Lets all come together

Views: 118 Posts: 3
Sick and tired!!!! :(
wrote on 07-Jul-18 22:07

Hey guys, I just want to address the way were treating each other on these forums and on the soccer court. I just think the name calling and general rudeness is totally uncalled for. Seriously guys its not nice. Guys its not a joke stop laughing. Im an Ararat player and Im fully aware of how garbage we are (were trying out hardest) I dont need people day in day out reminding me. Its gotten to the point where my boyfriend had to call a psychologist and book an appointment.
My psychologist has recommended I write a letter to the presidents of the clubs whos players have insulted me and my best friends/teammates, and you know what? I may do just that. Now I know its an extreme measure and some may say its a little too far, but unfortunately youve all been extremely upsetting. In fact I am literally tearing up at this very moment typing this out. But I know I just have to be strong. Just remember this next time you tell one of our players to f off or quit playing soccer.
Thanks guys I know you will make a change.

Joel
wrote on 08-Jul-18 00:09

This must be from that tosser Joel from wrr. The one with the soul patch who looks like he spends most of his time on his knees ;) Love the banter. Don’t stop :)

Jonathan Montes from the Redbacks
wrote on 08-Jul-18 09:09

I agree, why can't we all just get along.

Heal the world... make it a better place...

Author:
Subject: