Views: 3477 Posts: 39
The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 27-Apr-19 19:08

Northern kfc V Putney

1-0 first grade.

Forza kfc we are heading to the premier league next year #bowtothecolonel

Tammy
wrote on 27-Apr-19 20:00

Shame your reserves are so shit,with no depth you will fade off to the bottom of the table as always

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 27-Apr-19 23:09

Shame you have no chance at promotion you peasant. Bow down to the colonel you flea

Justin
wrote on 28-Apr-19 09:08

More like relegation. Relax 2x lucky wins. Let’s see how much you’re talking when you’re bottom of the table by the end of the season as usual ????

TherealKFC
wrote on 28-Apr-19 10:05

Love the banter coming out of the Northern KFC colonel (macq dragons) and how people think it represents us after our 2 lucky wins. Next year we will be challenging city and liverpool for the title fur sure. KFC buckets on us.

MT
wrote on 28-Apr-19 12:08

As i told Chris G, it isn’t us. In any case its just a bit of banter and hopefully you guys take it in the right spirit. Congrats on your strong start to the season

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 28-Apr-19 23:09

Forza Northern KFC!

Highway to hell
wrote on 30-Apr-19 15:05

I reckon Mac Uni is going up. Their super star coach is back, it’s only a matter of time.

Fat Scotsman
wrote on 30-Apr-19 15:09

You mean the suspension for continually abusing people is finished?

Right
wrote on 30-Apr-19 16:02

Rumour has it, big fella left the club last season knowing they will get relegated from PL. Now he’s back with a promise of promotion. What a hero!

I know
wrote on 30-Apr-19 16:09

Right Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumour has it, big fella left the club last season > knowing they will get relegated from PL. Now > he’s back with a promise of promotion. What a > hero! Rumors are he is scared of west Ryde rovers

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 30-Apr-19 18:01

The fat Scotsman will be put to the sword by the colonel and his troops

Axel Foley
wrote on 08-May-19 17:01

Wheels have well and truly fallen of the KFC premiership bus. Great weekend for da boyz!!!

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 08-May-19 17:08

hey axel foley how's beverly hills going?

the KFC bus is still in full flight don't worry we are bluffing first before playing our aces the back end of the season. We will send a postcard from PL #kfc #colonelhasspoken

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 11-May-19 09:02

who are St Pats? you peasants will be going down to the colonel today #KFC #goingtopremierleague #stpatsgoingnowhere

Pats
wrote on 11-May-19 17:01

Well, this is awkward..

Pat
wrote on 11-May-19 17:05

Yeah cos it’s really them bro

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 11-May-19 17:07

the referee was a st pats fan #rigged

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 15-May-19 18:00

where all the other SL teams gone? all into hiding #bowdowntothecolonel

mickee Deez
wrote on 17-May-19 11:08

they have gone to maccas...

Colonel Fan
wrote on 17-May-19 17:02

Northern KFC will be promoted come seasons end. Indeed, we might as well not play the matches. Book it.

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 17-May-19 18:00

We will be making popcorn chicken out of those Ryde Saints stooges this weekend. The Colonel's secret recipe to success will be unleashed this weekend #bowdowntothecolonel #vivaleskfc

Stooge
wrote on 18-May-19 10:01

Yeah we can definitely tell you guys love KFC..

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 19-May-19 00:04

Quiet stooge, you lot look like you could use a little kfc and bulk up a bit you’re lucky the ref was a ryde saints fan #ghfahateus #rigged #rydestooges

Juice
wrote on 19-May-19 07:09

The northern kfc colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Quiet stooge, you lot look like you could use a > little kfc and bulk up a bit you’re lucky the > ref was a ryde saints fan #ghfahateus #rigged > #rydestooges Actually, the 1st grade ref was being evaluated that game with the evaluation panel giving a highly credible and positive evaluation. Just saying that’s all. Kudos to your reserves though. I went and spoke to your coach post game to acknowledge how well the team played in good spirit and respect in spite of the challenging day in the office. Very easy for frustrations to escalate when it doesn’t click on the day. Your side didn’t question anything and continue to play to their best in a clean and respectful manner towards Saints. I know in my years of PL, rightly or wrongly, your squad has received much judgement. Many other sides would’ve imploded yesterday, so I just wanted to publicly acknowledge their efforts in playing the game in the spirit it should be, regardless of the score line. Good luck for the rest of your season.

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 19-May-19 09:07

Juice, you are a true gentleman

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 20-May-19 16:04

well done putney

Mr Truth
wrote on 21-May-19 17:04

Colonel - I love watching your efforts to promote a team with no depth, no strikers and no chance of promotion. Please keep going. P.s I love popcorn chicken.

Hungry
wrote on 21-May-19 21:06

Can I get a Julia Gillard snack box colonel

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 23-May-19 13:01

We will be making popcorn chicken out of those Thornleigh muppets tomorrow so come around for a feed #bowdowntothecolonel

Snake
wrote on 24-May-19 09:04

The only thing Northern will be fighting for this year is a lower Cholesterol

Geoff Knowles
wrote on 24-May-19 09:04

Good morning to all, Can I please make a request that you keep all negative comments to yourself. You all need to show respect to each other on and off the field which starts with keeping all posts positive to better the game and yourselves. Best of luck to all teams competing this weekend. Remember, it is not about the result but about having fun. GDK

Thanks Jeff
wrote on 24-May-19 14:07

1. This is the forum mate. Pretty much anything goes. 2. At PL and SL level i assure you it’s not all about “having fun”

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 24-May-19 16:00

Wake up Geoff and smell the popcorn chicken ???? #bowdowntothecolonel #kfcvsthl #weareofftopl

THE ROCK
wrote on 25-May-19 08:09

Football is about having fun. It's just alot funnier when your winning!

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 26-May-19 08:04

I’m so sorry for misleading everyone. After yesterday’s 3-1 loss to Thornleigh, I realised that we won’t be going to the premier league. Indeed, we are years away from competing for a title. I’ll be back in 2022. #bowdowntothecolonel #seeyouin3years #misleadingbanter

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 26-May-19 08:06

we didn't lose the match yesterday, we just ran out of time

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 01-Jun-19 12:02

We are again on track to PL after our 6pt weekend. A few draws elsewhere in the Comp and we may as well just get promoted by July. #wearekfc #bowdowntothecolonel #who’snext?

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 06-Jun-19 18:04

You heard it here first: The Colonel to invade Macquarie this long weekend. Starting with that poor excuse of a club in Macquarie Uni whom we will be making coleslaw out of, followed by Macquarie Dragons who can't handle the fire of the Colonel's Zinger Burger. #bowdowntothecolonel #weareback #PLherewecome

Author:
Subject: