We will finish the season strong and be back in 2021 with a vengeance. The Colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel #itsfknhot #welcometosantarosa

ahahahahaha what an idiot
wrote on 28-Sep-20 14:06

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As if Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Seriously, if dragons get promoted it will be a > > joke. They’ll get flogged in prems and > they’ll > > be back down quicker than you can say ‘their > > old’. I’m not biased against any team. I > just > > call it like it is. If dragons were good I’d > > give them credit. They aren’t and all the > other > > teams have given it to them on a plate. Also, > the > > colonel is a flog and should go back to > Yerezan. > > Santa Rosa is worse than waterloo, only just > > though. > > > How many times must I tell you? It's Yerevan you > flaming imbecile not Yerezan. > > I should shove a zinger burger up your arse so > then you can really call yourself a fire breather. > You're about as useless as an ejection seat on a > chopper you helmet. > > We will finish the season strong and be back in > 2021 with a vengeance. > > The Colonel has spoken > > #bowtothecolonel #itsfknhot #welcometosantarosa there are helicopters with ejector seats you spud..... the blades are shed first

Author:
Subject: