Views: 18044 Posts: 96
Horse
wrote on 13-Jun-15 16:05

RAV v STA

Res
0-5

1sts
1-2

How does earplugs keep getting a run. Destroys football matches.

Horko
wrote on 13-Jun-15 16:09

Hawks v YMCA

Ressies
4-0

Firsts
2-1

Who are you?
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:05

How many games did you watch Horko?

Clear the ears
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:06

Horse Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> RAV v STA
>
> Res
> 0-5
>
> 1sts
> 1-2
>
> How does earplugs keep getting a run. Destroys
> football matches.

And that's from the winning team. Is he still that bad?

Horko
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:07

Tigers v Pumas Ressies 1-2 Firsts 0-0

Leslie shore
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:07

EEW vs PHD Ressies 1-2 1sts 0-0

Horko
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:08

Kenthurst vs west penno was 3-0 ressies and 2-2 firsts I believe

Evan
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:08

Pen vs Nmh Ressies: 0-3 Firsts: 4-2

Horko (the omnipresent)
wrote on 13-Jun-15 17:09

If you have ever played with or against Horko you would know that like his presence on the field he is everywhere

Gsgrsc
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:00

Tiger train derailing like always, more points dropped

death of the bushboy
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:01

facts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst played with 10 men for 85 mins after > another refereeing howler to not only give a pen > but send the keeper off. > > was 10 against 12 all day. > > Shit happens. Nothing won yet. all im hearing are excuses

Tables
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:02

1sts || Ressies   1. PEN-20 || 1. KEN-22  2. EEW-19 || 2. HWK-22  3. STA-18 || 3. STA-21   4. HWK-17 || 4. NMH-18   5. KEN-14 || 5. WPH- 12  6. NMH-10 || 6. PHD- 10 7. RAV-8 || 7. EEW- 10  8. PHD-8 || 8. YMCA- 9  9. YMCA-7 || 9. PEN-7   10. WPH-5 || 10. RAV-0

wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:02

no howler about it. The keeper bear hugged the wph player as he was chasing the ball.. pretty simple really. The stand in keeper kept ken in the game 15 mins to go.

Furniture
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:04

Tables?

facts
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:05

Kenthurst played with 10 men for 85 mins after another refereeing howler to not only give a pen but send the keeper off. was 10 against 12 all day. Shit happens. Nothing won yet.

Hiding

Kenthurst firsts are so far down they are pretty much under the table right now

Jake

How many times has the Kenthurst keeper been sent off or given away penalties this season? Juice will get a permanent promotion soon!

Horko

I'm very sneaky

Tiger train derailing not.
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:06

if it wasn't for the midfielder turned best keeper in the comp we would have won by 10

sucked in bushboys
wrote on 13-Jun-15 18:09

kenthurst train derailing drawing with one of the worst teams in pl ever

Ravens #8
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:01

Can't commend the woodies players enough today, didn't lose their heads after the howler of the season giving us a 1-0 lead from the spot. They where also brilliant when we where unfairly denied a late equalizer from yet another howler from the ref, nothing but class.

Bushies
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:03

My sisters tastes hectic, I will

Bushies
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:03

3 premierships and sisters with tasty pussies. I rest my case

Mambo#5
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:05

Ref in ravens and woodies game today must've come straight from netball.. He was absolutely hopeless.. Whistle happy all day for anything

Bushies
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:05

Wph are a bunch of shitkickers with big foreheads

Bushies
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:06

And there mums have tasteless pussies

all talk
wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:07

3 premierships and no CoC win, poor bushies looks like youll never get there ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

wrote on 13-Jun-15 19:07

glad your sisters taste better.. stay with them

Rubbish
wrote on 13-Jun-15 20:00

Yeah shit by Kenthurst. 3 premierships and 2 COC final loses. Hate to be them!

Rolling on
wrote on 13-Jun-15 20:02

If it wasn't for pumas keeper and there two centre backs the tiger train would of rolled in easily today. Pumas are a shadow of the team they were.

Rolling on

If it wasn't for pumas keeper and there two centre backs the tiger train would of rolled in easily today. Pumas are a shadow of the team they were.

Puma Pride

Very quiet from the tiger train... Dropping points back to back games... PHD are back... could have played for another 90mins and you wouldn't have scored against us.

Buddy

Puma Pride Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Very quiet from the tiger train... Dropping points > back to back games... PHD are back... could have > played for another 90mins and you wouldn't have > scored against us. Lol no. Not even close to being back.

Puma Pride
wrote on 13-Jun-15 20:05

6 point weekend next week and we are back amongst it... You'll see.

Tiger bench
wrote on 13-Jun-15 20:07

There isn't a better keeper going around today other then the Pumas keeper. Needs to lose weight but can save a ball

Tiger bench
wrote on 13-Jun-15 20:07

There isn't a better keeper going around today other then the Pumas keeper. Needs to lose weight but can save a ball

Puma Pride
wrote on 13-Jun-15 21:00

Get off your knees mate.. Our keeper was good, but yours has conceded the least... Way to show some confidence in your own... Plus your attack was very poor... Even some of your supporters were not very impressed.

Sleeping easy
wrote on 13-Jun-15 21:04

lk Wrote:

> 3 premierships and no CoC win, poor bushies looks
> like youll never get there
>
> ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Yeah sucks to be the 2nd best amateur team in NSW when just playing footy with our mates.

Puma Keeper
wrote on 13-Jun-15 22:03

I'm a brick wall boys, nothing getting past this guy !

Embarrassing
wrote on 13-Jun-15 22:05

Puma Pride Wrote:

> Get off your knees mate.. Our keeper was good, but
> yours has conceded the least... Way to show some
> confidence in your own... Plus your attack was
> very poor... Even some of your supporters were not
> very impressed.

Stop replying to yourself. If I'm correct and you played the same keeper as last week against us as EWW this week, no one thinks he's the best

Mr Woody
wrote on 13-Jun-15 22:09

Ravens 2s probably the worst side in years.

They used to give us a decent game, now it's just like a Saturday training run.

Almost unrecognisable to past years too so the clean out hasn't helped them.

Lucky their 1s are a half decent side but no depth will hurt them second half of the season.

Woody.

Fat head with girly arms
wrote on 14-Jun-15 02:01

Agreed the pumas keeper was on a different level. Clearly the best keeper in the comp! Pity the coach isn't at that same level!

Ladders
wrote on 14-Jun-15 08:08

Close comp in first grade, ken have had a terrible season so far by their standards and still sit 5th only 2 wins from top spot and still have to play the 4 teams above them. If they decide to pull their fingers out and have a go they could still win this thing. Oh and stop getting their goalkeepers sent off.

THE ROCK
wrote on 14-Jun-15 09:06

Maybe Juice might make a return in the top flight?

Jeff
wrote on 14-Jun-15 11:00

Juice would have probably been playing if not for injury

Unlikely
wrote on 14-Jun-15 11:01

Not likely considering Kenthurst played a field player in firsts for 85mins yesterday instead of juice.

Lepper
wrote on 14-Jun-15 11:01

Did juice lose his hands he's normally the first to post regarding results and goals.

Injury list
wrote on 14-Jun-15 11:09

Juice is injured at the moment. With their other keeper overseas they have no keepers.

all falls down
wrote on 14-Jun-15 13:01

so much for depth at kenthurst

WPH
wrote on 14-Jun-15 13:02

To be fair the field player in my opinion was better than Juice anyway. Not good though to have a first grade field player play 175mins in goals. In saying that how many teams have 2 extra back up keepers.

Bye bye wph
wrote on 14-Jun-15 14:01

WPH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To be fair the field player in my opinion was > better than Juice anyway. Not good though to have > a first grade field player play 175mins in goals. > In saying that how many teams have 2 extra back up > keepers. Haha still sooking over loosing juice then martins to the mighty bushboys. Nice banner yesterday painted by one of your 12 year old players no doubt. Clearly they along with the heap that left last year saw what you can't super league in 2016 haha. Juice has four medals from last year and martins will no doubt have some soon. Enjoy super league losers couldn't happen to a better or crapper club haha

Zammit
wrote on 14-Jun-15 14:06

Bye bye wph Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To be fair the field player in my opinion was > > better than Juice anyway. Not good though to > have > > a first grade field player play 175mins in > goals. > > In saying that how many teams have 2 extra back > up > > keepers. > > > Haha still sooking over loosing juice then martins > to the mighty bushboys. Nice banner yesterday > painted by one of your 12 year old players no > doubt. Clearly they along with the heap that left > last year saw what you can't super league in 2016 > haha. Juice has four medals from last year and > martins will no doubt have some soon. Enjoy superî > league losers couldn't happen to a better or > crapper club haha Settle Down Juice!

Kbbpgc
wrote on 14-Jun-15 14:07

Fake people on hear have become a joke. Grow up!!!

South Africa
wrote on 14-Jun-15 18:04

What has happened to Normo? Gone silent - and no excuses. Still getting over last week's shame?

Juice
wrote on 14-Jun-15 19:06

Zammit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bye bye wph Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > WPH Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > To be fair the field player in my opinion was > > > better than Juice anyway. Not good though to > > have > > > a first grade field player play 175mins in > > goals. > > > In saying that how many teams have 2 extra > back > > up > > > keepers. > > > > > > Haha still sooking over loosing juice then > martins > > to the mighty bushboys. Nice banner yesterday > > painted by one of your 12 year old players no > > doubt. Clearly they along with the heap that > left > > last year saw what you can't super league in > 2016 > > haha. Juice has four medals from last year and > > martins will no doubt have some soon. Enjoy > superî > > league losers couldn't happen to a better or > > crapper club haha > > Settle Down Juice! Not me. I'd know I got three medals not four lol ;)

Normo
wrote on 14-Jun-15 20:04

Strange post We are fine thank you Congrats to YMCA last week not our day Battling it out like most teams Upwards and onwards

what medals?
wrote on 14-Jun-15 23:09

Bye bye wph Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To be fair the field player in my opinion was > > better than Juice anyway. Not good though to > have > > a first grade field player play 175mins in > goals. > > In saying that how many teams have 2 extra back > up > > keepers. > > > Haha still sooking over loosing juice then martins > to the mighty bushboys. Nice banner yesterday > painted by one of your 12 year old players no > doubt. Clearly they along with the heap that left > last year saw what you can't super league in 2016 > haha. Juice has four medals from last year and > martins will no doubt have some soon. Enjoy super > league losers couldn't happen to a better or > crapper club haha pretty sure the bushboys are well on their way to winning ZERO medals this year

Huh?
wrote on 15-Jun-15 11:07

Bushboys still in the mix for all 5 trophies despite a slow start in firsts. Let's see where everyone sits for the run home after the double header this weekend. Still 24 points up for grabs.

Wrong
wrote on 15-Jun-15 12:03

Huh?
wrote on 15-Jun-15 14:09

Even better.

Stevie-B
wrote on 15-Jun-15 17:03

It would have been nice to add a young keeper to the squad, but it wasn't to be. Apparently importing a dinosaur from a rival club was the way to go.

Even with the stegosaurus, there would have been room for an up and comer or one of the young players that "apparently is welcome to train with the big men".

Hey who am I to comment, I've only been sitting on the KP2 sideline for the past 10 years observing the fungus in action. Maybe if the fungus removed the puppet strings off Sir Luke he would be slightly more effective.

I am hopeful that we will still make the finals, but winning it is not out of our reach either!

Comedy hour
wrote on 15-Jun-15 17:07

Haha stegosaurus that's the funniest comparison to juice I've read. Probably the only funny thing you've added to this forum stevieb. Does kenthurst have any decent junior keepers that you can tell us stevieb coz the dinosaur still does a pretty good job

Hot tip when posting
wrote on 15-Jun-15 17:09

Try not to be so obvious in your reply juice. Don't worry, you'll get him next time.

Juice
wrote on 15-Jun-15 18:02

Hot tip when posting Wrote:

> Try not to be so obvious in your reply juice.
>
> Don't worry, you'll get him next time.

Not quite hot tip. But if I were to respond to stevie_b it would be to say I'd be stoked to have a junior keeper come down. It would give me a longer break between training sets to recover lol. Of course I have a shelf life at my age, I had that at wph which is why I encouraged and organised 16s keepers to train with the pl side back then. I'm more than happy to have more hands around at training and no doubt so would the coaching staff as well as it would mean more attacking drill options for the boys with more Gks. We have ken 16s train with us as it is (not sure if you knew that) so why not the gk. I don't know, maybe he's not available Wednesday nights but like a previous post said, let us know who else in the club has the potential/ability (I don't know as I'm still new to the club) and I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with whoever it's needed to be with.

Clearly you have issues with the current coaching roster but rather than continue the mud slinging from the sideline on a public forum, in this particular case, pm me a name or names and we'll get things moving. You say you're ken through and through which is fantastic so this should be a working solution at least in the keeper department for future development. I look forward to hearing from you stevie_b. I have no doubt Sean and roods would welcome more numbers at training.

curious.
wrote on 15-Jun-15 18:03

The Bushboys have been in the top 2 in both grades for 5 out of 7 years in PL. How much better did you want them to do stevie?

Stevie_B
wrote on 15-Jun-15 18:04

Please don't take me the wrong way, stegosaurus or whatever you call him is a quality addition to the squad, just the incorrect addition in my view. He is taking up a spot that should be freed up for a junior to come through the ranks. Let's face it, what is he doing playing reserve grade anyway? collecting medals? hanging on to his childhood? To be perfectly honest, if I had the opportunity to "can't beat them, join them" then I would have done the same thing. But it's simply wrong by the Fungus to allow players to join with such short term shelf lives. If we were all about the future and the best interest of the mighty Bushboys, we would have made space for some of the younger 18's when they were at their prime and now would have been sitting pretty on top of the comp, instead we go off recruiting these "has beens" and look where it gets us. While I'm on my rant, you can't tell me Biddle is anywhere near his best. Sir Luke needs to have a word, or send the fungus in because he is doing us damage in the centre of the park. Even Pearce would be doing a better job and he is an out and out reserve grader.

struggle street
wrote on 16-Jun-15 21:05

i think kenthurst need a whole new team not just a keeper look how crap theyre doing this season

Maybe
wrote on 17-Jun-15 00:07

The same thing happens to every team eventually. There are periods of success and there are periods of transition. Kenthurst are possibly going through that now. After a few years of success they have started to drop off and make way for another club to be successful. They have an aging squad which worked for many years (why change a winning formula?) that may or may not have tried to blood some youth players.
Regardless, the same thing happened to Normo at the beginning of last decade. Then Penno, then Rav, and now Kenthurst. Each club going through the highs of winning trophies then having to transition when players leave/retire. Ken has had far more success than most people on this forum and this could just be a lull in form or the beginning of a new era for another club to step up. Round 2 will tell.

'Scalpel'
wrote on 17-Jun-15 08:00

Hind sight is a wonderful thing isn't it Stevie-b, you should be coach.
And try not to relate to yourself in the 3rd person all the time because you're coming off very stupid. But you are right about one thing, you are an out to out reserve grader. Plus a bitterous cancer - snip snip

walking contraction
wrote on 17-Jun-15 10:03

"To be perfectly honest, if I had the opportunity to "can't beat them, join them" then I would have done the same thing. But it's simply wrong by the Fungus to allow players to join with such short term shelf lives so you say its wrong but then admit you would do it if you had the chance. even when you criticise you cant make ur mind up. as ace would say......LLLLOOOOOSEEERRRRR!!

Stevie b gone missing
wrote on 17-Jun-15 12:02

What's wrong stevieb b? Juice calls you out and you go missing!!! All talk you are and very disappointing, I must admit I thought you are better than that. Same old.

Hot Ti[
wrote on 17-Jun-15 17:02

Stevie B is Alan Thornton.

Stevie_B
wrote on 17-Jun-15 18:03

curious. Wrote:

> The Bushboys have been in the top 2 in both grades
> for 5 out of 7 years in PL.
>
> How much better did you want them to do stevie?

I would like to see success in the current calendar year. This shouldn't be a problem as we have a playing roster that is better than the Hills United State league side.

Juice, you make a lot of sense, it must be your wisdom that makes you more attractive to the bushboys. The problem is I don't know how to use this internet page very well and I have to keep changing my name because it says it's registered? Perhaps you can tee up a meeting with Sir Luke to discuss future plans? Do you have that kind of pull ?

Easy fix
wrote on 17-Jun-15 19:05

You could just register under your real name/email and you wouldn't have that problem pal.

Juice
wrote on 17-Jun-15 21:03

Still can't help yourself with your back handed remarks. Anyway, easy fix is right. Just register and you're good to go. Registration is still anonymous except to admin of course. As for teeing up a meeting with roods, is that including your presence?... Because I'm more than happy to chat with roods about it and any other ideas/feedback you have. Again that will require your details so as to liaise a time. Email me at [email protected] Over to you stevie_b ;)

Nutribullet
wrote on 18-Jun-15 09:04

Hold the phone.... who is David?

I hoped by now you have legally changed your name to Juice.

Alan Thornton
wrote on 18-Jun-15 13:02

I have revealed myself. Lets talk at training next week.

Juice
wrote on 21-Jun-15 18:01

Stegosaurus is still waiting to hear from you stevie_b for that conversation. Legitimately I am stevie_b. Until you do so, any post you give from here on has no weight or credibility other than just a lousy mudslinging keyboard warrior wannabe. I've called you out buddy, show some ticker now and have a genuine conversation if indeed you exist. #wontholdmybreath #dinosaurwindingbacktheclock

Alan Thornton
wrote on 21-Jun-15 18:04

For the last time just name any player in juniors that would make the grade. So put up or shut up.

Alan Thornton
wrote on 21-Jun-15 18:05

Hot Ti[ Wrote:

> Stevie B is Alan Thornton.

Is that right! Stevie B is a wanker nothing wrong at Kenthurst just missing Tai Smith as any team would. Stil only 5 point from top with plenty of time to pick that up.

Stevie_B
wrote on 21-Jun-15 18:06

Juice - I prefer to wait till the season ends. I have come to the conclusion that nothing we talk about will assist anything this season.

I have your email noted on file and hope we can discuss things in detail along with Sir Luke at the conclusion of this year.

What is all this # things? you are not a dinosaur when it comes to this computer talk. it takes me an hour and a cup of earl grey to type this up!!!

Stevie_B
wrote on 21-Jun-15 18:07

Listen you imposter - Alan is a life member and a true Bushboy supporter.

There is plenty wrong with Kenthurst, just not much the playing group can do at the moment as there is too many old boys. Need youth and need to blood some reserve graders rather than importing WPH rejects(Stegosaurs excluded)

weak
wrote on 21-Jun-15 19:02

Stevie_B Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice - I prefer to wait till the season ends. I > have come to the conclusion that nothing we talk > about will assist anything this season. > > I have your email noted on file and hope we can > discuss things in detail along with Sir Luke at > the conclusion of this year. > > What is all this # things? you are not a dinosaur > when it comes to this computer talk. it takes me > an hour and a cup of earl grey to type this up!!! Says it all juice this bloke is a worm that would rather talk the talk than man up. imposter!!!

Stevie_B
wrote on 21-Jun-15 19:03

My friend, with risking boring the forum audience and taking the excitement off winning 3 points, don't you agree that nothing good can come out of discussing things until seasons end.

Sooo
wrote on 21-Jun-15 19:05

Stevie_B Wrote:

> Juice - I prefer to wait till the season ends. I
> have come to the conclusion that nothing we talk
> about will assist anything this season.
>
> I have your email noted on file and hope we can
> discuss things in detail along with Sir Luke at
> the conclusion of this year.
>
> What is all this # things? you are not a dinosaur
> when it comes to this computer talk. it takes me
> an hour and a cup of earl grey to type this up!!!

So stop talking then

asZiftos9zfi
wrote on 18-Dec-16 05:03

[url=http://buycephalexin.us.com/]cephalixin without prescription[/url]

asZift0h89dp
wrote on 19-Dec-16 12:01

[url=http://caverta.us.com/]caverta online[/url] [url=http://cialisdaily.us.com/]cialis daily[/url] [url=http://rimonabant365.us.com/]rimonabant without a prescription[/url]

asZiftg8g3zd
wrote on 20-Dec-16 08:06

[url=http://buyeurax.us.com/]buy eurax[/url] [url=http://buyanafranil.us.com/]additional info[/url] [url=http://buyavana.us.com/]cheap avana[/url] [url=http://bupropion2017.us.com/]bupropion[/url] [url=http://caverta.us.com/]buy caverta[/url] [url=http://buysynthroid.us.com/]buy synthroid[/url]

asZiftzkltkj
wrote on 20-Dec-16 09:02

[url=http://bactroban.us.com/]generic bactroban[/url] [url=http://buymedrol.us.com/]Buy Medrol[/url] [url=http://doxycycline100mg.us.com/]Doxycycline 100 Mg[/url] [url=http://buyadalat.us.com/]buy adalat[/url]

asZiftz93xod
wrote on 20-Dec-16 20:05

[url=http://buyrobaxin.us.com/]generic robaxin[/url] [url=http://buyprovera.us.com/]provera online[/url] [url=http://buyanafranil.us.com/]anafranil price[/url] [url=http://buyavodart.us.com/]avodard[/url] [url=http://acticin.us.com/]ACTICIN[/url]

asZiftntmlns
wrote on 22-Dec-16 15:01

[url=http://advairdiskus.us.com/]advair diskus[/url] [url=http://cafergot.us.com/]Cafergot[/url] [url=http://cialiscoupons.us.com/]Cialis Online[/url] [url=http://buybaclofen.us.com/]Buy Baclofen[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 31-Dec-16 13:00

[url=http://cialiswithoutprescription.us.com/]tadalafil[/url] [url=http://cialis5mg.us.com/]tadalafil[/url] [url=http://buyflagyl.us.com/]cheap flagyl[/url] [url=http://fluoxetine365.us.com/]fluoxetine[/url]

Georgerudge
wrote on 01-Jan-17 12:03

[url=http://cefixime.us.com/]where to purchase cefixime[/url] [url=http://cefadroxil.us.com/]Cefadroxil Online[/url] [url=http://buyseroquel.us.com/]CHEAP SEROQUEL[/url] [url=http://buymethotrexate.us.com/]methotrexate price[/url] [url=http://buypropranolol.us.com/]Buy Propranolol[/url] [url=http://atenolol365.us.com/]generic atenolol[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 02-Jan-17 10:00

[url=http://viagrasoft365.us.com/]Cheap Viagra Soft[/url] [url=http://diclofenac.us.com/]diclofenac[/url]

Floydfoend
wrote on 02-Jan-17 16:01

[url=http://buycialisonline.us.com/]Cialis Cost[/url] [url=http://buycipro.us.com/]buy cipro[/url] [url=http://buyneurontin.us.com/]Neurontin[/url] [url=http://diflucan.us.com/]order diflucan[/url]

SteveVow
wrote on 02-Jan-17 18:03

[url=http://buylevaquin.us.com/]buy levaquin[/url] [url=http://buyneurontin.us.com/]neurontin capsules[/url] [url=http://buyrimonabant.us.com/]acomplia 20mg rimonabant[/url] [url=http://cialiswithoutprescription.us.com/]cialis without prescription[/url]

Author:
Subject: