Results August 5

Views: 2400 Posts: 29
The man
wrote on 05-Aug-17 17:00

Get rekt Weagles. Go fk off back to Dundas if you wanna play finals. And suck shit to your keeper with a sloppy rig.

Cya
wrote on 05-Aug-17 17:01

Now that your season is over tell your keeper to start getting on a treadmill in preparation for next year

Curious George
wrote on 05-Aug-17 17:04

Thund vs Ararat Res. 6/7 - 1 1sts. 3 - 0

Interested
wrote on 05-Aug-17 17:05

Results?

Thornless
wrote on 05-Aug-17 17:06

You'll be out next week anyways

A treadmill
wrote on 05-Aug-17 18:04

Please go on a bike for a few weeks before you go on me

Putneyvsrydesaints
wrote on 05-Aug-17 18:05

Putney vs Ryde saints Reserve putney 1-2 Ryde saints Firsts putney 8-0 Ryde saints

Confirm
wrote on 05-Aug-17 19:05

Can someone confirm the above result !!? Putney won 8-0 ?? Hahahha funny joke

Wanna know
wrote on 05-Aug-17 20:02

Anyone know how Saint Pats vs redbacks finished?

Confirmation
wrote on 05-Aug-17 20:08

Can confirm 8-0 Should have been 12

Pats
wrote on 05-Aug-17 21:04

Pats won. Redbacks horror choke to end the season continues

Thanks
wrote on 05-Aug-17 21:04

Thanks for the reply. You know how the res team went?

So
wrote on 05-Aug-17 22:01

So the team that got relegated had a 7-0 and 8-0 win?!?

So what
wrote on 06-Aug-17 01:08

Haha Putney . Too little too late .. Can confirm though that Saints had at least 5 first graders missing . NHFC had 6 first graders missing when playing Putney . Both teams lacking in depth . Wouldn't read too much in Putney's wins this late in the season . In saying so , they are one of the biggest clubs , should not have been in this position in the first place . Interesting to see if they will stay in SL next year ??

Tom
wrote on 06-Aug-17 08:09

They simply won't be in SL next season. They finished last and there are at least 2 clubs putting in submissions to come up

Ok then
wrote on 06-Aug-17 12:00

Ryde saints already have sl Ignatians won't nominate Panthers won't nominate too old North ryde won't get in from div 2 So yeah who are these clubs tore talking about? Stop this speculation shit and spit it out

Yes boss
wrote on 06-Aug-17 12:02

North Ryde nominating. They will get in. Panthers possibly nominating. Another club too but that's top sec

Bossman
wrote on 06-Aug-17 13:01

Fair enough Time will tell

Any
wrote on 06-Aug-17 13:03

The argument makes sense that the div 1 teams won't nominate, however the rules allow anyone to enter. Basically, every other club can nominate now, and putney is the last team that will be picked.

Ghfa official
wrote on 06-Aug-17 15:01

I have been fortunate to watch a couple Eagles games, it has been disappointing to see Eagles welcomed into the comp the way they have. They play some outstanding and admirable football, expected to come dead last but shook up the competition. Interested to see how they do next year, my money is for them to place second, if they gain some depth I believe they will win it.

Wiggle this
wrote on 06-Aug-17 15:06

What future for the Weagles. ?? They have no other GHFA teams or juniors that I am aware of ? Are they staying or going back to the slum league where they came from ?

Del Piero
wrote on 06-Aug-17 18:09

Weagles had element of surprise this year . They won't next year . Their defence and keeper are one of the worst in the league . Attacking options one of the best . Good luck to them . Cant see them coming 2nd next year . I think the only team not to welcome them was the Thornleigh thugs . Hope you have your best referee their next year .

Curious George
wrote on 06-Aug-17 19:00

Del Piero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Weagles had element of surprise this year . They > won't next year . > Their defence and keeper are one of the worst in > the league . > Attacking options one of the best . Good luck to > them . Cant see them coming 2nd next year . > > I think the only team not to welcome them was the > Thornleigh thugs . > Hope you have your best referee their next year . LOL just their keeper TBH rest of the lads are alright

well done eagles
wrote on 08-Aug-17 07:02

tbh west ryde eagles are very unlucky to have not made the finals i dont think its ever happened before where a team has got 34 points and missed out on the finals i thought nerds were unlucky in pl but man thats tight at the top in super league also i dont think theyll be heading back to the granville comp any time soon ghfa is heaven compared to the granville comp you have games where you literally fear for you life: not fun

history and future
wrote on 08-Aug-17 07:05

it has happened heaps in the past where teams have come last in sl and stayed there i think roselea did it like 4 or 5 seasons in a row also i think there might be a team from pl still heading over to the hills comp next year which will mean there will need to be two promoted clubs and putney will get to stay in

Craig Foster??
wrote on 08-Aug-17 08:03

So what Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha Putney . > Too little too late .. > > Can confirm though that Saints had at least 5 > first graders missing . NHFC had 6 first graders > missing when playing Putney . Both teams lacking > in depth . > Wouldn't read too much in Putney's wins this late > in the season . > > In saying so , they are one of the biggest clubs , > should not have been in this position in the first > place . Interesting to see if they will stay in SL > next year ?? Can confirm your a dh, look at the GD in the table. Read into that.

Roslea and Putney
wrote on 08-Aug-17 10:09

Same coach different club...would've been relegated almost 10 times if there were teams that wanted to come up. Consistently useless

putney
wrote on 08-Aug-17 14:02

Same coach same players as well, relegated as Roselea, went to putney and relegated again. They should all just play AA, definitely not a SL quality squad, they're kidding themselves

Del Piero
wrote on 09-Aug-17 11:06

Craig Foster?? So Putney wins 2 games at end of season against severely depleted sides and you point out to GD ?? Laughable . Putney with all the senior teams available are a disgrace . Came dead last . Enjoy AA1. Both Saints and NHFC are the youngest squads in the league . They will get better next year with all the experiences gained !

Author:
Subject: