SL table

Views: 651 Posts: 11
Greg
wrote on 09-Jul-18 09:00

Only 4 rounds to go and its unbelievably tight. 6 teams still in with a great chance of making the finals.
Rovers look like a standout then its anyones guess.
Who do you think will make the 4?

Norman
wrote on 09-Jul-18 11:06

Here are the key match ups which will shape up the top 4. Redbacks vs Thornleigh SC Dragons vs West Ryde St Pat vs Saints Thornleigh vs Saints West Ryde vs Redbacks St Pat vs Thornleigh Saints vs West Ryde Thornleigh vs West Ryde My final prediction 1st West Ryde 2nd Dragons 3rd Saints 4th Redbacks 5th St Pats 6th Thornleigh

Hal
wrote on 09-Jul-18 12:09

Big call Norman with Dragons. Rovers this week and one less game than everyone else

Shallow Hal
wrote on 09-Jul-18 14:09

Hal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big call Norman with Dragons. Rovers this week and > one less game than everyone else Dragons form team of the comp, play a great brand of football. im tipping them to cause and upset this weekend and hand rovers their first loss. Win their last 3 and get to 37 points.

Grant Night
wrote on 09-Jul-18 19:02

Thunder';s season unravelled in the past 3 weeks..from hero to zero

Nah
wrote on 09-Jul-18 21:03

Nah I don’t agree with dragons making it although they have improved lately I agree

Thunder
wrote on 10-Jul-18 11:00

what happened to Thunder?

Nah nah
wrote on 10-Jul-18 21:05

1.WRR 2.Saints 3.redbacks 4.Thornleigh 5.dragons 6.pats 7.putney 8.hfc 9.ararat

Nope
wrote on 11-Jul-18 05:04

Shows you have no idea. Thornleigh are goooooooooone

Realist 101
wrote on 11-Jul-18 10:02

WRR The best team in the comp. will finish 1st comfortably SAINTS A pretty solid and consistent team who will make the finals REDBACKS Quality and have been there before. Will make finals DRAGONS/PATS Dragons have Rovers and one game less. Must beat Putney and HFC Pats will knock Dragons out if they finish strongly THORNLEIGH Players missing, in bad form. Fading out of the picture

THE ROCK
wrote on 13-Jul-18 22:00

From an outsiders perspective, it’s the tightest season for a long time!

Author:
Subject: