Any update on grand final?

Views: 835 Posts: 8
Results??
wrote on 26-Aug-17 15:04

Who scored?

Thornless
wrote on 26-Aug-17 21:06

That would be carlingford twice and St Pats once.

Teddy bear
wrote on 27-Aug-17 10:04

I was at First Grade and am unbiased as i play for another SL club. Redbacks deserved winnners 2-1 after contolling most of the game. Reds moved tge ball past and Pats looked dangerous when in transition. Reds scored a really nice headed equaliser off a header and then the Pommy left winger Max scored the deserved winner. Magic didn't look himself and was obviously not 100%. Max was brilliant and got around his defender countless times. I found the constant ribbing of the Pats players humorous as they started to lose the plot with late challenges and eventually their captain got sent off. Seems they like dishing it out but not the other way. Knobs. Redbacks deserved Champions

How about ressies?
wrote on 27-Aug-17 10:05

Who won between Epping grubs and Redbacks in reserves?

sixyard
wrote on 28-Aug-17 11:00

Proud of the lads, second consecutive year in the first grade SL grand final, against two quality sides - NERDS (last year) and Redbacks this year. For a relatively small club, we're building a strong squad with good depth in both grades and hopefully a few new recruits on the cards for next year. We beat Redbacks twice this year but hats off to them, they were the better side on Saturday and passed the ball around nicely. For those calling us 'knobs', well it's easy to comment form the sideline. When you make the grand final, you're more than welcome to play your style of football on the day... Already buzzing for next year...enjoy the off season all.

John R
wrote on 28-Aug-17 12:01

Good team. Congrats on making GF. Still knobs.

Terrorists win
wrote on 28-Aug-17 13:08

Cheers to St Pats for a quality game on sat - You blokes always play good football. don't know why you get so much shit. Except Liba of course haha

Terrorists win
wrote on 28-Aug-17 13:09

And well said sixyard

Author:
Subject: