Ressies table

Views: 1459 Posts: 27
Lef Said Fred
wrote on 19-Aug-19 12:07

Ressies final standings have changed WTF?

Curious?
wrote on 19-Aug-19 14:04

Where are you seeing this??

Lef said Fred
wrote on 19-Aug-19 14:06

Tables on GHFA

Grubs
wrote on 19-Aug-19 18:05

Pats docked points for breaching the 3/5 game rule.

Left said Fred
wrote on 19-Aug-19 18:07

Somebody Should look into macquarie uni they are the biggest grubs for doing this

From another team
wrote on 20-Aug-19 09:00

I am genuinely sorry this has happened to your Ressies team and the player himself. I am also going to ask why GHFA would have him on the Firsts teamsheet if he actually wasn’t put there. To my mind this wouldn’t happen. As a team manager myself i think your manager has made a mistake by putting him on the teamsheet and is trying to deflect the heat from your squad by blaming GHFA. Just my thoughts and not intending to kick you while your down

Not Grubs
wrote on 20-Aug-19 09:07

SPFC Ressies player here to clear things up. Long time lurker, first time poster but knowing this chat will probably receive negative feed back anyway. Due to what GHFA are calling an 'administrative error', we have been docked points and our captain has been ruled out for the Finals as GHFA have him on the teamsheet against Putney (which would of made it his 3rd game backing up) even though he was at home during the First Grade game. Have tried to prove to GHFA that our player was not even at the game and definitely was not placed on the teamsheet from our end but they are hesitant to make any changes. Very upsetting that our captain now misses Finals after missing 1 game all year and has not played a single minute for First Grade this season. Would appreciate any assistance from other clubs, We are happy to accept the docked points if there was a mistake in the system, but unfair that a player (especially our Captain) now misses Finals for sitting at home.

Appreciate the Help
wrote on 20-Aug-19 10:02

From another team Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am genuinely sorry this has happened to your > Ressies team and the player himself. > I am also going to ask why GHFA would have him on > the Firsts teamsheet if he actually wasn’t put > there. To my mind this wouldn’t happen. > As a team manager myself i think your manager has > made a mistake by putting him on the teamsheet and > is trying to deflect the heat from your squad by > blaming GHFA. Just my thoughts and not intending > to kick you while your down Thanks mate, appreciate any assistance with this issue To make things more confusing, the captain and his brother (who is the club registrar) are actually the guys that do the team sheets each week for both teams. Both knew he wasn't allowed to play first's so we are also genuinely confused at how this has happened considering the system works by 'borrowing' him from Reserves. From our understanding, he did the team sheet after playing in the Reserves game then went home. Funny enough we also have messages from the player to the coaches advising them not to place him on the team sheet for the remainder of the season to avoid this issue. The guy just wants to play Finals for the team he has captained all season

Righto
wrote on 20-Aug-19 10:04

So he backed up for Firsts 3 times but never played a minute in any of those games? Ok chief. Go and abuse a few more kid linesmen

Righto

So he backed up for Firsts 3 times but never played a minute in any of those games? Ok chief. Go and abuse a few more kid linesmen

Righto

Role Model
wrote on 20-Aug-19 11:00

Great leadership there, plays his ressies game the pisses off home. No wonder your 1st grade failed again this season. Sounds like a whole load of BS going on here by someone.

Unlucky
wrote on 20-Aug-19 12:06

So hasnt played a munite for firsts but was third time backing up? Youre telling me you didnt need him all year, but then in the last 5 decided you risk it and play your captain from seconds in firsts when both were sittng 2nd/3rd? Sounds like you just made a mistake and cant deal. Still gets to play first grade semi's now so cant complain to much even if true. Multiple teams were deducted points and im sure theyd all have a reason.. just dont see them on here having a whinge

Nothing Suss
wrote on 20-Aug-19 13:08

I doubt a Ressies Captain didn't play 1 minute of first grade in a whole season. Only 4 players from my teams squad didn't make any appearances for our first grade this year and one of them only played about 4-5 games total. Just admit you stuffed it up.

Yep
wrote on 20-Aug-19 14:03

We have 17 ressies players. Calculated the last 5 thing and only 3 of them hadn’t been involved with Firsts at some point

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 20-Aug-19 18:00

The ghfa is more corrupt than the Serie A. This would never happen back in Yerevan. No wonder our ressies didn’t stand a chance this year you palookas all stacked your ressies against us. The colonel has spoken #bowtothecolonel

Rules are Rules
wrote on 21-Aug-19 11:02

sounds like you guys are rookies. Go cry to someone else. The rules are BLACK AND WHITE, if your too dumb to read the rules, your too dumb to play in the GHFA.

Chief
wrote on 21-Aug-19 17:08

I play for Putney and if your captain is Leba (not sure of spelling) he definitely came on In First grade..

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 21-Aug-19 18:03

Has anyone got their mad Monday sorted out yet?

Yep
wrote on 22-Aug-19 09:05

Seb,seba,sebo,Sebastian that’s it.

Impartialplayer
wrote on 22-Aug-19 19:07

Bullshit you lying grubs, you are lying about team sheets and you are lying about him wanting to play finals. Not one of you at Pat's grubs look like you enjoy playing football, Probably all the roids gone to the head. Your tactics is to foul and injury players all season and now you ask for help, hahaha just cop it you guys got caught. Your captain can enjoy finals from the side line. You will only be in it for 1 week anyway.

Pats
wrote on 22-Aug-19 20:09

You’re* Dumbass.

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 22-Aug-19 23:01

still waiting for people to let me know what their plans are for Mad Monday ffs #bowdowntothecolonel #madmonday2019 #wearekfc

Beecroft Barry
wrote on 23-Aug-19 09:05

Saints and Pats bunch of grubs no ticker to their performances what so ever big call made by the ghfa. Dragons probably will choke on the kfc chicken bones. Mac uni should stick to the books too tight hip flexors. No real clubs left in the SL or PL Bring back the w'bats

Bazza
wrote on 23-Aug-19 10:03

That was so confusing Beecroft Barry, please refrain from joining in on the forums and go back to sleeping with your mum.

Beecroft Barry
wrote on 23-Aug-19 12:09

Bazza you are the only one confused. Confused of your name, your past, your history none of which you have. Stop trying to be me, pacifier in the mouth and shut up. You were nothing less than a featus when Beecroft were in the SL we would challenge for the title. After years of ruling the super league which contained the lowly hills association clubs our top striker big mac jack was poached by Pennant Hills (a club as plastic as their synthetic turf field) along left all the other troops and the wombats were no more. But mark my words wombats will come back with a vengence.

Bazza
wrote on 23-Aug-19 13:05

So in other words, you're absolutely nothing and stuck in the past? You're definitely a wombat! Stuck behind a keyboard trying to be a hero now that you're a washed up old man

Author:
Subject: