Colonel The Dragon Slayer

Views: 809 Posts: 11
The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 14-Sep-20 19:04

I've had it up to my receding hairline hearing about these pretender Dragons playing the 'best brand of football' in the league. Anyone with half a brain knows that these pack of swines are a mid-table team at best. but I suppose those with a brain the size of a popcorn chicken would say otherwise. Truth be told - I, the Colonel, will slay those useless dragons at the fortress this weekend and make an example of these hand puppets sending out a clear message to the rest of the SL. The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel #allhailthecolonel

COLIN
wrote on 15-Sep-20 16:01

please take up a coaching course in the offseason as your current coach clearly coaches netball instead of football.

Curious?
wrote on 15-Sep-20 20:02

Anyone else think that the colonel is from dragons?

No
wrote on 15-Sep-20 20:03

As stated numerous times on numerous threads, the Colonel has no connection to the Dragons

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 15-Sep-20 21:01

We are going to get taught a lesson by those dragons at Santa Rosa. Colonel Sanders signing off. #AA1 #closingbusiness #gaytimecrusher #backtoYerevaz

Why?
wrote on 15-Sep-20 21:06

Curious? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone else think that the colonel is from > dragons? Seems like just some troll who used to play SL or just heard about the forum? Why do people think he's from Dragons?

Dude
wrote on 15-Sep-20 22:01

Probably because Dragons are incredibly dislikable Why? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Curious? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Anyone else think that the colonel is from > > dragons? > > > Seems like just some troll who used to play SL or > just heard about the forum? Why do people think > he's from Dragons?

Oddball
wrote on 16-Sep-20 05:08

Dude Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Probably because Dragons are incredibly > dislikable > > Why? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Curious? Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Anyone else think that the colonel is from > > > dragons? > > > > > > Seems like just some troll who used to play SL > or > > just heard about the forum? Why do people think > > he's from Dragons? Are they? They must have beaten you. We haven’t had any issues with them or any other team we have played this season

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 17-Sep-20 22:00

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We are going to get taught a lesson by those > dragons at Santa Rosa. > Colonel Sanders signing off. > > > > #AA1 #closingbusiness #gaytimecrusher > #backtoYerevaz Guys please note that this is not me, but just some low-life hoon pretending to be me. And for f*cks sake its YEREVAN not YEREVAZ you stupid drumstick. Anyway, Dragons to be slain this Saturday at fortress Santa Rosa. You've been warned. The Colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel #wearekfc #therealcolonel

The offer
wrote on 17-Sep-20 22:06

If KFC get a win, or even a draw, free Zinger burgers for the entire comp?

Fonz
wrote on 18-Sep-20 15:06

The offer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If KFC get a win, or even a draw, free Zinger > burgers for the entire comp? Only with a voucher

Author:
Subject: