Finals Results

Views: 1450 Posts: 17
Zhans
wrote on 13-Aug-17 18:05

So whose out from this weekend ?

greg
wrote on 13-Aug-17 19:05

Ressies Redbacks 2 Dragons 1 Epping 3 Saints 1 Not sure about firsts. Does anyone know draw for next week?

Tumble weed
wrote on 13-Aug-17 21:02

Firsts: Redbacks 2 Thornleigh 1 Pats 2 Epping fc 1 The silence is deafeaning from that thunder lot. Chin up lads

Hmmm
wrote on 13-Aug-17 22:09

Tumble weed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Firsts: > > Redbacks 2 > Thornleigh 1 > > Pats 2 > Epping fc 1 > > The silence is deafeaning from that thunder lot. > Chin up lads Correction Redbacks won 4-3 on pens (1-1) Thunder had an incorrectly ruled offside goal disallowed and redbacks missed a pen in extra time Good game all round, thornleigh were stronger side of the two

Hmmmm
wrote on 14-Aug-17 09:03

If thunder was a stronger side they should have won. GG Nice Shot! Easy! Hmmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tumble weed Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Firsts: > > > > Redbacks 2 > > Thornleigh 1 > > > > Pats 2 > > Epping fc 1 > > > > The silence is deafeaning from that thunder > lot. > > Chin up lads > > Correction > Redbacks won 4-3 on pens (1-1) > Thunder had an incorrectly ruled offside goal > disallowed and redbacks missed a pen in extra > time > > Good game all round, thornleigh were stronger side > of the two

Curious George
wrote on 14-Aug-17 14:09

Why do WEST RYDE EAGLES players fans whatever you are have a problem with Thornleigh? Did not sense any ill feeling at all during our matches played against each other yet you seem to come talk a lot of crap on the forum about us?!

Wehateryan
wrote on 14-Aug-17 15:07

Because Ryan's a dickhead.

Would The Real Catfacts Please Stand Up
wrote on 14-Aug-17 19:00

Ladies Please. I understand the general attitude towards thunder but hopefully the hero we all need will step in and provide nothing but the facts. Boland being a homo is here-say until further evidence of a proper hoover house special surfaces. In the meantime get some fruit salad up ya and say hi to your mum for me

Curious idiot
wrote on 14-Aug-17 19:08

I think I speak for everyone when I say Thornleigh talk more dribble on here than anyone else and all they have to show for it is a bruised ego. Better luck next year chumps

Catfacts
wrote on 14-Aug-17 20:03

Would The Real Catfacts Please Stand Up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ladies Please. I understand the general attitude > towards thunder but hopefully the hero we all need > will step in and provide nothing but the facts. > Boland being a homo is here-say until further > evidence of a proper hoover house special > surfaces. > > In the meantime get some fruit salad up ya and say > hi to your mum for me Fun facts with catfacts! 1. Learn how to spell hearsay 2. Weagles didn't make the semi's LOL 3. In other news today the share price of Hoover's Special Suck and Vac has risen 16.4% 4. My favourite member of the cat family is Alex the Lion

Curious troll
wrote on 14-Aug-17 20:08

Posted by: The man () Date: August 05, 2017 05:30PM Get rekt Weagles. Go fk off back to Dundas if you wanna play finals. And suck shit to your keeper with a sloppy rig. .... yep nah can't figure out why they would say anything about thornleigh

Thunder? Oh, awkies..

Behind the mask
wrote on 14-Aug-17 22:09

Curious troll Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Posted by: The man () > Date: August 05, 2017 05:30PM > > Get rekt Weagles. Go fk off back to Dundas if you > wanna play finals. And suck shit to your keeper > with a sloppy rig. > > .... yep nah can't figure out why they would say > anything about thornleigh To be fair you don't know who posted that, could be anyone. You've just made an inference based on what's been posted...

The man
wrote on 14-Aug-17 22:09

I'm actually a Putney player

TBC
wrote on 15-Aug-17 19:00

Mark Liberatore you are a donkey

hmm?
wrote on 17-Aug-17 02:07

getting a bit cold in here....

Cheers for the email address
wrote on 18-Aug-17 21:07

Looked up Mark Liberatore on Facebook. Must of been the water boy because who the fuck is that?

Author:
Subject: