GB tally
wrote on 17-May-15 17:00

Don't you mean 5-1 to PHD Leslie?

Leslie shore
wrote on 17-May-15 17:02

Wph vs PhD Res 4-1 1sts 5-1

Leslie shore
wrote on 17-May-15 17:07

GB tally Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don't you mean 5-1 to PHD Leslie? I do, sorry

tables
wrote on 17-May-15 17:08

1sts || Ressies 1. EEW-12 || 1. KEN-13 2. KEN-10 || 2. NMH-12 3. NMH-10 || 3. STA-12 4. STA-9 || 4. HWK-10 5. PEN-8 || 5. PHD-7 6. HWK-7 || 6. PEN-6 7. PHD-6 || 7. YMCA-6 8. RAV-5 || 8. EEW-4 9. YMCA-3 || 9. WPH-3 10. WPH-0 || 10. RAV-0 Assuming PHD won 5-1

What were you watching
wrote on 17-May-15 18:00

Ummm when?? He didn't even have to make a save?

Juice
wrote on 17-May-15 18:02

Unbelievable! Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> KEN keeper very unlucky not to be carded again
> today. What an absolute grub! Tough game, but KEN
> just got the better of us today.

Neither of us had much to do today so I'm not sure either which games you were watching.

Unbelievable!
wrote on 17-May-15 18:07

KEN keeper very unlucky not to be carded again today. What an absolute grub! Tough game, but KEN just got the better of us today.

Pathetic
wrote on 17-May-15 18:07

Just another troll fishing for a reaction juice. Clearly not at either game. Plenty on here these days.

Chi Rowe
wrote on 17-May-15 19:01

RAV ressies keeper must have a sore back picking the ball out of his net 17 times this weekend, poor bloke.

Balotelli
wrote on 17-May-15 19:05

it didn't help having three of Ravens attackers out injured for the firsts.

moneyball
wrote on 17-May-15 20:00

it doesnt really matter to kenthurst if they have a few players out injured as they have bought all the good players from every other team

uh no
wrote on 17-May-15 20:03

Balotelli you can't use that excuse cause I know we were very short on players and I'm guessing the other team two would have been missing players aswell. Cop the loss and move on

park football
wrote on 18-May-15 07:07

Hard to buy people when no one gets paid.

noise complaints
wrote on 18-May-15 08:08

anyone that wins away at peel make sure you dont celebrate too much. cant sing on the pitch apparently. unbelievable

slippery slope
wrote on 18-May-15 10:00

Ravens have gone so far down hill in a short amount of time. Hard to believe they made the CoC final a few years back and have more Premierships and Championships than Pumas. Bring back Beetlejuice and his brother. Even bring back DB and Phoenix just to make the atmosphere better. Peel Park used to be one of the great away fixtures.

Obvious
wrote on 18-May-15 10:09

its painfully obvious that all the shit talking on this entire forum comes from Kenthurst players. Without fail, each week there's A thousand whinging complaining posts surrounding whatever team they vs that weekend.

hattersgonnahate
wrote on 18-May-15 11:04

Yeah, we whinge about buying our whole team and commentate "stevie B", not to mention the wise words of the muppet above about our GK, who clearly wasn't at the game. The only reason Kenthurst keeps coming up is the shit stirrers thinking it will actually put us off our game. It's just the opposite. It's painfully obvious that there is a Lotta haters out there...

Stevie.B
wrote on 18-May-15 15:05

Let me set the record straight. I love the club, love the current coach, hate the midget sized jockey that used to call himself the kenthurst manager. All you haters out there, don't hate it just embrace it. Congratz on the 12 point sir Luke.

Raven
wrote on 19-May-15 12:01

How dirty is the kenthurst number 7 Elbows our player in the throat and keeps running as if nothing happened. Grub!!

Play the whistle
wrote on 19-May-15 13:09

How's your throat champ??

tuckshop
wrote on 19-May-15 17:07

Ravens reserves looked absolutely farken shit, and their best player limped off injured at end of game too, looked bad. 12 could be a low score for them to concede this season.

Ravens firsts looked far better in midfield than Kenthurst but kenthurst just know how to score, Ravens don't.

Cat marks
wrote on 20-May-15 12:09

Throat is actually fine. But you left scratch marks from your filthy nails. Scratching, who does that?

HA
wrote on 20-May-15 13:08

tuckshop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens reserves looked absolutely farken shit, and > their best player limped off injured at end of > game too, looked bad. 12 could be a low score for > them to concede this season. > > Ravens firsts looked far better in midfield than > Kenthurst but kenthurst just know how to score, > Ravens don't. What position did the guy who limp off play? I'd bet my house on it that the' best player' who limped off is a midfielder and is actually the person who wrote this initial post. The lengths some people go to, seriously. To lose 12-1 and claim that there was a stand out from Ravens and that they won the middle of the park is laughable.

Filthy
wrote on 20-May-15 14:03

It's actually quite common to finish with scratch marks and even a few lip stick marks after playing epping Eastwood Turner just can't keep his hand off me.

Must be a bushboy
wrote on 21-May-15 09:05

HA Wrote:

> tuckshop Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
Ravens reserves looked absolutely farken shit,
> and
> >
their best player limped off injured at end of
> >
game too, looked bad. 12 could be a low score
> for
> >
them to concede this season.
> >

> >
Ravens firsts looked far better in midfield
> than
> >
Kenthurst but kenthurst just know how to score,
> >
Ravens don't.
>
> What position did the guy who limp off play?
>
> I'd bet my house on it that the' best player' who
> limped off is a midfielder and is actually the
> person who wrote this initial post.
>
> The lengths some people go to, seriously. To lose
> 12-1 and claim that there was a stand out from
> Ravens and that they won the middle of the park is
> laughable.

Oh god. Another inbred that can't read. If you actually paid attention to what is written before you jump all over him you would realise it says ravens 1st, not ressies champ. Whether that's true or not is another thing.

tuckshop
wrote on 21-May-15 13:02

HA Wrote:

> tuckshop Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
Ravens reserves looked absolutely farken shit,
> and
> >
their best player limped off injured at end of
> >
game too, looked bad. 12 could be a low score
> for
> >
them to concede this season.
> >

> >
Ravens firsts looked far better in midfield
> than
> >
Kenthurst but kenthurst just know how to score,
> >
Ravens don't.
>
> What position did the guy who limp off play?
>
> I'd bet my house on it that the' best player' who
> limped off is a midfielder and is actually the
> person who wrote this initial post.
>
> The lengths some people go to, seriously. To lose
> 12-1 and claim that there was a stand out from
> Ravens and that they won the middle of the park is
> laughable.

RUOK champ? Best player from Ravens RESERVES was playing fullback. And best player is thrown loosely because the team was pretty horrible, but he was decent enough. I thought for FIRSTS, their midfield was very good just had no penetration. Kenthurst the kings at not fucken around and getting the job done and that's what they did vs Ravens, where Ravens fucked around too much.

Author:
Subject: