Colonel’s Futures

Views: 581 Posts: 6
The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 02-Aug-20 15:06

St Pats to be in AA2 next season. Wouldn’t even last a week in my Pennant Hills KFC store. You heard it here first. The Colonel has spoken. #wearekfc #bowtothecolonel

BetterBurgers
wrote on 02-Aug-20 21:03

How’s your ass after the weekend cornel? Still hurting from the rheeming on the field. #refusetobow

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 06-Aug-20 22:07

BetterBurgers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How’s your ass after the weekend cornel? > > Still hurting from the rheeming on the field. > > #refusetobow I am still burning from that 'defeat'. I use the inverted commas because the game was rigged. I know it. Dragons know it. The man with the whistle knows it. Everyone who was there knows it. We will go on a winning streak from here. The way we've been training, we would take down most PL teams. #bowtothecolonel

Not there
wrote on 07-Aug-20 06:09

The man with the whistle was a young lady

Mysterious colonel
wrote on 07-Aug-20 12:08

Ah, the plot thickens... who is this mysterious colonel? Been an observer on here for years, and the first chink in the Colonels armour has appeared... Been a legendary g up, but how bout you give yourself a red card and get off? Got anything to say Colonel?

Mysterious colonel
wrote on 07-Aug-20 12:08

Ah, the plot thickens... who is this mysterious colonel? Been an observer on here for years, and the first chink in the Colonels armour has appeared... Been a legendary g up, but how bout you give yourself a red card and get off? Got anything to say Colonel?

Author:
Subject: