GF Day

Views: 1094 Posts: 12
GF Day
wrote on 03-Sep-18 06:09

Was at Christie Park on Saturday. Congratulations to Rovers Ressies who were the best team all season and thoroughly deserved to win the GF. That team would have beaten half the First Grade teams in the comp. Pats for me weren’t an outstanding team and i think they did really well to even make the GF. Congratulations to Pats Firsts for dominating Rovers in the main game. Rovers may say they didn’t care as they were already Premiers and promoted but that’s bullshit. In my 10 years or so in PL and SL i have never come across a more arrogant, unpleasant bunch than this Rovers squad. So well done Pats, and suck a fat one Rovers. See you all next season!

Club culture
wrote on 03-Sep-18 16:09

GF Day Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Was at Christie Park on Saturday. > Congratulations to Rovers Ressies who were the > best team all season and thoroughly deserved to > win the GF. That team would have beaten half the > First Grade teams in the comp. Pats for me > weren’t an outstanding team and i think they did > really well to even make the GF. > > Congratulations to Pats Firsts for dominating > Rovers in the main game. > Rovers may say they didn’t care as they were > already Premiers and promoted but that’s > bullshit. In my 10 years or so in PL and SL i have > never come across a more arrogant, unpleasant > bunch than this Rovers squad. So well done Pats, > and suck a fat one Rovers. > > See you all next season! There must be something about their club culture. I'd say half, if not more, of the teams from that club are the same. Some especially nasty all age sides too.

Hayden
wrote on 04-Sep-18 08:00

It’s the river! Half the squad were born on the banks.Bunch of inbreds that’s what we are.

wroooong
wrote on 19-Sep-18 12:00

GF Day Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Was at Christie Park on Saturday. > Congratulations to Rovers Ressies who were the > best team all season and thoroughly deserved to > win the GF. That team would have beaten half the > First Grade teams in the comp. Pats for me > weren’t an outstanding team and i think they did > really well to even make the GF. > > Congratulations to Pats Firsts for dominating > Rovers in the main game. > Rovers may say they didn’t care as they were > already Premiers and promoted but that’s > bullshit. In my 10 years or so in PL and SL i have > never come across a more arrogant, unpleasant > bunch than this Rovers squad. So well done Pats, > and suck a fat one Rovers. > > See you all next season! you wont be seeing rovers next season as they'll be playing in the pl....

Gf MIA
wrote on 28-Sep-18 21:05

Just like we didn't see them on grand final day when pats served you.. #chokers

dont worry
wrote on 05-Oct-18 09:00

i wouldnt worry too much, rovers were shit a few years back in PL and will get pushed back down to the "try hard league" in the not to distant future.

Yeap
wrote on 10-Oct-18 18:07

Uhuh. Last time any of those tossers have a chance to win a premiership and they blew it. #westrydechokers

gone for good
wrote on 11-Oct-18 16:00

west ryde were better than half the pl teams this year no chance they are going back down any time soon ravens will be going down next year

How
wrote on 12-Oct-18 11:09

How can you say that wrr were better than some of the prem sides this year.What better than uni maybe.

gone for good
wrote on 13-Oct-18 12:06

as I watched games from both comps...? and they were better than uni, nerds and ravens uni were just bad all over, lost a few of the players that half helped them be not so bad the previous season nerds were bad but had a bit of depth ravens when full strength could match it but had zero depth and are losing players rovers were solid all over the pitch in both grades and the only reason they did so badly the last season they were in prems is that they lost their long time coach along with a fair few key players and couldn't find a replacement for most of the season

WRRep
wrote on 20-Oct-18 11:02

Clearly you are WRR rep. I also watched games from both grades and if WRR play like they did in the GF they will go pointless. They were toothless

Hansel
wrote on 20-Oct-18 15:03

I heard WWR stacked their ressies halfway through the season. Can anyone confirm?

Author:
Subject: