The royal boot

Views: 1129 Posts: 11
You know who
wrote on 19-May-18 18:01

Hi all,

Ill keep it short this week as I have precious little time to compose this transmission before heading to church for the nights big event.

I, Prince Ryan A. Boland of Duke of Thornleigh scored another goal today to take my seasons tally to several goals.

I know its not a surprise but thought Id let you know as I know its important for community moral in the region.

Anyway, Im off to enjoy the festivities.

Good day,
Boland.

the people
wrote on 19-May-18 18:04

We love you prince Bolard duke of thornleigh

Dr Phill
wrote on 20-May-18 13:09

Mr Ryan Boland, is it quite possible that your obsession with yourself, might be taking over your real life? I ask because i care

George
wrote on 20-May-18 14:05

Mr Boland is gonna get a Royal Boot up the ass next weekend when he comes down to pidding Park ???????????

Norman
wrote on 21-May-18 14:01

Boland, How was the royal wedding ?

Geoff Knowles
wrote on 23-May-18 06:00

Hi guys, I just wanted to throw my support 100% behind Ryan. He is great to have back in the squad and I am pleased to see him play the game in the right spirit every week. Thanks GDK

Z Hannah
wrote on 23-May-18 08:03

I too support Ryan in his endeavour to return to the league. It brings a tear to my eye seeing the younger generation strive to reach the heights and goals that I've set. Thanks Z Hannah

Kane Osborne
wrote on 25-May-18 11:09

I am Kane Osborne from the Rovers and you cant stop me!

LimeCordial
wrote on 25-May-18 23:09

Kane Osborne Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am Kane Osborne from the Rovers and you cant > stop me! Hi Kane, Just curious about some of your stats; - throw ins taken - snipers - air heads - goals - assists - sin bins - yellows - reds - banter - boots worn - tucked or untucked shirt - favourite half time snack - pre game rituals - aggression - speed - resilience - heading - favourite flavour of sports drink - position If you could advise on the above, thatÂ’d be fab! Cheers LimeCordial

The Duke
wrote on 26-May-18 20:03

Hi all, Tough day at Pidding. However, I can confirm that I was jet-lagged after attending the union of Price Harry, and the now Duchess of Sussex. I'm pleased to confirm that I will return to full form next week. I will also be holding a meet and greet after the match (signatures and photographs welcome). Kind regards, Boland

Royalty
wrote on 01-Jun-18 17:01

Prince Borland, your the most amazing player to grace the ghfa. I find it simply an honour to walk on the same grass as you. I can only hope to spend many more seasons in your presence and hope some of your royalty rubs off.

Author:
Subject: