So??
wrote on 18-Jul-20 17:05

Anyone else??

Ranger
wrote on 18-Jul-20 18:05

Res Redbacks 4- Putney 0 Firsts Redbacks 0 - Putney 0

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 19-Jul-20 09:07

Who was the palooka that allowed last year’s Epping U13/2s to register for super league this year?? Somebody please tell me!? In the words of Geoff Toovey - “THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION” COLONEL & FRIENDS 1-0 EPPING U14s Ressies is irrelevant. Ref robbed us there again. We are back on track to go to PL. #bowdowntothecolonel

Yikes
wrote on 19-Jul-20 11:05

Looks like Thornleigh Firts and Dragons Ressies are the real deal

Yikes
wrote on 19-Jul-20 11:05

Looks like Thornleigh Firts and Dragons Ressies are the real deal

5 dragons
wrote on 19-Jul-20 17:02

Thornleigh will drop off like they always do! Dragons definitely the dark horse

6 dragons
wrote on 19-Jul-20 18:06

3 games in and you think you can say who the real deal is? Looks like it'll be a tighter comp than most predicted.

6 dragons
wrote on 19-Jul-20 18:06

3 games in and you think you can say who the real deal is? Looks like it'll be a tighter comp than most predicted.

As if
wrote on 19-Jul-20 22:06

Pfft...dragons won’t win anything. Ressies big scores are misleading. They are shaky at the back and their forwards are all old. Quick, but old and they won’t have the fitness to last the season. The firsts are pretenders. I’ll believe it when they win more than 2 games in a row. St Pats definitely favourites. Thunder will choke like they do every year. KFC and the Colonel can head back to AA15.

ahh what?
wrote on 20-Jul-20 06:00

big scores misleading? shakey at the back but only conceded 1 goal in 3 games.... okay then...

Asifff
wrote on 20-Jul-20 07:03

St Pats favourites? Hahahaha yeah okay.. how was the 3-0 thumping bu Thornleigh

Hahahahaha wow
wrote on 20-Jul-20 09:09

Not sure what is misleading about mac dragons winning 7-1 against ravens and 4-0 against redbacks in there past 2 games. And thornleigh just beat pats 3-0 and have won 3/3. What a flop

Too early
wrote on 20-Jul-20 11:04

Thornleigh played HFC and Pats who don't appear to be very strong this season so I'd give it a couple more weeks. #sorrynotsorrycolonel

As if
wrote on 20-Jul-20 17:08

You guys say what you like. I’ve played against/watched all the teams so I know what I’m talking about. Dragons ressies have mouthy midfielders who can hit a pass but lost their cool when they go behind. They have one striker who is fast and hits fluke shots. He was probably half decent 10 years ago...Maybe. Their defenders can’t take the heat and give the ball away. Dragons firsts have a some good players but they fall to pieces when the pressure is on. The striker is probably older than the ressies guy! Hot head! Also, who has a player/coach these days?? St Pats have structure and technically good players. I agree that their shirts are too small but they have earned the right to be mad dogs. Thunder basically a route 1 team. So direct. They are tall and that’s about it. A couple of good players in firsts but chokers. The keeper In first is such a hero. Ressies are shaky and full of never-beens.

Big John Stud
wrote on 20-Jul-20 18:05

Ok time to call you out. You have played against and seen all the teams? After 3 rounds? So you play your Ressies game then zip round to watch other clubs play? Ok. Dragons Ressies dont lose their cool when they go behind as they have never been behind this season. The defenders can’t take the heat but have conceded 1 goal in total. Pats have been consistently good for years so its hard to knock them. Thornleigh are a Route 1 team? 3 wins out of 3 so they must be doing something right. They aren’t 1st cos their players are tall. Which team are you a part of that got beaten by one of these 3 teams that made you so sour?

Snoop
wrote on 20-Jul-20 21:08

Boom!

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 20-Jul-20 22:04

St Pats perennial pretenders of the SL. If only their defence was as tight as their shirts, maybe they wouldn't have leaked 3 goals and been humbled by Thornleigh. KFC off the mark watch us climb the ladder from here, Epping scalp taken some bigger scalps to be taken over the next few weeks. #bowtothecolonel

Jonjo
wrote on 21-Jul-20 15:00

The colonel has spoken hahahaha. Mate it’s round three, look at all you know it all pelicans. You need to Wait until the second half of the season when everyone has played eachother before you can even begin to see who is doing what. Sound like a sour puss that’s been humbled already this season.

LOL @Pats
wrote on 24-Jul-20 09:04

St. Pats are the biggest joke of a squad. Promise so much, deliver so little. Go bck to the Churches Comp, you might actually touch some silverware.

Author:
Subject: