Results

Views: 389 Posts: 8
Banana
wrote on 26-May-18 18:09

Dragons vs Putney Reserve grade: Dragons 3 - Putney 1 First grade: Dragons 2 - Putney 3

Geoff Knowles
wrote on 26-May-18 19:01

George, Congratulation on your win today. Saints were the better team & had more hunger to take the 3 points. Unfortunately as a spectator it was disappointing to see that your team didn’t play the game in the right spirit. Ryan on the other hand was an admirable member of the mighty Thornleigh Thunder & deserves respect. When you visit us for the second round, good luck as you will need it. GDK

George
wrote on 26-May-18 19:03

Hi Guys, George here. My prediction was correct! Just wanted to say that the search party is still looking for Ryan Boland after he went missing at Pidding Park this afternoon. Rumour is that he found his way into the white messiahs pocket. What a flog SAINTSSS!

The Clipper
wrote on 26-May-18 19:06

Ryde Saints vs Thornleigh Ressies 2-0 Firsts 4-0

Orange is the new Black
wrote on 26-May-18 19:07

Ararat v NHFC Res 2-1 1sts 3-4 Great 2nd half come back by the Orange Army . Scoring 4 goals.

Meadowbank
wrote on 26-May-18 19:08

RED v WRR Res 1-1 1st 2-2

Lol
wrote on 26-May-18 19:08

Orange is the new Black Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ararat v NHFC > > Res 2-1 > 1sts 3-4 > > Great 2nd half come back by the Orange Army . > Scoring 4 goals. Lol. And back to losing for another 8 weeks now. I wouldn’t celebrate beating the bottom side. Try beating anyone else in the league then talk you short muppets. Haha

Woman are good refs
wrote on 26-May-18 20:02

Hi all
Reffereed the reserve grade game for THL V RSU today, someone please tell me if its legal too be attracted to so many man buns in one team?

Kind Regards
Enjoy the season!

Author:
Subject: