thunder
wrote on 01-Aug-20 16:09

THL VS EPP RES 4-0 THL FIRST 2-1 THL

Ressies Gun
wrote on 01-Aug-20 17:01

Choked on his Zinger

idkkk
wrote on 01-Aug-20 17:02

Ressies Gun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Res > Dragons 11 HFC 0 > > Firsts > Dragons 3 HFC 1 Where is the colonel?

Peel
wrote on 01-Aug-20 17:02

RAV v PUT Ressies 1-2 Firsts 2-1

Dragons
wrote on 01-Aug-20 18:08

Just gotta day, refs often get a tough time. We had three young referees today being assessed.Guy did a good job in ressies and the ref in firsts did really well. Obviously everyone wants every call to go their way but she did a really good job in a match that wasn’t over the top physical but I’ve seen more experienced refs turn them into shit shows. So credit where it is due, refs did well in both grades today of the Dragons v HFC game.

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 01-Aug-20 21:08

We were all over the Dragons today and made them look like a bunch of colonel burgers. Just a shame that the referee had a Dragons jersey on underneath. In any case, our goal was probably the greatest goal scored in GHFA history. Dragons by far the golden child of GHFA. I'd have more chance of the Queen touching my chicken drumstick than getting a pen at Waterloo Park on a Saturday afternoon. #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel

Sh1t banter
wrote on 01-Aug-20 22:01

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We were all over the Dragons today and made them > look like a bunch of colonel burgers. Just a shame > that the referee had a Dragons jersey on > underneath. In any case, our goal was probably the > greatest goal scored in GHFA history. > > Dragons by far the golden child of GHFA. I'd have > more chance of the Queen touching my chicken > drumstick than getting a pen at Waterloo Park on a > Saturday afternoon. > > #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel Dickhead do you realise GHFA doesn’t exist anymore. Jog on champ.

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 02-Aug-20 00:04

Sh1t banter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > We were all over the Dragons today and made > them > > look like a bunch of colonel burgers. Just a > shame > > that the referee had a Dragons jersey on > > underneath. In any case, our goal was probably > the > > greatest goal scored in GHFA history. > > > > Dragons by far the golden child of GHFA. I'd > have > > more chance of the Queen touching my chicken > > drumstick than getting a pen at Waterloo Park on > a > > Saturday afternoon. > > > > #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel > > Dickhead do you realise GHFA doesn’t exist > anymore. Jog on champ. I think you'll find this website is still titled the 'GHFA Forum'. I think you'll also find that NWSF has no history. Thus, you can jog on and grab yourself a zinger burger on the way you inbred. You are the reason why cousins shouldn't mate; people end up with a brain the size of a popcorn chicken. The Colonel has spoken #bowdowntothecolonel

Sh1t banter
wrote on 02-Aug-20 01:01

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sh1t banter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > We were all over the Dragons today and made > > them > > > look like a bunch of colonel burgers. Just a > > shame > > > that the referee had a Dragons jersey on > > > underneath. In any case, our goal was > probably > > the > > > greatest goal scored in GHFA history. > > > > > > Dragons by far the golden child of GHFA. I'd > > have > > > more chance of the Queen touching my chicken > > > drumstick than getting a pen at Waterloo Park > on > > a > > > Saturday afternoon. > > > > > > #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel > > > > Dickhead do you realise GHFA doesn’t exist > > anymore. Jog on champ. > > > I think you'll find this website is still titled > the 'GHFA Forum'. I think you'll also find that > NWSF has no history. Thus, you can jog on and grab > yourself a zinger burger on the way you inbred. > You are the reason why cousins shouldn't mate; > people end up with a brain the size of a popcorn > chicken. > > The Colonel has spoken > > #bowdowntothecolonel Dickhead, then surely you should have said “probably the greatest goal scored in GHFA forum history“ Crawl back to Waterloo you flog, stop embarrassing yourself.

Ressies Gun
wrote on 02-Aug-20 08:02

Hopefully the HFC bloke in Firsts is ok. Appeared to perhaps have a broken jaw? All the best mate

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 02-Aug-20 15:02

Sh1t banter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sh1t banter Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > We were all over the Dragons today and made > > > them > > > > look like a bunch of colonel burgers. Just > a > > > shame > > > > that the referee had a Dragons jersey on > > > > underneath. In any case, our goal was > > probably > > > the > > > > greatest goal scored in GHFA history. > > > > > > > > Dragons by far the golden child of GHFA. > I'd > > > have > > > > more chance of the Queen touching my > chicken > > > > drumstick than getting a pen at Waterloo > Park > > on > > > a > > > > Saturday afternoon. > > > > > > > > #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel > > > > > > Dickhead do you realise GHFA doesn’t exist > > > anymore. Jog on champ. > > > > > > I think you'll find this website is still > titled > > the 'GHFA Forum'. I think you'll also find that > > NWSF has no history. Thus, you can jog on and > grab > > yourself a zinger burger on the way you inbred. > > You are the reason why cousins shouldn't mate; > > people end up with a brain the size of a > popcorn > > chicken. > > > > The Colonel has spoken > > > > #bowdowntothecolonel > > Dickhead, then surely you should have said > “probably the greatest goal scored in GHFA forum > history“ > > Crawl back to Waterloo you flog, stop embarrassing > yourself. Now that’s just silly. There’s no goals scored on this forum so that statement would just make no sense. Listen do yourself a favour, lay off the Big Macs and get into the Colonel Burgers. I understand you’re probably a little bit stressed because they are cutting the JobSeeker payments soon. I tell you what - come for a job trial at one of my KFC stores, and maybe at the end of your shift you can take a KFC bucket home with you. The Colonel - providing Australia with jobs since 1968. #bowtothecolonel #wearekfc #nowhiring

Author:
Subject: