Redz
wrote on 05-Sep-20 17:03

Ressies 6-3 Putney Firsts 3-1 Redbacks

Don
wrote on 05-Sep-20 18:04

Pats thorns? Epping KFC?

About a week ago
wrote on 05-Sep-20 18:05

Epping were in primary school a few years ago...

EFC2020
wrote on 05-Sep-20 18:08

Epping refuse to come on the forum because of the way they were treated a few years ago.

Dhskfmdn
wrote on 05-Sep-20 18:08

Any chance u dumb fucks can post your scores

Hahahaha
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:00

God you’re shit ravens, god you were hopeless today. Bugger off you bloody Galahas....

Pats
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:00

6 points day for Pats. Will make more of a habit of this round 2

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:05

Given that the high schoolers don't know about the forum and that the Colonel is an imposter... I might have to post up the score. Ressies 2-1 to Epping (The winning goal was an own goal and its probably the best OG by HFC I've ever seen in my 9 years of refereeing) Firsts 3-2 HFC HFC scored three goals all from getting in behind a high Epping back line and their pace out-did them and scored 3 good goals. Epping came back in the second half kudos to a penalty given by the referee and then a free kick. HFC I think didn't have the stamina to last the 90 and gave away a lot of freekicks due to this.

Ta mark
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:08

Comprehensive. Thornleigh vs Pats?? Any news?

THL
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:08

ST PATS VS THORNLEIGH Ressies 2-1 Firsts 1-0

Callin it
wrote on 05-Sep-20 20:00

Dragons are getting promoted this year. If they didn't drop points today, then they won't against Thornleigh or St Pats. That will be enough to ward off Redbacks (who have the easiest draw heading into the final Epping, KFC, St Pats).

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 05-Sep-20 21:02

Mark Clattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Given that the high schoolers don't know about the > forum and that the Colonel is an imposter... I > might have to post up the score. > > Ressies > > 2-1 to Epping (The winning goal was an own goal > and its probably the best OG by HFC I've ever seen > in my 9 years of refereeing) > > > Firsts > > 3-2 HFC > > HFC scored three goals all from getting in behind > a high Epping back line and their pace out-did > them and scored 3 good goals. Epping came back in > the second half kudos to a penalty given by the > referee and then a free kick. HFC I think didn't > have the stamina to last the 90 and gave away a > lot of freekicks due to this. Listen here son, I'm running over 32 KFC stores around Sydney I don't have time to check the forum immediately after a game when I'm bathed in glory and secret spices following a victory. And how dare you call me an imposter?? Give yourself a yellow card for dissent Marky Mark. The Colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel #therealcolonel #wearekfc #winnerwinnerchickendinner

Fire Breather
wrote on 05-Sep-20 21:09

You’re absolutely right we’re getting promoted. Another easy 6 points. And for people to think we were scared of the blunder. LOL. How do you lose to pats

Upper Cut
wrote on 05-Sep-20 22:01

Colonel, go uppercut yourself chief. Always comment on here once you see the results posted up on the website then you play it safe commenting afterwards. Clearly you're a fraud, most likely someone from Dragons is pulling off this fake show, given they are the ratbags of this forum.

Well?
wrote on 05-Sep-20 22:02

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Given that the high schoolers don't know about > the > > forum and that the Colonel is an imposter... I > > might have to post up the score. > > > > Ressies > > > > 2-1 to Epping (The winning goal was an own goal > > and its probably the best OG by HFC I've ever > seen > > in my 9 years of refereeing) > > > > > > Firsts > > > > 3-2 HFC > > > > HFC scored three goals all from getting in > behind > > a high Epping back line and their pace out-did > > them and scored 3 good goals. Epping came back > in > > the second half kudos to a penalty given by the > > referee and then a free kick. HFC I think > didn't > > have the stamina to last the 90 and gave away a > > lot of freekicks due to this. > > > Listen here son, I'm running over 32 KFC stores > around Sydney I don't have time to check the forum > immediately after a game when I'm bathed in glory > and secret spices following a victory. > > And how dare you call me an imposter?? Give > yourself a yellow card for dissent Marky Mark. > > The Colonel has spoken > > #bowtothecolonel #therealcolonel #wearekfc > #winnerwinnerchickendinner Would you like to give us some of your intelligent insights into your victory Colonel? How is it that you only just won against a bunch of high-schoolers?

Muppet
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:00

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Upper Cut Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Colonel, go uppercut yourself chief. Always > > comment on here once you see the results posted > up > > on the website then you play it safe commenting > > afterwards. > > > > Clearly you're a fraud, most likely someone > from > > Dragons is pulling off this fake show, given > they > > are the ratbags of this forum. > > > The only fraud here is you, son. You're the result > of an individual who's had one too many Quarter > Pounders this week. How dare you question my > authenticity. You are below me, show some respect. > > > #wearekfc #donthatetheplayer #bowtothecolonel Yep, just another troll that wastes his oxygen on the forum. Jog on ya flog.

Come on Colonel
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:01

Colonel do us a favour buddy and stay irrelevant. You add nothing to this forum. You aren't from HFC and you give them a bad name because of your shit-posting. Stop impersonating and get a life

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:03

Upper Cut Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Colonel, go uppercut yourself chief. Always > comment on here once you see the results posted up > on the website then you play it safe commenting > afterwards. > > Clearly you're a fraud, most likely someone from > Dragons is pulling off this fake show, given they > are the ratbags of this forum. The only fraud here is you, son. You're the result of an individual who's had one too many Quarter Pounders this week. How dare you question my authenticity. You are below me, show some respect. #wearekfc #donthatetheplayer #bowtothecolonel

get a life
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:04

I feel sorry for you repeatedly writing up colonel posts.. and even going to the effort of hash tagging them.. are you for real man? Dont want to be rude, but mate, you seriously need to check yourself. You need a better hobby. All the best, truly

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:08

I feel sorry for you lot who are all beneath me. I run this forum, bow down you helmets. #wontstophashtagging #patsforrelegation #wearekfc #zinger

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:09

> Would you like to give us some of your intelligent > insights into your victory Colonel? How is it that > you only just won against a bunch of > high-schoolers? We were by far the better side. Unfortunately (and yet again) the referee decided to 'gift' our underage opposition with opportunities to score goals thus making the scoreline more respectable than what the story truly was. Everybody knows I have my troops playing the best brand of football in the league. We've been a good side out of luck but are still on the hunt for scalps. The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel

LOL
wrote on 06-Sep-20 09:04

Didn’t dragons draw 1-1 to pats round 1?

Crowds
wrote on 06-Sep-20 10:07

Give the crowds what they want to see Dragons Thornleigh grand final

SantaRosa
wrote on 06-Sep-20 12:09

Mark Clattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Given that the high schoolers don't know about the > forum and that the Colonel is an imposter... I > might have to post up the score. > > Ressies > > 2-1 to Epping (The winning goal was an own goal > and its probably the best OG by HFC I've ever seen > in my 9 years of refereeing) > > > Firsts > > 3-2 HFC > > HFC scored three goals all from getting in behind > a high Epping back line and their pace out-did > them and scored 3 good goals. Epping came back in > the second half kudos to a penalty given by the > referee and then a free kick. HFC I think didn't > have the stamina to last the 90 and gave away a > lot of freekicks due to this. "kudos to a penalty given by the referee?" so you disagree with the other referee and come to the forum to write about it? interesting......

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 06-Sep-20 14:01

SantaRosa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Given that the high schoolers don't know about > the > > forum and that the Colonel is an imposter... I > > might have to post up the score. > > > > Ressies > > > > 2-1 to Epping (The winning goal was an own goal > > and its probably the best OG by HFC I've ever > seen > > in my 9 years of refereeing) > > > > > > Firsts > > > > 3-2 HFC > > > > HFC scored three goals all from getting in > behind > > a high Epping back line and their pace out-did > > them and scored 3 good goals. Epping came back > in > > the second half kudos to a penalty given by the > > referee and then a free kick. HFC I think > didn't > > have the stamina to last the 90 and gave away a > > lot of freekicks due to this. > > "kudos to a penalty given by the referee?" so you > disagree with the other referee and come to the > forum to write about it? interesting...... Pretty sure I didn't say that at all. I wrote this pretty quick and didn't realise I was gonna have peasants nitpicking specific words to cause drama. Referee gave a clear penalty. Two HFC defenders pushed the EPP striker, disallowing him the opportunity to have a shot. I had a clear view of the incident from my line.

TwoInOne
wrote on 06-Sep-20 15:08

Double Standards Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Pretty sure I didn't say that at all. I wrote > this > > pretty quick and didn't realise I was gonna > have > > peasants nitpicking specific words to cause > drama. > > > > > > Referee gave a clear penalty. Two HFC defenders > > pushed the EPP striker, disallowing him the > > opportunity to have a shot. I had a clear view > of > > the incident from my line. > > Oh ok, but you can come on here as a reff and call > someone a peasant and say "Given that the high > schoolers don't know about the forum and that the > Colonel is an imposter" > > Be very careful sir as your bosses are reading > every comment on this forum and I suggest you > don't worry about posting the scores in a rush. Sounds like two reffs are at it on the forum hahahahah what a joke this comp has become.

Double Standards
wrote on 06-Sep-20 15:08

> Pretty sure I didn't say that at all. I wrote this > pretty quick and didn't realise I was gonna have > peasants nitpicking specific words to cause drama. > > > Referee gave a clear penalty. Two HFC defenders > pushed the EPP striker, disallowing him the > opportunity to have a shot. I had a clear view of > the incident from my line. Oh ok, but you can come on here as a reff and call someone a peasant and say "Given that the high schoolers don't know about the forum and that the Colonel is an imposter" Be very careful sir as your bosses are reading every comment on this forum and I suggest you don't worry about posting the scores in a rush.

TimesUp
wrote on 06-Sep-20 16:02

I think it's time they get rid of this website aka forum at the end of the current season for everyone's sake... I feel sorry for reffs like Mark who get abused for nothing, clearly the player or reff commenting about the pen was not even at the game... The obligation many many years ago was to keep it clean and free from malicious or offensive comments. The good banter and analysis was great, but clearly in 2020 this is not possible... The scores are updated rather quickly on the official website and since this is just park football i'm sure we can wait a day or two...

SPFC
wrote on 06-Sep-20 16:04

Well the admin should remove all his comments then, it's not even funny and it can be offensive to some.

Forum gone to the bin
wrote on 06-Sep-20 16:06

Double Standards Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Pretty sure I didn't say that at all. I wrote > this > > pretty quick and didn't realise I was gonna > have > > peasants nitpicking specific words to cause > drama. > > > > > > Referee gave a clear penalty. Two HFC defenders > > pushed the EPP striker, disallowing him the > > opportunity to have a shot. I had a clear view > of > > the incident from my line. > > Oh ok, but you can come on here as a reff and call > someone a peasant and say "Given that the high > schoolers don't know about the forum and that the > Colonel is an imposter" > > Be very careful sir as your bosses are reading > every comment on this forum and I suggest you > don't worry about posting the scores in a rush. This forum has gone to the bin. On one hand, you have people getting all agro about people not posting up results and then when you have someone who does, we have people getting all touchy feely about the choice words they use. This forum peaked in 2008 with it's deep analysis of football games. Now it's full of crap banter, trolls and people who have nothing better to contribute. The quality of football is getting worse, the quality of refereeing is getting worse and the quality of characters on and off the pitch are getting worse.

Lets face it
wrote on 06-Sep-20 16:09

Lets face it, The comp this year has been pretty dire, I wouldn't mind if we had some people spice it up with antics on the forum. It makes some good reading. Btw I think we can all confirm that the Colonel isn't from HFC... Mark just had the balls to call it out lol

Idiot
wrote on 06-Sep-20 17:02

SPFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well the admin should remove all his comments > then, it's not even funny and it can be offensive > to some. I wouldn't worry about this bloke Mark. Went from accusing you of demonising the ref to now accusing you of insulting people. What a total spud.

woke
wrote on 06-Sep-20 18:09

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel sorry for you lot who are all beneath me. > > I run this forum, bow down you helmets. > > #wontstophashtagging #patsforrelegation #wearekfc > #zinger SPFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well the admin should remove all his comments > then, it's not even funny and it can be offensive > to some. My guess is the Colonel wasn't lying when he claimed to run this forum. He's the admin and assumes the roles of characters from different teams in an effort to keep the forum from dying a slow death.

Finals
wrote on 06-Sep-20 19:03

Looks like it will be Dragons against Putney or Redbacks. Best 3 teams so good grand final in the making.

What if
wrote on 06-Sep-20 20:07

Finals Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks like it will be Dragons against Putney or > Redbacks. Best 3 teams so good grand final in the > making. Not too fast. If Putney beat Dragons this week it becomes a choice of any of the 3 being in the GF and getting promoted

Fire
wrote on 06-Sep-20 20:09

Dragons will choke to Putney. I can see it being Putney Redbacks final.

32Franchise
wrote on 06-Sep-20 22:09

I’m also pretty sure he doesn’t own 32 KFCs, they require a lot of work.

Crap teams
wrote on 06-Sep-20 22:09

What's the point of KFC and these kids from Epping? What do they actually bring to this competition? They really are embarrassing.

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 06-Sep-20 23:06

Crap teams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What's the point of KFC and these kids from > Epping? What do they actually bring to this > competition? They really are embarrassing. They bring numbers to a comp that's losing teams. Do people honestly prefer a 6 man comp? They bring crowds. I really enjoy how parts of the Armenian community come along to watch HFC play football - brings culture to a game that aims to unite people with the sport that brings them joy. Epping generate a very good crowd as well. Santa Rosa was absolutely packed on the weekend. And lets face it both have performed admirably this season. HFC are 3 points off 5th place and they have every opportunity to come 5th. Although they only have 3 points, Epping have had narrow defeats (1 goal differentiation) against Dragons, Redbacks and HFC x2. They have performed better than what I expected. It was a bold move for Epping to have youngsters playing in SL straight up instead of slowly progressing them through in a 5 year cycle. They will learn alot this year in regards to how the game is played, the physicality the comp (referees won't pull up the slightest of nudges or will wave away heavy challenges) and stop bad habits that happen because of playing junior football. As for HFC - their first team actually have some of the quickest forwards in the comp. Anything could happen in the first 25 minutes of the game. Their longevity and stamina to persevere through 90 minutes as well as potential lack of squad depth is what's potentially lacking.

Great comments
wrote on 07-Sep-20 08:04

Great comments there Mark. I'd agree with you about Epping. They have performed better than what most expected. In 5 years time they could be the team to look out for if that group of lads stick together. The defensive shape and line is what they probably need to work on most. When we trashed them a couple of weeks ago, majority of the goals came from the defensive line being too high and not being able to have the legs to out run our attackers. Then there's the case of transition from junior to adults football. Being mentally switched on is almost as important as being physically up for the game. The more exposure to playing against better teams means yoh have to be more switched on. Epping have the best performing junior teams in the comp. Potentially they could be dominating PL and SL for the decade to come. KFC are an interesting prospect. They have much cooler heads playing on the pitch than yesteryear. Use to see fights all the time and the big crowds esp the Armenian derby were beyond out of control. They are doing the best they can.

Fireball
wrote on 07-Sep-20 09:00

It’s lovely there’s so much chat about bottom 3 teams but all the discussion should be on dragons doing the double double this year and who will play them in the final.

Different
wrote on 07-Sep-20 09:04

KFC are a completely different proposition than they have been in previous seasons. The way their Ressies are, that used to be their First Grade. They are competitive every game and we beat them but had a tough game and there is no way we underestimated them. Their Ressies are an embarrassment but at least their Firsts have collected a few points. EFC are a similar deal but they are at least competitive in both grades. We have beaten them twice but they aren’t “easy” to beat. At least they are having a go unlike that chicken shit club Ryan Panthers who promote themselves as a big club but are too scared to play SL

Dragons
wrote on 07-Sep-20 14:01

Dragons Coach/Player here. I agree with Mark, I think they both bring a lot to the Comp. let’s not forget HFC first grade team has had some big results this season with an upset or two still up their sleeves with games at Santa Rosa coming up. Epping are a team for the future and realistically their first grade team is already better than why they were last season. They’ll only get stronger with more experience. An 8 team Comp is way better than anything smaller or no comp at all. I’m hopeful my squads can gain promotion but I think it’s important SL remains intact and as competitive as it can be because it keeps the football in this area at a higher quality than most others. Also, no need for people to be bellends on this site because that’s how we start to devolve on the pitch and we might end up like those muppets at arncliffe oval the other day. I can also confirm the colonel has nothing to do with Dragons and I’ll be surprised if he has anything to do with any club in SL or PL to be honest. Also, no idea who these blokes claiming dragons are getting promoted easily are, like fire breather. They are not part of our squads...if they were they’d know there’s still a lot of football to be played. Personally I like the on field banter and the referees that have facilitated some of it this season (identifying that it’s just a laugh without animosity behind it)and the players from both teams that are engaging in it...much better than trying it behind a computer screen. Four big weeks of footy left, five for the lucky teams that get there. Then we can kiss this ridiculous year goodbye and look forward to a full season in 2021 with proper finals! Forza Dragons!

Draw
wrote on 07-Sep-20 18:01

Jonjo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only team that have beaten Dragons this year > is Putney. > Big game this weekend between the two teams. > Can Putney snatch a win on a hot sunny day at > Waterloo after getting pummeled at home to Reds? > Or will dragons get retribution and push further > away and surely gain promotion. > > Money is on a draw, Dragons promotion and a Putney > and dragons GF. Have you seen Redbacks draw for the last four games? They play KFC, HFC, St Pats and Thornleigh. That's guaranteed 12 points I see both Putney and Dragons dropping points than Redbacks

English
wrote on 07-Sep-20 18:03

Do you even English? HFC and KFC are the same team. Mind you they beat redcracks first round. ST Pats will run through them. And Thorns aren’t a write off. There’s no easy points. Jog on

Jonjo
wrote on 07-Sep-20 18:04

The only team that have beaten Dragons this year is Putney. Big game this weekend between the two teams. Can Putney snatch a win on a hot sunny day at Waterloo after getting pummeled at home to Reds? Or will dragons get retribution and push further away and surely gain promotion. Money is on a draw, Dragons promotion and a Putney and dragons GF.

Unbias
wrote on 07-Sep-20 18:09

Unbiased opinion - Dragons and Redbacks by far the best 2 teams in the comp.

Wow wow
wrote on 07-Sep-20 19:03

“They play KFC and HFC” What an arse clown

Classic
wrote on 08-Sep-20 09:01

This thread alone is why I love the forum

Juniors
wrote on 08-Sep-20 17:03

Epping have the best performing junior teams from U12 onwards. Their Super League side last year won the 21's comp the year before, you have the 18's that won the comp, the 16's (who are now in SL) who won the comp, 15's, 13 and 12's. That's very impressive. Assuming that they can keep all that talent, there's a potential for Epping to dominate the next two decades for both SL and PL if they have the right attitudes and direction from coaching staff. Mark - I haven't heard of many big incidents happen in SL or even PL for that matter this year. Am I correct in saying that we have had it pretty quiet?

Wow wow
wrote on 08-Sep-20 18:08

I’m sure the guy meant EFC and KFC. Only intelligent people would understand that.

Really?
wrote on 08-Sep-20 18:09

What Epping have now is PL Firsts and Reserves at the bottom end of the table, SL Firsts and Reserves at the bottom end of the table, no U21/1 team, 2nd in 18/1s, no U16/1 team. Yeah they’re killing it

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 08-Sep-20 19:02

Juniors Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Epping have the best performing junior teams from > U12 onwards. Their Super League side last year won > the 21's comp the year before, you have the 18's > that won the comp, the 16's (who are now in SL) > who won the comp, 15's, 13 and 12's. That's very > impressive. Assuming that they can keep all that > talent, there's a potential for Epping to dominate > the next two decades for both SL and PL if they > have the right attitudes and direction from > coaching staff. > > Mark - I haven't heard of many big incidents > happen in SL or even PL for that matter this year. > Am I correct in saying that we have had it pretty > quiet? If we compare the red cards this season to last season up until Round 10, we only have had 2 red cards in SL Ressies with one of them being a second yellow. That's 5 less red cards than last year. In First Grade we have had 6 red cards with only two of them being of serious nature (, I class this as dangerous tackles, violent conduct or absuvie language). That's 4 less red cards than last year. The trajectory is looking pretty good this year and from speaking to other refs, there has been no quarrels regarding outstanding player or crowd behaviour. At this rate, this might be the best disciplined year for SL (well certainly since I've been refereeing) Hopefully I haven't jinxed it. We are having more problems regarding behaviour in All Age and the Over 35s comp from what I've been told.

Intriguing
wrote on 08-Sep-20 22:08

Really interesting stats and they sort of back up the general attitude on the field that I've seen playing against almost every team. There's been very little animosity shown in general. There seems to be more cooler heads when arising tensions happen. Seen a couple of my players that have had history with the GPT, not willing to risk toeing the line because they know suspensions will come hard on them big time. The system seems to be achieving the goals it was created to do. For all we the crap we give refs on this forum this season thus far, their 'shocking performances' have not caused players to go bat-shit-crazy. I've seen better refereeing as well this season that has probably helped players to keep themselves receiving a red card. Better communication, clear explanations of whats happening leads to greater respect and players keeping their cool. It all helps. Anyone else willing to comment regarding this? Are other clubs clamping down hard on poor on/off the field behaviour, respect for referees?

Ex-Ref
wrote on 09-Sep-20 08:01

Behaviour seems to be getting better and the strict suspensions are probably getting through to players that there's a lot to lose, if you're gonna lose your head. I think we've seen most of the repeat offenders moved on from SL. The culture of change starts from the top. It's good to see presidents of clubs as well as managers making strong stances on this kind of stuff. Sets the example for the players.

Putney101
wrote on 09-Sep-20 09:01

It's funny how Lachlan Yule leaves the club and Putney have now become a bunch of angels. Who would have thought that letting go of a twat would lead to better culture within the club...

putney is shit
wrote on 09-Sep-20 09:09

if anyone loses to epping shame on you, most of you could pass as their dads!

Misunderstood
wrote on 09-Sep-20 10:08

Really? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What Epping have now is PL Firsts and Reserves at > the bottom end of the table, SL Firsts and > Reserves at the bottom end of the table, no U21/1 > team, 2nd in 18/1s, no U16/1 team. > Yeah they’re killing it I'm pretty sure he means last years results Under 12's - Runner's Up, 3rd place Under 13's - GF Winners and Undefeated Premiers Under 14's - GF Runners Up and Joint Premiers Under 16's - GF Winners and Undefeated Premiers Under 18's - 3rd place That's a pretty impressive record

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 09-Sep-20 23:01

SPFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well the admin should remove all his comments > then, it's not even funny and it can be offensive > to some. The only thing offensive around here are your XXXS shirts your troops wear on match day. You'd best think twice before entering any of my KFC stores wearing those shirts. The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 09-Sep-20 23:01

SPFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well the admin should remove all his comments > then, it's not even funny and it can be offensive > to some. The only thing offensive around here are your XXXS shirts your troops wear on match day. You'd best think twice before entering any of my KFC stores wearing those shirts. The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel

Lachlan
wrote on 21-Nov-21 12:06

Hahah a month after I scored the winner against you guys @Putney101, thanks for the memories

Author:
Subject: