Wow

Views: 1024 Posts: 15
Joe
wrote on 28-Jul-19 23:02

How did epping get 3 points against putney?

Top 4
wrote on 29-Jul-19 08:09

Probably had some reserve graders playing lol

Lmao
wrote on 29-Jul-19 11:02

They did and they made Putney look silly

StPats123
wrote on 29-Jul-19 13:07

Came down to watch after the Redbacks vs Saints meltdown of a game. Epping rested 4 of their best Reserves players and played them in firsts. All 4 made a massive difference to the game. Putney never really showed up however they only had 12 to play with. Im sure with a fully fit squad, they would have at least got a draw. Putney Reserves played really well from what I watched. It was almost as if they swapped their first team with their Reserve team. The referee appeared to limb off with an injury and after being 2-0 down then 3-1 down, Epping scored 2 late goals to win the game. Very lucky win. The referee that took over the game, handed Epping the win though. Gave a 10 minute dismissal to a bloke who came on the pitch after 2 minutes then sent off one of their players pretty extraordinary. Epping were always going to score with only 9 men on the pitch...

StPats123
wrote on 29-Jul-19 13:07

Btw Epping Reserves will get pumped in the final series no doubt. Unlike us, Mac. Dragons and even Thornleigh, they rely heavily on their young talent they already have in Reserves and they have no experienced, good technical players from the firsts team to give them that extra edge in the big finals. No doubt they will face St. Pats and Mac Dragons with their best promoted players from the first teams and they will walk over these little minions. They have two players (short left footer who plays wingback or winger and the small striker who sometimes plays at centre back) who are absolute grubs on the pitch and just talk so much crap. I hope they get two footed in the shins... Wont be talking crap after that.

Big Ron
wrote on 29-Jul-19 14:05

I am supremely confident that both Pats and Mac Dragons (whoever it may be) will beat Epping to book a place in the gf

Just an onlooker
wrote on 29-Jul-19 15:09

Really not sure why the Epping FC ressies get so much hate, they appear to be just a group of mates who enjoy playing football and having a beer and a laugh after the game I don't think they take themselves to seriously. They complain to ref and are dirty, that's every team in GHFA PL and SL.

Grubs
wrote on 29-Jul-19 16:02

Saints are grubs though, such a shit club with shit players. We smashed them on the weekend, how are they premiers?

Impartial
wrote on 29-Jul-19 16:04

Everyone complains about everyone at the end of the day. No 2 teams walk away happy after a game. The losing sides always hate the winning sides. Seems like Epping in reserve grade and Saints in first-grade cop a lot of flak only because they are winning. It's pointless to continue a feud online and after the game that should be finished after the final whistle. This type of stuff only ignites the flame further

Devil
wrote on 29-Jul-19 16:05

Nope, they don't deserve promotion, they've got no talent anywhere on the pitch and it showed on Saturday

Impartial
wrote on 29-Jul-19 16:07

The weekend's games are over, I don't see the point in harping over it. You won, move on. And for a team that has "no talent", didn't they beat redbacks the first time they versed them? Let's talk about the fight for the top 4 instead, that is still totally up in the air. Plenty of teams could possibly make the top 4 still, big games coming up for Thornleigh, Macquarie and Putney. Who's everyone tipping to make the top 4? My Tip is Thornleigh

Impartial
wrote on 29-Jul-19 16:08

I've spoken to multiple people in both clubs, and I believe redbacks were the team with 3 red cards and 7+ yellows? I don't see how saints would be the grub team in this situation. You got the result, so fair play to Redbacks, but the premiers are premiers at the end of the day. They must have done something right throughout the season.

Facts
wrote on 29-Jul-19 18:04

You guys are idiots if you think Redbacks are talking crap on the forum. Both teams have talented players and apart from 1 incident it wasn’t a spiteful match on the field and was played with intensity. Yes they won on weekend but the fact is Ryde have been most consistent team all year and deserve promotion. Makes for an interesting finals series. Agree with Impartial, let’s look forward to next few weeks leading up to finals.

The legendary thornleigh macdonaldinho
wrote on 30-Jul-19 23:07

Reminder that saints had 4 or 5 cards as well according to ghfa? The only team I can’t stand is kfc. You’ll never be better than the legendary Maccas. Pennant hills road is ours you Swine

Chirp
wrote on 31-Jul-19 09:07

Here we go, a Thornleigh wanker coming out to play. Couldn't be the keeper, he's too old, he wouldn't know how to turn a computer on. What else do you have to say mate? Please take center stage and embarrass yourself with more KFC and McDonald's jokes

Author:
Subject: