Put vs Macq

Views: 1267 Posts: 18
Kick Off
wrote on 30-May-18 01:02

Anyone know what happened at last sat game at Waterloo with Putney & Macq Dragons?

pacs
wrote on 30-May-18 12:03

heard a bit of a push and shove

pacs
wrote on 30-May-18 14:00

hahah well then obviously Mac is crying to the judiciary what happens on the field stays on the field bunch of twats

Norman
wrote on 30-May-18 14:07

chutney first won 3-2

Kick Off
wrote on 30-May-18 18:03

Judiciary? What for? What happened on the field?

Distant Ear
wrote on 31-May-18 07:08

I heard it wasn't an on-field incident at all, but something on the sideline, which involved on-field players running off to join in. A Mac spectator was trying to get the ball back in after it went out and Putney players were obstructing them - must have been late on. Then a shove turned into a whole group of people running in, with a few weak punches thrown in. Apparently the ref saw it all and his report mentioned mostly Putney players and spectators. I don't know how much is true, but that's what I heard.

Off
wrote on 31-May-18 08:04

Any red cards?

penalty747
wrote on 31-May-18 10:01

haha what about the player that ran in and threw one at the mac official

Kick It
wrote on 31-May-18 10:06

I think it all started with the putney coach punching into the mac coach. apparently a kid jumped over the line and punched him too then ran off. that's brutal one hit jab then shooting through.

Ladder
wrote on 31-May-18 11:08

Any red cards?

Raybans
wrote on 31-May-18 12:04

Distant Ear Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard it wasn't an on-field incident at all, but > something on the sideline, which involved on-field > players running off to join in. A Mac spectator > was trying to get the ball back in after it went > out and Putney players were obstructing them - > must have been late on. Then a shove turned into a > whole group of people running in, with a few weak > punches thrown in. Apparently the ref saw it all > and his report mentioned mostly Putney players and > spectators. I don't know how much is true, but > that's what I heard. I find this hard to believe, Putney have no spectators.

penalty747
wrote on 31-May-18 14:05

I think putney are the twats here
running in punching then running off?

Italians
wrote on 01-Jun-18 16:09

i think ghfa have imposed a ban on all italian looking managers. So Putney are in real strife!

Great stuff
wrote on 01-Jun-18 17:03

From my experience against dragons, their coach is a knob! Deserved it

Chris Mc
wrote on 02-Jun-18 06:09

Pretty sure it was there manager not the coach. Manager is a respectful guy been around for a long time coward stuff from putney

Igor
wrote on 02-Jun-18 19:07

Haha mac are a joke. So is the manager. You were losing so you try to run onto the field to kick a ball and our player blocked it. So you then grab him by the neck and throw him into the sideline of course you're going to have people crowding you and trying to hit you. No one actually did, although you do deserve a few. Then you inbox an 18 year old on messenger and threaten him. Yeah real good bloke that manager is. You lost, and try anything you can to get some points back. Pathetic.

Gregie
wrote on 05-Jun-18 21:00

Kick It Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think it all started with the putney coach > punching into the mac coach. apparently a kid > jumped over the line and punched him too then ran > off. that's brutal one hit jab then shooting > through. u can just walk over the line without jumping

Norman
wrote on 08-Jun-18 09:04

Round 2? all in brawl cage match...macq vs chutney

Author:
Subject: