Rumours

Views: 572 Posts: 9
The Rumour MIll
wrote on 24-Apr-18 09:05

Rumour has it St Pats have sacked their reserve grade coach and their first grade coach is on borrowed time. Both coaches have lost their dressing room.

TG
wrote on 24-Apr-18 11:06

There's no dressing room or change rooms at EBHSchool .

Rumourhasit
wrote on 24-Apr-18 17:01

I hear rovers tim Brown has headed to premier league hawks.. My sources say that the coaches dropped him to ressies for have a run with a PL team in pre season

Paul
wrote on 24-Apr-18 18:01

A mate of mine plays for Mac Dragons. I play at another club. He said St.Pats were beyond physical with numerous elbows to the throat etc. Should be great fun playing them

kicking and screaming
wrote on 26-Apr-18 15:08

Rumourhasit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear rovers tim Brown has headed to premier > league hawks.. > My sources say that the coaches dropped him to > ressies for have a run with a PL team in pre > season I hear that the rovers coach is kicking himself after Tim great start for the hawks with a hatrick.

i don't think so
wrote on 27-Apr-18 14:04

really? where did you hear that? Not at our training. We are only looking at our team and our great start to the season. Hopefully see you next year Tim after we take out the SL crown. Just a pitty that Mac jumped us at the end of the year as they seem Super League worthy!

just remember
wrote on 27-Apr-18 17:00

Just remember, it's super league for a reason. Just cause you can win in the super league doesnt even mean you will stay up in the premier league!

Haharovers
wrote on 28-Apr-18 09:01

Please, i saw that game between rovers and mac uni last year... you were worse than them and deserved relegation, cant wait to see your snug faces when the mighty redbacks trounce you

Good luck today lads

Author:
Subject: