Pretenders

Views: 228 Posts: 3
The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 28-Jul-19 10:05

All a bunch of pretenders but here are the colonels top 5:

5. Thornleigh Blunder
Joke of a club. How these imbeciles are in the race for finals is an insult to all other teams in the SL. We outplayed these fools but they got 3 lucky goals and helping hand from the referee to win.

4. Mac Uni
Coming down from premier league everyone thought these stupid uni students would be able to put up a fight but instead they sat around reading books. The whole club is a joke and should fold waste of space in the ghfa. First team in ghfa history to suffer a double relegation, absolutely embarrassing. Stick to reading books and leave the football to the big boys.

3. Mac Dragons
Another banter club, the moment these clowns are in top 4 theyre out of there the following week. How these palookas even get into the top 4 is beyond me we already taught these muppets a lesson in football if they make top 4 Ill be ashamed of myself as a SL footballer.

2. St Pats
Absolute pretenders these fools who wear black bonds shirts for jerseys. Carrying on like theyre Barcelona and were guaranteed promotion to PL but absolute flops. I will be making coleslaw out of these potatoes when we next meet. Plastic club should go back to the church league where they belong.

1.Ryde Saints
How this rubbish club is going to PL is beyond me. Both games we outplayed these footballing clowns on the park and both games they got lucky. Zero heart, the moment they wrap up PL qualification they go and lose to Redbacks Retirees. I hope their GK has a good physio because hes gonna need a few sessions after having a sore back from picking the ball out of the net so many times in PL.

The colonel has spoken

#bowdowntothecolonel

Juice
wrote on 28-Jul-19 23:03

Haha great read. Though ‘I hope [the Ryde Saints] GK has a good physio... picking the ball out of the net so many times in PL’. Classic... I’m actually old enough to remember KFC’s (as HFC were affectionately know in the PL) last foray in the PL, conceding 50+ for 1 win. Guessing that GK could move recommend a good physio ????

Fully slick
wrote on 31-Jul-19 10:08

All hail the great Juice! The greatest GK to ever play in the hills. the greatest ref around! Hope we get you in the finals champ! VIVA LA JUICÉ!

Author:
Subject: