Final Round

Views: 2334 Posts: 16
Onlooker
wrote on 10-Aug-19 18:01

Top 2 teams going down in the last round! Who would have thought.

Out of form saints with no wins in their last 3, and Redbacks going into the final with a loss now. Who will win the major semi between the 2?

Other results?

Jonjo
wrote on 10-Aug-19 19:05

Heard Putney wipes the floor with Redbacks. Would have been good to see them in the semis with the form they had beating 3 of the top 4 teams in the last month. Dragons will struggle , predicting a pats vs saints final with the saints to do the double this year!

Obvious
wrote on 10-Aug-19 20:05

Pretty sure both teams would have rested a whole heap of players.

Andy
wrote on 10-Aug-19 21:09

So what were all the results from today??

Well rested
wrote on 10-Aug-19 22:00

Seriously though who rests players in park football. We dont pay over 400$ to play in this comp and then be rested. Haha

wrote on 10-Aug-19 22:04

Teams also out of the semis aren’t exactly playing full strength teams either.

Logic
wrote on 10-Aug-19 22:04

I’d say they would have rested players on 3 yellow cards and also with slight injuries. Still, not good results from the top. Should be performing better

Reality
wrote on 10-Aug-19 23:00

Let’s face it- the comp is average and saints will be back down within a season.

Haha!
wrote on 10-Aug-19 23:00

I hear Thornleigh sneaked in the finals because Pats lost today.

Jim
wrote on 11-Aug-19 06:06

Haha! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear Thornleigh sneaked in the finals because > Pats lost today. Curious where you heard that? Pats never put their results up on GHFA

Reality check
wrote on 11-Aug-19 10:01

I hate to say it, but I don’t think saints will be back down next year. The quality of the bottom half of the PL is horrible, the bottom 5 teams would be lucky to make the top 4 in SL. The level has dropped drastically (apart from WPH who have nobody that can come close to matching them) The bottom 5 teams either park the bus, or play kick and chance. It’s such bad football that belongs in AA1. GHFA is becoming worse and worse to play in. The referees don’t help much either

Real reality check
wrote on 11-Aug-19 10:05

Did rovers not go undefeated in super league (except for final) who are now 4th last in prem and only escaped relegation in the last round? Not sure about this whole bottem 5 would struggle to make top 4 in super league.

wrote on 11-Aug-19 11:00

The top 4-5 teams in SL are on par with the bottom 4-5 in prems

Nope
wrote on 11-Aug-19 11:07

Far from it champ,stick to smoking that shit their giving you.

Real reality check
wrote on 11-Aug-19 12:03

Again, 4th last went undefeated in super league, 5th last missed out on 3rd spot by 2 points, not sure why you think theres such a gap between bottom and top 5 of prem.super league still has a long way to go

tim walker
wrote on 11-Aug-19 16:06

Haha! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear Thornleigh sneaked in the finals because > Pats lost today. Nope lost out on GD

Author:
Subject: