Results

Views: 2202 Posts: 18
Ressies Gun
wrote on 25-Jul-20 16:04

Putney vs Dragons Ressies - Dragons 5-0 Firsts - Putney 2-1

KFC
wrote on 25-Jul-20 17:00

KFC VS REDBACKS Ressies 0-3 Firsts 2-1 Good games. This season is looking unpredictable.

St Pats Hahaha
wrote on 25-Jul-20 17:03

St Pats lost in Firsts 3-2 to the 16 year old Epping FC team hahahahahaha What a joke Pats are LOL

Peel
wrote on 25-Jul-20 17:09

RAV v THL Ressies 3-0 Firsts 2-1

none
wrote on 25-Jul-20 21:03

KFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KFC VS REDBACKS > > Ressies > 0-3 > > Firsts > 2-1 > > > Good games. This season is looking unpredictable. Have kfc stopped fighting amongst themselves

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 25-Jul-20 23:00

none Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KFC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KFC VS REDBACKS > > > > Ressies > > 0-3 > > > > Firsts > > 2-1 > > > > > > Good games. This season is looking > unpredictable. > > Have kfc stopped fighting amongst themselves We never fought among ourselves you delinquent. We have the best team chemistry in the (formerly) GHFA. I've been saying it and I will say it again - we are going to Premier League. The Colonel has spoken. #bowdowntothecolonel #moresmartmoresafemortein #wearegoingtopl

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 25-Jul-20 23:05

st pats biggest pretenders of SL without a doubt, now losing to a team that's barely reached puberty. may as well start planning their mad monday

Try
wrote on 26-Jul-20 08:00

Can some retard post the st pats score like everyone else? How hard is it to post a score??

Shakey
wrote on 26-Jul-20 09:07

I was watching the excellent officiating in that game. I believe the score was 3-2 to Epping

Flying high
wrote on 26-Jul-20 10:05

Get a raven up ya thorny doggs

Pelicans
wrote on 26-Jul-20 16:07

Try Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can some retard post the st pats score like > everyone else? > > How hard is it to post a score?? They only post when they win

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 26-Jul-20 17:07

Try Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can some retard post the st pats score like > everyone else? > > How hard is it to post a score?? 4-1 to Pats in Ressies 3-2 to Epping FC. Epping had a massive crowd for the firsts game. Not too sure whether social distancing is being implemented by any club in any grade or division...

School Kids
wrote on 26-Jul-20 18:09

School kids are ‘ low risk’and they’d be in large crowds already for most of the week.

Agree
wrote on 26-Jul-20 20:00

Shakey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was watching the excellent officiating in that > game. I believe the score was 3-2 to Epping Couldn't agree more. Thought the refereeing was outstanding. Really enjoying seeing the young ones do first grade games. Never looked like losing control of the match and let the game flowed nicely which made the game so good to watch from the sidelines. I'm not sure what's going on with Pats. To lose games like this, is a massive blow given how well they were doing the previous couple of years. COVID might be the only thing that might stop them from receiving the wooden spoon.

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 27-Jul-20 07:03

St Pats biggest pretenders in GHFA history. Invest in some bigger shirts maybe you’ll be able to move around the pitch a bit quicker and not be outrun by a team yet to sprout facial hair. We are going to PL. Mac Dragons are next on our chopping board. The Colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel #wearekfc #getpatsbiggershirts

Pretenders
wrote on 27-Jul-20 10:08

Too much roid rage amongst the Pats squad for any level-headed thinking. Joke of a club, joke of a coach, joke of a jersey. All round clowns.

Pat my ass
wrote on 27-Jul-20 12:08

Pats getting pumped .. don’t you love to see it

idkkk
wrote on 29-Jul-20 22:00

The Northern KFC Colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > st pats biggest pretenders of SL without a doubt, > now losing to a team that's barely reached > puberty. may as well start planning their mad > monday Didn't you geezers lose to St pats round 1?

Author:
Subject: