GF day updates

Views: 553 Posts: 16
SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 11:08

Terrible windy conditions here. A decent crowd building, most of whom are Epping FC fans. The wags are here (probably just gs actually as they all look 16). Its like something from a Spice Girls filmclip.
Pats coach strutting around like hes Sir Alex Ferguson. He must sleep well after working so hard to look cool all day.
Stay tuned for further updates

SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 12:01

Halftime 1-1. Epping the better team and took the lead after 20 minutes. Pats equalised with a very scrappy goal just before halftime

SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 13:00

Full time. Epping 3-1. Deserved winners. Not the greatest game of all time but the wind played a big part in that. Pats poor today. Congrats to both teams for making it to today

SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 14:08

First Grade 0-0 at halftime. A mildly entertaining game with neither gk having to make a save. Saints playing a lot of long ball and Reds trying to play through the middle but Saints defence has been solid

SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 15:00

Redbacks Champions 1-0. Not a bad GF. Saints very poor last 2 months. Reddbacks came through when it mattered

Jonjo
wrote on 07-Sep-19 15:06

Saints on top? You delusional!? Saints were honking and couldn’t even make a pass. How they got promotion and made the GF is beyond me. Will struggle to win a game in prems if that’s how they play. Pats vs reds would have made a much better final!

SBS
wrote on 07-Sep-19 15:09

Saints been on top but its Redbacks 1-0 after 76 minutes

Fuck saints
wrote on 07-Sep-19 16:02

Hahahaha EAD Saints. Worst team to go up in a decade and will come back down with their lack of depth.

Sir Alex
wrote on 07-Sep-19 17:05

The unstoppable number 6 scored if after beautiful one two on edge of box. Quality player. I think saints keeper wasn’t their 1st choice?

Interested
wrote on 07-Sep-19 17:08

Did the striker from epping get any goals? Who scored the winner for redbacks?

Reds
wrote on 07-Sep-19 20:08

Jonjo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints on top? You delusional!? > Saints were honking and couldn’t even make a > pass. How they got promotion and made the GF is > beyond me. Will struggle to win a game in prems if > that’s how they play. Pats vs reds would have > made a much better final! Jonjo I think you are the one that is delusional The game today was very even with very few chances, reds managed to put 2 passes together and they scored Saints were promoted because they won the Premiership, just like any other year Saints may struggle to win a game in premier league but I know they have already started recruiting so they may surprise some people Pats lost to saints 3 times this year so why would you think they deserved to be there today

Reds
wrote on 07-Sep-19 20:09

Jonjo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints on top? You delusional!? > Saints were honking and couldn’t even make a > pass. How they got promotion and made the GF is > beyond me. Will struggle to win a game in prems if > that’s how they play. Pats vs reds would have > made a much better final! Jonjo I think you are the one that is delusional The game today was very even with very few chances, reds managed to put 2 passes together and they scored Saints were promoted because they won the Premiership, just like any other year Saints may struggle to win a game in premier league but I know they have already started recruiting so they may surprise some people Pats lost to saints 3 times this year so why would you think they deserved to be there today

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 07-Sep-19 21:00

pats are the banter club of the super league #bowdowntothecolonel

Bluey
wrote on 07-Sep-19 21:08

Yeah he scored 2 and was involved in the third

Bluey
wrote on 07-Sep-19 21:09

Interested Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did the striker from epping get any goals? > Who scored the winner for redbacks? Yeah he scored 2 and was involved in the third

Ned
wrote on 08-Sep-19 07:03

I think you need to recruit a new coach because this bloke has no idea.Fancy being behind a goal with 10 min to go and not changing your formation.also a tip for you champ you never tell a player who’s been playing in your squad all year that his not in today’s team cause his too short. Your an idiot.

Author:
Subject: