Results 29th July

Views: 1641 Posts: 43
Thunder
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:00

Thornleigh The panel beaters quick to forget you got smacked the last 20 seasons Even Putney beat hfc 7-0, and you could only jag a shit 1 goal win. Sit down you dirty mexicans

Scores Please
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:01

Scores??

I-Witness
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:02

The sheer veracity of Thunders win left most if not all of HFC's players on crutches hobbling back to wherever the f#%/ their club is from.

Unreliable Source
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:03

Thunder dominating in both grades for a 6 point saturday. The light shone at Westleigh and the HFC cockroaches scattered. Well up you beauties.

Fred
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:03

I know EFC won 3-2 in Firsts and 4 or 5-0 in Ressies. Saints and Dragons drew 1-1 in Ressies and game abandoned in Firsts at 3-3

Short memory
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:04

The guys at Thornleigh have forgotten how bad they were the last 7 years. Remember those thumpings? I sure do. Great fun they were :)

Hfc

Firsts hfc 2-2 Reserves hfc 3-1

Hahaha

Redbacks vs Putney Res: 3-1 Firsts 2-1 Putney nothing without the leftie. He'll be with us next year. Good luck in aa1 lads!!! ;)

Bolard

Another 3 goals provided by yours truly, as thunder dispatch hfc 3-2 in firsts and a demoralising 5-0 demolition in reserves

Ian

Armenia I believe

DJ
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:06

Does your mum remember those thumpings because I sure do

How F&#$€£! Cut?
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:06

Hey, Short Memory, you can refer to the following: https://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM

Yep
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:07

Yep. She enjoyed those games too

Thornleigh
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:07

Been with the club for a while and yes we do remember. Apologies for the above. Some bad apples that we hope to weed out eventually. But it is good being back to winning ways and hope it continues. Good win today.

Shingles
wrote on 29-Jul-17 17:09

A plague of shingles has hit the Northern HFC squad hard today. All the best for the recovery boys.

Catfacts
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:00

NFC really missed their bald headed torso up front. It was unfortunate to see.

Confirm
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:00

So it's confirmed, Putney down Epping up?

CatFacts
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:01

Thunder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thornleigh The panel beaters quick to forget you > got smacked the last 20 seasons Even Putney beat > hfc 7-0, and you could only jag a shit 1 goal win. > Sit down you dirty mexicans At the end of the day for any side a win is a win, doesn't matter by how many goals. Come the end of the season it'll come down to who has more points in most cases. No need to play the race card, we are all above that I thought...

Catfacts
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:03

Catfacts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NFC really missed their bald headed torso up > front. It was unfortunate to see. Umm please don't steal my name

AA1
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:04

Put Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahaha Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Redbacks vs Putney > > > > Res: 3-1 > > > > Firsts 2-1 > > > > Putney nothing without the leftie. > > He'll be with us next year. > > > > Good luck in aa1 lads!!! ;) > > > He's to good for this league. Too good for you, > let alone us. You barely beat us maggot Win is a win, how goods a 6 point Saturday Putney....

Epping fc
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:06

See ya!! Efc vs wre Res 4-1 First 3-2

Put
wrote on 29-Jul-17 18:07

Hahaha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Redbacks vs Putney > > Res: 3-1 > > Firsts 2-1 > > Putney nothing without the leftie. > He'll be with us next year. > > Good luck in aa1 lads!!! ;) He's to good for this league. Too good for you, let alone us. You barely beat us maggot

Rumour
wrote on 29-Jul-17 19:00

Will Putney actually go down? It's been a few seasons since a side has been booted..

Magic Man
wrote on 29-Jul-17 19:01

I must have watched the wrong game ?? HFC all over Thunder in 2nd half , winning 2-1 with 5 to play with virtually half the ressie squad playing . Yes they lost 3-2 but give credit where due .. HFC will kick your butts next year with all the experience gained by the baby squad of the comp. And yes Thornleigh , you should get rid of some the grubs in your team , especially the knob posting here .. the game today was clean and competitive no need for grubs in SL .

Sort your shit out
wrote on 29-Jul-17 19:06

Whos the real catfacts

Roger
wrote on 29-Jul-17 19:09

Who's this superstar "leftie" from Putney?

Putney star
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:03

It's Michael candy !!

True
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:04

Too many trolls on here, crap banter Keep the forum for results

Terrorists win
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:07

Sauces say Ryan Borland is playing for Putney next year. How will thornleigh even compete?

Hellen Keller
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:09

I'm sorry Helen Keller, I mist have missed the part where HFC looked like they were even going to contend? I think the whole point of credit where its due, would be to exit the forum with your tail inbetween your legs like HFC did today in vboth grades. We saying HFC will kick butt or kiss butt? Cause I think we only saw the latter today. Stick to shit play / chat and coward punches you grubs.

Promoted ymc gay
wrote on 29-Jul-17 21:04

Rumours are the only reason for redbacks not winning the Comp is because a few key players ran off to get married during the season. Epping, your just a shit bunch of blokes, see you in the finals!

Will seaman
wrote on 29-Jul-17 21:06

Yeah thornleigh are know for throwing dog punches when players are on the floor injured the worst player was will seaman from ressies... what an ugly muppet his mum must have fucked a dog to look like that.. coward punch and dog act willie

J
wrote on 29-Jul-17 22:02

Promoted ymc gay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumours are the only reason for redbacks not > winning the Comp is because a few key players ran > off to get married during the season. > > > Epping, your just a shit bunch of blokes, see you > in the finals! Enjoy super league, not an easier 3 points all year then against you posers

EADC
wrote on 29-Jul-17 22:09

Haven't trained all year and still beat you twice. Main reason we won last game is because of your fat cunt right back Brad #whoateallthepies

Magic Man
wrote on 30-Jul-17 00:03

Helen Keller ?? Really , you must be the cat that ran on the field with a tennis racquet to look after your gay boy . You can't spell and you're missing a tooth ... Only cowards are Fornleigh. Dog acts and dog team. Punching a Saints player that is down on the ground and behind his head . Hope he gets a year out the dog .

Fog
wrote on 30-Jul-17 09:08

Rats vs Pats ???

Rumour mill
wrote on 30-Jul-17 10:02

Heard rats won ressies and it was a draw in firsts but can't confirm

BS2
wrote on 30-Jul-17 11:04

tHIS SOUnds like BS to me. There is no way on gods green earth that Reserve grade lost to the rats. Im speculating, but you heard it here first; Reserves - Pats 6-0 Firsts - Pats 4-1

Fingerblasting Lansley
wrote on 30-Jul-17 15:08

HFC were gifted two goals by Thunders heavily intoxicated goalkeeper and still threw away the lead with mere minutes remaining and they claim to have outplayed thornleigh in the second half Well it's a game of two halfs you bunch of parrots

timmykruse
wrote on 30-Jul-17 20:04

Unreliable Source Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thunder dominating in both grades for a 6 point > saturday. The light shone at Westleigh and the HFC > cockroaches scattered. Well up you beauties. Rudddock Park has lights

Reliable source
wrote on 31-Jul-17 09:08

Confirmed results Rat v Pats Ressies 3-2 Rats First 1-0 Pats

OFF
wrote on 31-Jul-17 10:08

BS2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tHIS SOUnds like BS to me. > > There is no way on gods green earth that Reserve > grade lost to the rats. > > Im speculating, but you heard it here first; > > Reserves - Pats 6-0 > Firsts - Pats 4-1 Sounds like you were a bit off there BS2

LOL
wrote on 31-Jul-17 17:09

BS2 back in your hole you muppet LOL

Author:
Subject: