Confused

Views: 2010 Posts: 37
Onlooker
wrote on 28-Jul-19 08:06

I believe it was the last home game of the season for the saints

Pats
wrote on 28-Jul-19 08:09

Can anyone tell me who won the Saints Redbacks match. We were playing across the canal and could hear both teams singing their team song.

FIFA Street
wrote on 28-Jul-19 09:06

Word on the street is that Saints players are taking a new approach where they sing the team whether they win or lose in preparation for next season when they won’t win a game..

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 28-Jul-19 10:02

Don’t worry about who won that game you pretenders won’t catch either of those teams. Waste of space in finals give us the spot we will do real damage. Pats all talk no action should go back to your church league.

El spastico
wrote on 28-Jul-19 10:03

Redbacks 1 - 0

Interesting
wrote on 28-Jul-19 11:00

Seems like they are just used to singing the song now as they have won so many games this season I’m also excited to see if redbacks come away with 1 point from the victory, as I hear they had 3 men red carded, along with lots of yellows for the second time this season

Dirty Bird
wrote on 28-Jul-19 11:03

Interesting Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seems like they are just used to singing the song > now as they have won so many games this season > > I’m also excited to see if redbacks come away > with 1 point from the victory, as I hear they had > 3 men red carded, along with lots of yellows for > the second time this season Red backs are quite possibly the dirtiest team in decades all they did was hack... They should be docked points after yesterday, I’ve never seen so many late and reckless challenges

Deal with it
wrote on 28-Jul-19 12:00

Lol if they got the red cards why would points be deducted ???? match finished without having to be called off, redbacks played dirty and copped the consequences (cards) saints fault for not beating a team with 3 reds or refs fault for not calling the match off, either way up the redbacks

Footballer
wrote on 28-Jul-19 13:04

Redbacks have stopped playing football this year. Their midfield is ageing and their coaches are happy to play long and slow the game down at every opportunity. Sad really, they used to promote good football

Deduction
wrote on 28-Jul-19 13:05

Redbacks already had a warning regarding bookings, now this is apparently the second time they’ve received more than 5 or 6 yellow cards in a game, which means points deductions. GHFA states this before the season started.

Saints are grubs
wrote on 28-Jul-19 13:07

2 saints players stomping & kicking a player laying on the ground Another saints player headbutting Absolute grubs

Redbacks are grubs
wrote on 28-Jul-19 13:07

The Redbacks player literally rugby tackled the saints player into the floor then proceeded to say he would stab the player off the pitch., Redbacks received 3 red cards, who’s the real grubs?

Sad redback
wrote on 28-Jul-19 14:08

How good is a one point weekend!!! #upthespiders

Jonjo
wrote on 28-Jul-19 15:00

Colonel, didnt you have your mad Monday after round 4? Least we competed a bit this year. If you put as much effort into your football as you do on this forum, you might have gained an extra point or two. Probably not actually who am I kidding. Talk the talk on the forum but get smacked every game. The only laughing stock is you champ.

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 28-Jul-19 15:01

In other news, Putney’s finals hopes have been shattered by a rubbish Epping FC side. Congratulations Putney you are this week’s laughing stock of the SL. #bowdowntothecolonel #madmonday #wearekfc

El spastico
wrote on 28-Jul-19 17:01

So much fukn salt over your first loss. Saints got a red card for kicking a player twice on the ground. The dude reacted, who wouldn’t? Redbacks should have been up 3 nil by the time the 2nd red card came out, which in fairness, was for a professional foul and nothing malicious. Saints played decent but they only had maybe 2 decent chances on goal. Good luck with the rest of these season chaps.

Anti-Football
wrote on 28-Jul-19 17:01

Having played Pats, Saints, KFC and Thornleigh this year we've copped a fair amount of late challenges. But nothing compared to the rednecks from Carlingford. Bunch of fools, led by their equally-idiotic manager. Hopefully GHFA dock them of all their points and relegate them to AA/2's.

Premiers 2019
wrote on 28-Jul-19 19:00

Mmm yes, who wouldn’t react continuously threaten to stab someone after the game hahah seems totally normal to me!

El spastico
wrote on 28-Jul-19 19:09

Git gud bruh

Ryde
wrote on 28-Jul-19 21:07

Let’s face it, we are the champions and the rest are chumps. Redbacks were the best we’ve played and we probably didn’t deserve to win but it doesn’t matter because.... WE ARE GOING TO PREMIER LEAGUE BITCHES AND WE WILL DO THE DOUBLE!

tHORNleigh
wrote on 29-Jul-19 10:07

Teams calling us grubs?! We will smash the biggest grubs of all Redbacks and Saints over the next 2 weeks. Whingers

The legendary Thornleigh mcdonalds.
wrote on 30-Jul-19 22:09

Premiers 2019 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mmm yes, who wouldn’t react continuously > threaten to stab someone after the game hahah > seems totally normal to me! If someone had kicked me a couple times while I was on the ground?? Yeah I’d probably say worse. Get fukd you absolute jobber

Impartial
wrote on 31-Jul-19 09:02

Threatening to stab someone is never on, no matter what happens on the pitch. I'm sure it wasn't as clear cut as someone kicking someone defenceless on the floor, otherwise, that person would never play again. In saying that, does anyone from either team know what suspensions came from the game? It's a bad time to be receiving red cards for fighting, they could both easily miss the finals.

Hero
wrote on 31-Jul-19 10:01

I didn't realise reserve grade had anything to do with relegation? Thanks for your input there. But I agree, Saints won't win the grand final, the mighty Dragons will take the cake with the form we're in! You stay in your forum and we'll stay in ours dickhead, Enjoy wiping your ass with leaves bushboy.

KP2
wrote on 31-Jul-19 10:07

Don't worry Saints. With a reserve grade squad like that, we will punish you back down to SL. Then all your players will leave as your coaching staff is terrible and you will end up in AA where you belong. Hear it first here.... YOU WILL NOT WIN THE GRAND FINAL. LONG LIVE THE BUSHBOY LEGACY

KP2
wrote on 31-Jul-19 15:02

Hey bud, Do you think your going to be successful in PL? Please humour me. From someone who has won the double double AA1,SL,PL and pretty much everything the GHFA has to offer before we left, tell me I don't know what i'm talking about. You need a strong squad in PL, Reserve grade/First grade are not 2 teams, it's one squad. Unless you have that, you'll come back down to SL with your tail between your legs...

Hero
wrote on 31-Jul-19 15:05

Who do you think you're talking to? We arent even in top 4 mate hahahah. I'm just having a laugh gorgeous But congrats on being a superstar, i'm sure your mums proud of you!

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 31-Jul-19 19:07

Impartial Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Threatening to stab someone is never on, no matter > what happens on the pitch. I'm sure it wasn't as > clear cut as someone kicking someone defenceless > on the floor, otherwise, that person would never > play again. > > In saying that, does anyone from either team know > what suspensions came from the game? It's a bad > time to be receiving red cards for fighting, they > could both easily miss the finals. So far 2 Redbacks confirmed with 1 match suspensions, given they were given 2 yellows. Pretty straight forward... One Redbacks player has been given 3 matches and they are still deciding the Saints player sanction...

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 01-Aug-19 09:03

Impartial Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's a bit surprising that they have given a > suspension to the Redbacks player for 3 matches > but no decision on the Saints player yet? > > Also surprising it's only the 3 matches for the > redbacks player, as I believe he had been > red-carded for fighting earlier in the season. Can > someone confirm? > > From what I have heard this season; > Redbacks player suspended for 9 weeks for abusing > a ref > Mac Dragons player received 1 year for spitting > Pats player received 9 weeks (Pending) for abusing > an AR > Then somehow only 3 weeks for a second red card of > the season for fighting > > Struggling to get my head around this judicial > system - Can anyone explain? Most of the times, all these incidents really depend on the referee and how he writes the report. If he doesn't put in sufficient detail in his report about the incident then most of the time judiciary will always make the unjust sentencing. And no matter how many times referee's get told and coached on this, there are still some that don't get the message (even at the highest level). The referee appears in this instance (from what you're saying) to have judged the violent conduct as casual unsporting riff-raff. Judiciary can't overturn such a decision unless there's video evidence (and even still...). The Pats player only was given a 4 week suspension. Just been confirmed. The difference between that incident and the Redbacks 9 week one (I know the Redbacks one because I refereed it) was the Redbacks player swore consecutively at me 10 times in a row. Probably warranted a lengthy ban. The STP one might have just a couple of lines. Depends on how the report was written and nature of how the player said it to the AR.

Impartial
wrote on 01-Aug-19 09:07

It's a bit surprising that they have given a suspension to the Redbacks player for 3 matches but no decision on the Saints player yet? Also surprising it's only the 3 matches for the redbacks player, as I believe he had been red-carded for fighting earlier in the season. Can someone confirm? From what I have heard this season; Redbacks player suspended for 9 weeks for abusing a ref Mac Dragons player received 1 year for spitting Pats player received 9 weeks (Pending) for abusing an AR Then somehow only 3 weeks for a second red card of the season for fighting Struggling to get my head around this judicial system - Can anyone explain?

John Cena
wrote on 01-Aug-19 09:09

Redcracks are the dirtiest grubs in the whole comp. They all need to be sprayed with raid! filthy pests!

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 01-Aug-19 10:06

Impartial Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's good to have someone on here that actually > knows what they're talking about! > > Thanks Mark Thanks mate. I wouldn't say that I know exactly what I'm talking about. That is how I've been explained the system to me from our SVP (I've been called numerous times on bits of my report not sufficiently explained properly, which is good btw) Love the forum btw. Good and shit banter from everyone. Produces aggressive, competitive football on the pitch and good laughs off the pitch.

Impartial
wrote on 01-Aug-19 10:07

It's good to have someone on here that actually knows what they're talking about! Thanks Mark

Impartial
wrote on 01-Aug-19 10:09

Good banter, but hard to tell who is really who. Anyone can say anything and get away with it. There are plenty of impersonations going on here! Take what you read with a grain of salt

I’m impartial
wrote on 01-Aug-19 19:02

Feel free to tell us where you’re from impartial

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 02-Aug-19 00:08

Let's take some time out to have a good laugh at Ararat who are struggling in AA1. Wishing them the best in AA2 next season. #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel

Impartial
wrote on 02-Aug-19 09:01

I’m impartial Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feel free to tell us where you’re from impartial I'd rather stay impartial mate, hopefully i can improve the quality of this forum and we can have actual conversations about the league and whats happening over the next few years.

Author:
Subject: