Final Table Standings SL 2018

Views: 3372 Posts: 33
Admin
wrote on 07-Aug-18 14:06

For those who are wondering: [img]https://preview.ibb.co/jmBmRK/final_table_SLL.jpg[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/iiz6RK/final_table_SLL_RG.jpg[/img]

Norman
wrote on 07-Aug-18 19:04

so glad Macquaire didn't make the finals - such grubs

Madonna
wrote on 08-Aug-18 10:04

What’s the matter Norman? Are you a Saints Ressies player who got rejected by Mac? You’re hung up with Mac. Get over it son

Dysfunctional club
wrote on 08-Aug-18 10:05

How dysfunctional club saints are their coach didn't even turn up on Saturday to coach his team.Apparently his after the NER job next year so he went and watch them play against Normo.

THE ROCK
wrote on 08-Aug-18 11:08

Wow, the bottom 6 are exactly the same in both grades.

Former Cheltenham Lad
wrote on 08-Aug-18 12:06

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, the bottom 6 are exactly the same in both > grades. You would know all about clubs towards the bottom Rock.

Norman
wrote on 09-Aug-18 10:08

I play for Putney (First team); - i would never play for Mac.

Hills player
wrote on 09-Aug-18 11:05

A Putney (first team) player talking about grubs from other teams. Now ive heard everything hahahahahahaha

Rover
wrote on 09-Aug-18 15:01

First is the same in both grades too, how spooky

Rover
wrote on 09-Aug-18 15:01

First is the same in both grades too, how spooky

TG
wrote on 10-Aug-18 10:03

Nice work Rover.
How do you rate this team compared to last year in prems.

Interested?
wrote on 10-Aug-18 14:00

why are you interested in this league TG? Arn't you a PL coach?

TG
wrote on 10-Aug-18 15:05

Aren't the rover promoted? I know what they were like last year.

Rover
wrote on 11-Aug-18 17:06

You’ll see a lot of familiar faces, but it’s a whole new team compared to what you would have seen

Delegate
wrote on 13-Aug-18 09:07

I think a 10 team comp is a must for Super league, but surely Ararat & HFC's involvement needs to be questioned with them forfeiting multiple games in reserve's this year. Surely there are clubs with better resources that should be in the comp.

lol
wrote on 13-Aug-18 10:02

From what I hear, neither of those teams will want to stay in SL. NHF had about a thousand players, but no one good enough at that level, and Ararat were constantly short of numbers. They both probably got their recruiting wrong this year. But your statement that clubs with better resources should be there is laughable as even with those 2 we only got to 9 teams. No point having "resources" if your club doesnt have the balls to step up to SL Yes Panthers and Ignatians... im talking to you. I think SL will fold in the next few years and become another AA league,

TG
wrote on 13-Aug-18 11:08

I've been saying this for a while now and it will happen. 12 or 14 team premier league.People keep saying that there not enough weeks but with more synthetic fields around they'll play Saturday / Sunday's.

Lel
wrote on 14-Aug-18 16:06

Macq dragons - "We want to be in the finals in both grades compared to last year" Now have neither team in fianls compared to last year being ressies minor prems - big improvement

Curious45
wrote on 14-Aug-18 20:04

I've played against Macq a few times over the last few years (though I was watching injured from the bench twice) and yeah sure, there are a couple of hot heads but I don't rank them as high on the grub scale as other clubs. Have they had run-ins with other teams I haven't heard about this year? People seem to be having a whinge about them. I got hacked a couple of times but who doesn't? They seemed like decent guys generally speaking.

Dragons player
wrote on 15-Aug-18 08:02

Lel, that doesn’t even make sense. And I don’t know who you’re quoting there

Steve from Bega
wrote on 15-Aug-18 12:08

Dragons seem to be decent blokes apart from maybe 1 or 2. The games we played against them seemed a lot more civilized when they weren't playing. But you could say that about all teams. Most teams have a few grubs but if you ask their team mates they are good guys off the pitch.

John from Kempsey
wrote on 15-Aug-18 13:06

I know lots of the Dragons guys. All top blokes. I also know heaps of fiery guys from other clubs who are also top blokes when off the pitch

Ted
wrote on 15-Aug-18 21:04

They missed the finals in Firsts by 2 points. Not a bad season for a newish club in SL

Lel
wrote on 15-Aug-18 21:04

They were heavily recruiting in order for their first grade not to be dog shit like last year no? Compared to their ressies who were basically undefeated last year correct? They were looking for both teams to be in finals and they've ended up with neither. Fuckin A recruitment there boyzz

THE ROCK
wrote on 16-Aug-18 07:09

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I've been saying this for a while now and it will > happen. > 12 or 14 team premier league.People keep saying > that there not enough weeks but with more > synthetic fields around they'll play Saturday / > Sunday's. That would be a very interesting idea TG. Drop the bottom half of SL and merge PL/SL together. If we have seasons like we did this year it would be great(1 rained out game), but if we had a season like a few years back were some teams had to do SAT/SUN 2 or 3 times then it wouldn't be great. GHFA has 5 synthetic pitches, all with lights so i can't see it being a huge issue in the event we get a lot of rain.

Steve from Ballina
wrote on 16-Aug-18 10:02

Are Hawks still going to the Hills comp Rock?

Lel
wrote on 16-Aug-18 15:07

@Ted So they moved 1 or 2 extra positions in firsts and moved down 4 positions in ressies compared to last year? Thats more of a regression overall i'd say.

Join them
wrote on 16-Aug-18 20:08

Lel mate I think you’ve got a thing for the dragons. I’m suspecting you lost to them and are a little bitter about it. I don’t know if you originally quoted one of them or just made it up, but in any case, surely most teams have aspirations to improve on previous seasons’ results? Isn’t that why we play? Maybe you can go and try out for them and help them do better next year if you care so much about their perceived lack of progress.

Join them
wrote on 16-Aug-18 21:00

Lel, as much as I’m enjoying your passionate one man crusade against the dragons, I think you’ve made your point (as nonsensical as it is). It seems no amount of common sense or reasonable explanation is going to change your opinion. We get it - you don’t like the dragons. I wonder if you will now also proceed to go back through history and point out the times other teams (or perhaps anybody in any sphere of life in any time period) has made a claim (be it accurate or manufactured) that didn’t eventuate? Dragons players will probably be chuffed to receive so much attention on this thread considering they ‘bombed’ both grades, as you put it. Let’s hope everyone picks up their games next year so we can have as close race to the finals once again. All the best to you Lel. Thanks for the entertainment!

Lel
wrote on 16-Aug-18 21:07

@Join Them Oh looks like their definitely going in the right direction. As said what progress? 100% looking for a team thats just bombed down in both grades. Might as well join up with putney or hfc who at least didnt recruit any apparent superstars.

Carl
wrote on 16-Aug-18 22:02

Madonna Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The guy is seriously hung up on Mac Dragons. > Ok so i doubt Rovers would care about Dragons. > Redbacks to classy to care about another club. > Not even sure if Pats are on the forum. > That leaves Saints. > I know for a fact they thought they were going to > win the comp and get prooted cos i heard it from > their delusional coach’s lips. > Looking back at the results and they had a loss > and a draw against Dammeagons which contributed to > them only just making the fonals, let alone > getting Promotion which they craved. > So lel is angry at the Dragons and angry at the > world. > Give up poof, give us a break Happy birthday Madonna

Madonna
wrote on 16-Aug-18 22:07

The guy is seriously hung up on Mac Dragons. Ok so i doubt Rovers would care about Dragons. Redbacks to classy to care about another club. Not even sure if Pats are on the forum. That leaves Saints. I know for a fact they thought they were going to win the comp and get prooted cos i heard it from their delusional coach’s lips. Looking back at the results and they had a loss and a draw against Dammeagons which contributed to them only just making the fonals, let alone getting Promotion which they craved. So lel is angry at the Dragons and angry at the world. Give up poof, give us a break

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 14-Apr-19 16:07

we were a good side out of luck in 2018. 2019 we will be promoted. 2020 we will be in champion of champions

Author:
Subject: