wrote on 08-Aug-20 12:01

Ressies
Pats 6
Dragons 2

Firsts
1-1

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 08-Aug-20 17:02

Putney are a bunch of cheats. Without the refs on their side they’d struggle in AA3 Granville Comp #bowtothecolonel

Peel
wrote on 08-Aug-20 17:04

RAV vs EPP Ressies 1-0 Firsts 3-1

Gimp
wrote on 08-Aug-20 18:08

Without the refs? Haha barely a foul in the game. Can’t keep using that as an excuse. You guys should be in Aa5 Res Putney 3 Kfc 0 Firsts Putney 2 Kfc 0

Chargrill Charlies
wrote on 08-Aug-20 19:01

The refs seem to be ok at every game during the round every week except at the Colonel’s game, maybe he needs to get glasses checked at Specsavers rather blaming them and everyone else. Surely with all those profits from those Zinger burgers, he can afford it!

Enough
wrote on 08-Aug-20 20:00

We have some clear (soon to be mandatory) nominated club referee volunteers on this forum. There won't be enough reffs to go around maybe in approx 2 seasons and there will be no choice but to make such rule...otherwise clubs cannot participate, they do this Manly way already, right?

Reddies
wrote on 08-Aug-20 20:00

THL v RED Ressies 1-3 First Grade 4-4

The Northern KFC ColoneI
wrote on 08-Aug-20 20:04

I don't often agree with comments but I believe you are right, we should collectively learn to shut up and respect the reffs left. Seems some of the good ones have moved on to NPL or left all together. #bowtothecolonel

Ronald McDonald
wrote on 08-Aug-20 20:04

KFC need to probably play in the women’s comp. Might be able to finish mid table there at least. Two losses in a row, hopefully the burgers at Ryde KFC are better.

Reddies
wrote on 08-Aug-20 21:03

Thornleigh 3-0 in res Redbacks 3–1 in firsts

Close
wrote on 08-Aug-20 21:08

Reddies Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thornleigh 3-0 in res > Redbacks 3–1 in firsts Wow big result for Reds. FG ladder is tight as a nuns...

One missing
wrote on 08-Aug-20 21:08

Reddies vs Thorns??

What’s doing
wrote on 08-Aug-20 21:09

Ressies Gun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ressies > Pats 6 > Dragons 2 > > Firsts > 1-1 What happened dragons? 5 from 5 got your chubs hard and then look what happens

Ressies Gun
wrote on 08-Aug-20 22:08

Had a few out, had one of those days and Pats fully deserved their big win

As if
wrote on 08-Aug-20 23:04

Looks like I was right about Dragons being pretenders. Who is going to correct me now? And I was right about KFC too, but then nobody expected them to do more than smash a few nuggets anyway...

Player
wrote on 09-Aug-20 08:04

Im a footbal nerd and yes i need to get a life. We played at 1 yesterday so i got down to els around 10 and saw about half of the dragons pats ressies game. Dragons were trash! But they were unbelievable against us so who knows whats going on

??????
wrote on 10-Aug-20 18:07

WHERE HAVE ALL THE ST PATS AND REDBACKS SHIT TALKERS GONE??????

Putdownthepipe
wrote on 10-Aug-20 18:09

?????? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WHERE HAVE ALL THE ST PATS AND REDBACKS SHIT > TALKERS GONE?????? Pats got a draw and are now up to 4 points from 6 games you reject

GoodPoint
wrote on 10-Aug-20 19:04

Enough Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We have some clear (soon to be mandatory) > nominated club referee volunteers on this forum. > There won't be enough reffs to go around maybe in > approx 2 seasons and there will be no choice but > to make such rule...otherwise clubs cannot > participate, they do this Manly way already, > right? I think this is the only logical comment on this forum and I'm glad someone is awake

HAHAHAHAHA
wrote on 10-Aug-20 19:06

Putdownthepipe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ?????? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > WHERE HAVE ALL THE ST PATS AND REDBACKS SHIT > > TALKERS GONE?????? > > > Pats got a draw and are now up to 4 points from 6 > games you reject WOW A DRAW AND 4 POINTS FROM 6 GAMES!! THATS AN AVERAGE OF .66 POINTS PER GAME!! AMAZING STUFF FROM PATS!!

Embarrassing Pats
wrote on 10-Aug-20 21:02

Absolutely pathetic stuff from Pats and Redbacks this year. Beyond a joke how average they are. Please pray that Thunder don't go up. That route one football won't last two seconds in Prems. At least Saints could play football. Don't get me started on Dragons. Never met a team that talk so much shit yet can't back it up when it matters. They'll drop easy points like they do every year. The Arsenal of Super League.

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 11-Aug-20 00:04

We will be the ones going to Premier League. We are the logical choice to go up. All other teams in this competition are either pretenders, flops, or underage. St Pats should go back to the church competition and invest in bigger shirts. I feel embarrassed every time i have to tell my family back in Yerevan that I play against such pretenders. The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel #wearekfc #wearegoingtopremierleague #stpatsnevergoingPL #macdragonsrubbish #thornleighonlyplaylongball #gladesvilleravensshouldfold

They love it
wrote on 11-Aug-20 09:04

Embarrassing Pats Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Absolutely pathetic stuff from Pats and Redbacks > this year. Beyond a joke how average they are. > Please pray that Thunder don't go up. That route > one football won't last two seconds in Prems. At > least Saints could play football. > Don't get me started on Dragons. Never met a team > that talk so much shit yet can't back it up when > it matters. They'll drop easy points like they do > every year. The Arsenal of Super League. Good old Putney seem to be the only club who escaped your tirade. Interesting. Putney can’t stay off here they love it

KFC Chicken Shortage
wrote on 11-Aug-20 11:02

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We will be the ones going to Women's Premier League. Fixed.

weak
wrote on 11-Aug-20 12:06

None of us deserve to go up this year so far.We'll all be coming straight back down.

Jens
wrote on 11-Aug-20 15:04

Probably because they’re not on the forum. Don’t really hear much from them. I’d say most of the shit taking is from Ravens. But that’s just my opinion

Stark Difference
wrote on 12-Aug-20 19:07

There's no way any team that gets promoted will be staying up the following season. Ryde Saints are only doing so well because they recruited decently and no team knows how to play on the shithole that is Pidding Park. Waterloo might be the only equivalent of a shithole but even that won't stop Dragons from going down. A bunch of spuds in the first grade side...

Farmers grounds
wrote on 13-Aug-20 10:07

You obviously haven't played at Santa Rosa or Peel park yet. Those pitches are disgusting and should be left for farmers to grow their crops on. There has to be better pitches for us to play on this year. "Only doing so well because they recruited decently" - Isn't that the point of football and the best way to improve?

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 22:08

There's talk of Westminster Oval getting re-turfed with artificial grass. Will Ravens move over there upon completion? Tbh all the Super League fields are not really that great (except obviously West Epping). View Street is a mess if a bottle of water is thrown on it. Bremner with the cricket pitch, has caused many injuries over the years. The grounds mentioned above I'd agree with. Oakleigh ain't too bad. Better than Thornleigh Oval that's for sure. What would be better alternative grounds if you could pick? Meadowbank 2, Morrison Bay 4? Would Carlingford 2 be any better than View Street?

Banana Peel
wrote on 14-Aug-20 12:08

Peel park doesn't get enough sunlight during winter, too many trees blocking the pitch which is no coincidence the dugout touch line side of the field is absolute dog shit. There's talk of a few SL clubs looking to convert to synthetic I believe, but nothing will ever beat a pristine turf pitch.

Author:
Subject: