Leo Messi - Welcome To Santa Rosa

Views: 785 Posts: 6
The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 02-Sep-20 23:00

The Colonel is proud to announce the signing of Leo Messi to Northern KFC. He will make his debut this weekend against those useless ravens from gladesville and is particularly pleased to be playing alongside yours truly and at the wembley of NWSF that is Santa Rosa. Forget all the media hype - he was never going to man city. the Zinger is more powerful than the coin. Everybody knows Messi is 1/8 Armenian and he was only ever going to sign for the mighty Colonel to tear it up down at Santa Rosa on a saturday afternoon. He will be working 3 days a week at my west ryde kfc store feel free to drop in for some popcorn chicken and a photo.

Check the draw
wrote on 03-Sep-20 06:08

Would probably help to know who you are actually playing. ItÂ’s not Ravens

Agent
wrote on 03-Sep-20 13:06

Maybe if you signed players of different heritage, you'd have teams that could actually compete in SL.. Just a thought. I'd be sending both KFC grades down to All Age 2's at least.

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 03-Sep-20 20:01

Agent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe if you signed players of different heritage, > you'd have teams that could actually compete in > SL.. > > Just a thought. I'd be sending both KFC grades > down to All Age 2's at least. You are a deadset palooka my friend, not even Ronald McDonald would employ you at his Mt Druitt store. The Colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel #wearekfc #messitosantarosa

Agent
wrote on 04-Sep-20 09:02

Yes, I'm a 'palooka'..coming from The Colonel who has had a slow day and started a thread about Messi..

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 04-Sep-20 13:01

Agent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, I'm a 'palooka'..coming from The Colonel who > has had a slow day and started a thread about > Messi.. You show some respect son. I have a good mind to slap you across the head with a zinger patty. The colonel has spoken #zingerninja #wearekfc #messitosantarosa

Author:
Subject: