Super League Futures market

Views: 2940 Posts: 34
Bet 369
wrote on 05-Feb-18 16:04

Rebacks $2.50 WRR $5.50 St. Pats $7.00 Thornleigh $9.00 Dragons $11.00 Saints $41.00 Ararat $66.00 HFC $101.00 Putney $151.00

Fred
wrote on 06-Feb-18 12:06

Id like to put 3 grand on redbacks please

Ladbrokes (We make you broke)
wrote on 06-Feb-18 14:06

UPDATE: Thornleigh and Redbacks who were probably two of the favorites heading into the new season have been rocked by several key losses over the summer. Firstly Carlingford Redbacks have lost their key man MAGIC. The foreign central midfielder who dominated many teams. Other than losing him a few other handy players are unlikely to play on in 2018. Thunder is a whole different basketcase. The Colombian trio, the Munoz Bros have all moved on as have supposedly their two wingers who score many of their goals and that solid defender who plays on their left. To make things worse for thunder their irish coach isnt coaching. Ryde Saints will be big movers as they have a full time coach now and a host of new and returning players as well as a squad format this year. see below for the updated market ;)

wrote on 06-Feb-18 14:09

WRR $3.00 Redbacks $4.50 St Pats $6.00 Ryde Saints $9.00 Dragons $15.00 Thunder $27.00 Ararat $80.00 Putney $100.00 HFC $500.00

Wally V
wrote on 06-Feb-18 14:09

My sources tell me a club have recruited particularly well this season and they think they can push Redbacks all the way. It isn’t Saints United

WEAGLEMANIA
wrote on 06-Feb-18 15:00

Chunder to finish last.

Tom Glee
wrote on 06-Feb-18 15:01

They will finish above weagles

Ha
wrote on 06-Feb-18 15:01

Ryde Saints $9.00 Hahahahaha They drastically need players just to fill their squad. Get your hand off it Ladbrokes

ESPN
wrote on 07-Feb-18 00:04

Ladbrokes (We make you broke) Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UPDATE: > > Thornleigh and Redbacks who were probably two of > the favorites heading into the new season have > been rocked by several key losses over the > summer. > > Firstly Carlingford Redbacks have lost their key > man MAGIC. The foreign central midfielder who > dominated many teams. Other than losing him a few > other handy players are unlikely to play on in > 2018. > > Thunder is a whole different basketcase. The > Colombian trio, the Munoz Bros have all moved on > as have supposedly their two wingers who score > many of their goals and that solid defender who > plays on their left. To make things worse for > thunder their irish coach isnt coaching. > Where have they all gone???

CuriousGeorge
wrote on 07-Feb-18 15:00

Dragons above Saints, picking up weagles players will have them breaking into the superfecta this year.

Curiouser George
wrote on 07-Feb-18 15:01

Please explain George

The Real George
wrote on 08-Feb-18 09:06

Dragons above Saints. Picked up ex West Ryde Eagles players. Good position to finish in top 4. Do you want a syllable break down as well ?

Don
wrote on 08-Feb-18 10:03

I thought the Weagles went to Rovers?

Tom Waterholes
wrote on 08-Feb-18 11:03

What i know/ what ive heard.... Magic’s “home country” is Australia. I believe he has gone back to Macarthur Rams. Only played park football last season as he was coming back from a major injury. I believe the better Munoz brother (Isaac?) has gone to NPL. Ive heard at least one other has gone to WPH. I believe 7 Weagles players have gone to WRR along with the coach. Dragons have picked up 5/6 others. Don’t forget WRR finished last in PL cos they didn’t have a coach for the bulk of the season. Finally, why would anyone want to go to Ararat?

Kurt
wrote on 08-Feb-18 11:04

yeah a lot of weagles players have gone to west ryde rovers as for those thunder players leaving I think a couple went to a rep team and the rest were fed up and the coach leaving was the last straw west pennant hills supposedly picked up 2 of those munoz bros ararat manager told me they wanted the defender but he told them to get stuffed can someone confirm Magic went back to his home country?

Richard
wrote on 08-Feb-18 11:09

Did everyone forget WRR finished dead last in Prems last year? I think the top 5 teams in SL would at least get a couple wins in PL if we went up. Think they’ll struggle to make the 4 TBH. $1000 on pats at $6 Weagles guys have been spread out over several PL/SL teams from what I’ve heard

TG
wrote on 08-Feb-18 14:01

Their new coach Allan use to coach Roselea.

Don
wrote on 08-Feb-18 14:05

Good form there. Not

Insider
wrote on 08-Feb-18 16:05

Wrong Al TG

Cat Facts
wrote on 09-Feb-18 11:02

Can confirm news about Munoz is correct. Isaac gone to Magic (not the redbacks player; Magic the club) and Carlos gone back to WPH. The great Ryan Boland is abroad... as for our left back I believe he is playing. No chance he'd go to Ararat after their captain spat on him and tried to fight him last year.

Boland
wrote on 12-Feb-18 08:02

Boland abroad, oh dear. There has been a sudden drop in thq quality of the comp.

Richard Head
wrote on 14-Feb-18 08:09

You really know your stuff Richard... Lets revisit this at the end of the season.

wrote on 14-Feb-18 12:05

Chunders coach was definitely not irish Either way I'm looking forward to Maria sharapova round 2

Vegan Underhead
wrote on 14-Feb-18 12:08

Thunder thought they got that vegan kid back who played at kenthurst... but now his back with the bushpigs

Richardhead
wrote on 18-Jul-18 13:02

Richard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did everyone forget WRR finished dead last in > Prems last year? I think the top 5 teams in SL > would at least get a couple wins in PL if we went > up. Think they’ll struggle to make the 4 TBH. > > $1000 on pats at $6 > > Weagles guys have been spread out over several > PL/SL teams from what I’ve heard Great tip mate.

Richard
wrote on 18-Jul-18 16:02

Richardhead Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Richard Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Did everyone forget WRR finished dead last in > > Prems last year? I think the top 5 teams in SL > > would at least get a couple wins in PL if we > went > > up. Think they’ll struggle to make the 4 TBH. > > > > > $1000 on pats at $6 > > > > Weagles guys have been spread out over several > > PL/SL teams from what I’ve heard > > > Great tip mate. Was a pretty good tip for the start of the year, still think it’s a big chance, they’ll win their last 3. Could finish first or at worst 2nd and go on to win the GF! L

Swallow your Pride Richard
wrote on 21-Jul-18 10:03

Great tip Richard - Rovers to miss the top 4!

Any other good tips - Eels to win the premiership?

Swallow your Pride Richard
wrote on 21-Jul-18 10:03

Great tip Richard - Rovers to miss the top 4!

Any other good tips - Eels to win the premiership?

wrote on 22-Jul-18 22:08

Well look at that. As it stands my updated odds at the time actually reflect the current table. I should be a fortune teller

Baldman
wrote on 28-Jul-18 19:04

Could I please put 1K down on Saints to lift two trophies. Ty

Yell
wrote on 28-Jul-18 20:00

Ha they won’t even make the finals of Firsts

Vartan
wrote on 28-Jul-18 22:01

Baldman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Could I please put 1K down on Saints to lift two > trophies. Ty This is good bet for Young Guns

PommyTom
wrote on 28-Jul-18 22:06

You’ll be eating your words on September 1

Ha
wrote on 28-Aug-18 17:09

Bump

Author:
Subject: