Spectators

Views: 14066 Posts: 94
Besty
wrote on 11-Apr-06 09:09

Who has the worst?

Besty
wrote on 11-Apr-06 10:02

You decide. I think Normo are pretty ordinary on all accounts.

gambler
wrote on 11-Apr-06 10:05

worst? what ? worst dressed, worst support, worst vocal-cords

Thunder
wrote on 11-Apr-06 11:01

when it comes to being sore winner, sore losers and absolute tossers, i think we all agree that it as to be STA. The rest are pretty good and are there for the football, not for themselves.

Juice
wrote on 11-Apr-06 11:03

Y and Penno supporters are quite tame. STA's and NOR's lot are certainly the more parochial in the league. Having said that STA were not as loud and insulting as they have been in previous seasons when we were at wood dome. My guess is two surnames were missing from the WPH line ups hence STA supporters had to find a new genie pig.

gambler
wrote on 11-Apr-06 11:09

when it comes to drinking - STA #1. i thinks fans in GH are pretty docile compared to other areas. maybe you should go for the question - which are the best supporters, besty or Betsy.

thunder
wrote on 11-Apr-06 12:00

i heard that STA supporters were behing the goal at normo giving it to to keeper all first half, but in the second half thats the end where normo scored and the scorer, i think it was their tall striker, gave it to them back. its sad sucha good technically good team can have their achievements (double, double) overshadowed by such behaviour.

gambler
wrote on 11-Apr-06 12:03

>> Y and Penno supporters are quite tame.<< as far as i know Y and Penno supporters can be crammed into one small bus. Juice, what's a genie pig?

Juice
wrote on 11-Apr-06 13:04

My bad... guinea pig... I've had a shocker

Rhino
wrote on 11-Apr-06 21:09

I think STA found Eddy as a bit of a guinea pig

Woody fan
wrote on 11-Apr-06 22:04

Sorry West Penno, we did struggle without Iredales and Seales not playing. Saying that, the lack of excitement in the game really gave us nothing to shout about. Normo, your coach or manager was the first to get stuck into us after your ressies celebrated the 3-3 draw like you had just won the WC. We sat behind the goals after we were told by one of your fans that we couldnt drink beer on the sideline, yet we bought it off your players and they were driking on the sideline too! Thunder, i think you are going too far mate. All in all, we are just making a stir and i think a lot of players get too emotional ove being given some stick. Its all light hearted, and nothing is serious that we say. I know i love being given a hard time, makes me play harder,creates good rivalries, and as seen by Normo, gave them a chance to get back at us when they scored. We had a good laugh when it happened, the guy that scored ran over and hushed us like he had just scored in the EPL! Nath Grey tried to chime in so we reminded him that since he left us we have won trophies and they have gone without! As to the sore winners thing, i think a lot of those posts were not Woodies players at all that wrote those messages on WPH forum, and even if some were, i think a lot was to get back at teams like Normo that play like it is professional sport with that arrogance about how good they think they are. Woods fans will keep sledging within reason and will keep having a few beers on the sidleline or behind the fence because thats what we do! And to all the people that say there are p#ssed Woods supporters at games, that is rubbish, we dont down like half a case each while we are there! HEAD UP NBGTs

Bluey
wrote on 11-Apr-06 22:08

You guys worship a dick, because that's what you are. Get over yourself Woody Fan. I think perhaps one or two beers might effect plenty of your weak supporters/players.

Detective Scrotes
wrote on 11-Apr-06 23:04

Juice, They are not all top blokes. Dickheads include, but not limited to such names as Luke Ryrie That Pedo idiot Eric Ekers Luke Ryrie Ruslove (what a tool) Swan Luke Ryrie Just to name a few

Juice
wrote on 11-Apr-06 23:05

I don't tend to mind STA supporters whilst they can be a tad over zealous with their comments - I remember some of their comments to Matt Seale at Eastwood last season were outright insulting and ludicrous even if so called 'sledging within reason' is how they judge it - but I must agree with Bluey on the whole dick thing. Regardless of it's apparent amuzement factor, (that only the woodies seem to find amuzing - good luck to them it's their mascot I guess) I just struggle to understand how a club and a club president can go down to a game to watch their clubs top team play and tolerate that team having a mascot of an inflated dick. It's hardly inspiring or setting any decent standard for the juniors of that club. It's a shame as I think, as would many, they're a quality team that plays quality football and on the pitch are a decent bunch of blokes. But again, I guess if that's how STA want people to see them and remember them by instead of their football and their premiership/championship success then that's their call.

Get over yourself
wrote on 11-Apr-06 23:05

Hey Woody Fan, give me your number so i can send you a hero fax. You've just strengthened the idea in most of our minds that the woodies truly cant handle a bit of banter. Write a longer essay next time champ.

wrote on 12-Apr-06 00:05

i think everyone is taking this all way too seriously. its a game and the boys are just having a laugh and a bit of fun! although some of the teams in this comp would like to think so, it is not a professional competition and last time i checked players arent payed ridiculous amounts of money to arrive every saturday wearing nicely pressed pants and black shoes to and from games. on that note it seems that the only two clubs that appear to have a problem with STA are the same two clubs that have this illusion. lighten up lads

Marty MCFLY
wrote on 12-Apr-06 01:01

St Andrews (The Wood Dome) Home of the Double Double Scotch on the Rocks! You guys have the biggest alcoh supporters in the GHFA and a blow up penis for your mascot. You must be proud of that..

Juice
wrote on 12-Apr-06 07:07

POF, you are quite right, it's a game and STA are just having fun and a bit of a laugh. As a memeber of one of those two clubs who wear the black pants and black shoes to and from games, I don't recall myself saying I have a problem with STA. Sure I don't necessarily agree with the antics, but like I said, that's their call. As for clubs who decide to 'scrub up' for games, again that's their call. I'm not sure about NOR's feedback, but our club gave a lot of positive feedback to the squad upon that decision being made. They were happy with the standard it set for the juniors. Wearing what we do to and from games may be construed as some attempt at professional appearance, but the main motivation behind our attire is example, and the example we set for our juniors.

Thunder
wrote on 12-Apr-06 08:00

look at 'Woody Fan' getting his skirt in a twist after being given a slight bit of banter. What tool, it typifies the woods all together. I dont know how you can call the Normo guys arrogant, i know alot of them and they arent at all. I find the most arrogant guys are the woodies supporters! They dont even play, and they act like they won the world cup. The players on the field are fine (with a few exceptions). The woodies need to pull their finger out and realise that there are juniors on at the oval and are watching what all the older players say and do. wite another essay 'Woody Fan'.

Eagle Rock
wrote on 12-Apr-06 08:05

Do you have to wear bordies to have fun these days?

Neutral
wrote on 12-Apr-06 09:07

>>the guy that scored ran over and hushed us like he had just scored in the EPL! Nath Grey tried to chime in<< After all the banter from the woods on the sideline the celebration by the Normo big striker just adds a bit of excitement to the game. All in good spirit. As for the sledging at Nate Gray from the woods, i think he'll be the 1st to admit that he gets along well with all the woods players still and he loves the general banter. They give a bit to him, he gives a bit back and then off the field they all talk like best mates. Thats how sport should be played lads.

gambler
wrote on 12-Apr-06 09:09

>>> t is not a professional competition and last time i checked players arent payed ridiculous amounts of money to arrive every saturday wearing nicely pressed pants and black shoes to and from games. <<< ridiculous amount$ - not even a dime buddy. infact you need to pay to play LOL well i got to give u that point. what's with the professional (?) attire when you don't even get some pocket dough. all that ironing and washing and shoeshining must be tiring. packing all that extra stuff into the kitbag must add a kg or 2. not unless if u are the feeder club to say SydneyFC.

normo-erectus
wrote on 12-Apr-06 10:01

>>Normo arent arrogant? I must play against a different Normo then. << there are a few arrogant ones but at the same time -there are a few downtoEarth ones. so all square.

DAMIEN
wrote on 12-Apr-06 10:04

Thunder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > look at 'Woody Fan' getting his skirt in a twist > after being given a slight bit of banter. > > What tool, it typifies the woods all together. I > dont know how you can call the Normo guys > arrogant, i know alot of them and they arent at > all. I find the most arrogant guys are the woodies > supporters! > > They dont even play, and they act like they won > the world cup. The players on the field are fine > (with a few exceptions). > > The woodies need to pull their finger out and > realise that there are juniors on at the oval and > are watching what all the older players say and > do. > > wite another essay 'Woody Fan'. > > > Normo arent arrogant? I must play against a different Normo then.

The grey area
wrote on 12-Apr-06 10:09

Every team needs their wankers, otherwise we would have as much passion to win week in week out. I for one love confontation, not violence but the banter on and off the field makes you more hungry for a win. Every team has mr nice guy and mr arrogant. What is said and done on match day stays there.

wrote on 12-Apr-06 11:02

The Grey Area, very well said....I would be interested in all opinions as to whom they would catergorise the 'Nice' guy and the 'Wanker' from each club???

Thunder
wrote on 12-Apr-06 11:05

Damo, its pretty ignorant of you to label the whole Normo team arrogant when you know some of them personally and know that they arent. like its been stated, every team has their arrogant players and their good player. Its not just NOR or STA. Do you think they are arrogant only because they have always been better than us?

DAMIEN
wrote on 12-Apr-06 13:01

Thunder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damo, its pretty ignorant of you to label the > whole Normo team arrogant when you know some of > them personally and know that they arent. > > like its been stated, every team has their > arrogant players and their good player. Its not > just NOR or STA. > > Do you think they are arrogant only because they > have always been better than us? > > I know a lot of normo personally, and get along with most, but thats not to say that on the field that they arent arrogant

wrote on 12-Apr-06 14:00

How is one arrogant "on the field"?

Y player
wrote on 12-Apr-06 14:04

That red headed bloke for Lea was quite arrogant Scored a few goals in the super league and thinks he is it

DAMIEN
wrote on 12-Apr-06 14:05

Y player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That red headed bloke for Lea was quite arrogant > > Scored a few goals in the super league and thinks > he is it Adam is his name... He is quite a good player and will score goals in PL1 as well.

wrote on 12-Apr-06 14:09

How is one arrogant "on the field"?

Ha
wrote on 12-Apr-06 15:01

Check out http://www.redandproud.com/index.htm

Fanta pants
wrote on 12-Apr-06 15:01

Fanta Pants... thats quality. Vey funny... can't stop laughing.

RangerBuzz
wrote on 12-Apr-06 15:08

Mate after playing LEA on the weekend i can tell you that the red headed striker was in fact one of the nicest and easiest blokes to get along with on their side. They had a few other tools that tried to stir the pot in the first half but for once in our life we didn't bite back!! Second half was relatively tame apart from one of our players losing his rocker a bit. And he scored a few goals in super league (fanta pants i mean) and dare i say it he'll score a few in this league.

Supporter
wrote on 12-Apr-06 16:00

Rangerbuzz Tools i dont think so,stirring the pot yes i watched from my hill they do that well and stay composed.Totally oppisite side that was here last time(LEA)at least they try to play football.Who is the coach?Are there any players from last time still playing in the team?Any new talent?

Tool
wrote on 12-Apr-06 16:02

i heard thunder blundered in their pants again....woopsee

TTCruz
wrote on 12-Apr-06 16:08

Damo, arrogant on the field but not off? You mean that when they are playing against you they feel confident in their ability to beat you and believe in themselves? I dont see anything wrong with confidence on the field, i think your definition of arrogant is somewhat skewed by your local rivilary and inferiority towards a team that has had the upperhand on you for a long time. You first must get over this david and goliath view for your opinions to be taken seriously. From what i understand, Normo does have a few thornleigh juniors playing for them at the moment, how come they all leave but you stay? do you think that maybe they are trying to get away from you? Is it this reason that you're deep hatred for Normo originates? I have played against both Nor and Sta and i found the Sta players and fans alot more arrogant than the Normo bunch.

Luke R
wrote on 12-Apr-06 18:04

Detective Scrotes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice, > > They are not all top blokes. > > Dickheads include, but not limited to such names > as > > Luke Ryrie > That Pedo idiot > Eric Ekers > Luke Ryrie > Ruslove (what a tool) > Swan > Luke Ryrie > > Just to name a few Have a cry mate, just a bit of fun. Just come over and tell me if it is too much for you and ill stop next time. Seriously i think the people blowing up are getting a little bit emotional over it all. We dont mean any harm just create a bit of rivalry. The best people from other clubs are the ones that give a go back, they realise that we hold no personal grudge or problem just getting involved, Normo got us good on the weekend, and it creates good rivalry for next time we meet them.

Zing
wrote on 12-Apr-06 22:03

Some people should just admit that everyone thinks there a tool

Luke R
wrote on 12-Apr-06 23:05

dribble mate, use your real name champ if you want to have a banter, at least then i may have some ammo back...gutless pr#ck

Luke
wrote on 12-Apr-06 23:07

sorry, sorry, i take the pr#ck bit out, dont mean to offend you so badly that you take out some personal vendetta against Eastwood 'Zing'

tobes
wrote on 13-Apr-06 08:02

Luke i know why you are a woodies fan, is it because your head looks like the mascot?

AdamG
wrote on 13-Apr-06 09:03

Y player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That red headed bloke for Lea was quite arrogant > > Scored a few goals in the super league and thinks > he is it Y Player, I thought I was quite well behaved against you blokes.

SammyT
wrote on 13-Apr-06 13:01

I was talking to one of the young Lea blokes at the Ping. The Lea coach is called Butler he is an old cranky bloke who used to think he was something special in the the manly comp. He brought a few old of his old mates from Dee Why to Roselea

D'Batts
wrote on 13-Apr-06 14:06

All old blokes get cranky. Especially at you young whipper snippers who can't pass wind let alone a decent through ball. And he actually was something special in the Manly amateur league. Considering he went straight from the Dolphins in the top state league to Brookie he would have been a stand out. LAst sat he stood between the NERds winning and a well deserved draw for the Rosebuds (oh except for Liams rolling around the ground dying for 5 minutes, only to jump up and strike one from 75 metres). Not too many defenders in this league have the measure of Scotty Tarrant. Butts did. I think we needed more weight upfront.

D'Batts
wrote on 13-Apr-06 14:08

Hey Admin, can you email me at [email protected] please. I have a question for you. Cheers Will get back to you latter this evening. Admin

swan
wrote on 14-Apr-06 05:00

detective scrotes i think you forgot to mention luke ryrie on your list champ. that hasbeen doesnt even play anymore. who are you anyway mate? maybe we can meet up over a nice tea and discuss this behaviour of STA fans.

Tiger
wrote on 14-Apr-06 05:02

I play for EEW and i must want to say that everyone that has blown up needs to realise that they are not chidren anymore and cant go crying to their mummy's or this forum every time someone has a go a that them. Grow up fairies, i have copped a lot of sh#t from STA because they have generally got the better of us lately, but we get on well wi them and love a banter. You guys are f#cking cry babies, get over your poor excuses for hating Eastwood. I love our rivalry and have played for EEW through the good times (all those years ago!) and still say banter is the best thing for this league. COC they still dont have, but p#$ss off WPH and NOR and low lifes from the Thunder ect, get your hands off each others c#cks, you are different clubs, stop prenteding on this forum that you are besrt of mates. Back to O/35s you young pr#cks.

Swan
wrote on 14-Apr-06 05:09

when normo scored againts STA on the weekend do you think that they would have enjoyed that goal as much as they did if it was not for the banter from STA? I think not. I hate Normo, and proudly admit it, but at least we have a good rivalry where no fans or players have a whinge about fans drinking or having a say fromthe line. you talk about setting examples to your younger players but how is calling a rival clubs players 'dickheads' setting an example? Here is a lesson for you children, "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" F#cking idiots. (23) woodies for life, 'DOUBLE DOUBLE' (c) baby

Juice
wrote on 14-Apr-06 09:04

Swan, I believe it might have been me that mentioned example to younger players and I can't say I've called anyone or team on this forum 'dickheads'. Look rivalry, however you define it, and banter etc, exists in every league, ours, NSW PL, A league, football supporters world wide have a history of violence. People will spark up on and off the field... the game has always had passion in it. In our league there will always be teams and supporters who act differently on and off the pitch during games, each team has a culture that has existed in that format for a long time. Some teams are trying to change their culture for whatever reason. Others still embrace it. Good luck to either. Either way, the GHFA PL is a quality league with great competition every season (perhaps with one notable exception - KFC).

LiamW
wrote on 14-Apr-06 10:00

I agree with Tiger. Everyone has got to love a good sledge from the sideline it's all part of the game. I am looking forward to getting some abuse when we play at the wood dome. It looks like it going to be a close comp which makes a difference than trying to get one over on Brookvale for the last ten years!! Oh yes Sammy T Buttsy was voted MWFA player of the year, won two champion of champions and five grand finals.When he left the Dolphins he went to Manly Vale and took them from 11th to 4th and he was the only new player!! But Batts, he is still cranky especially when anybody plays sh*t!!!He abused me at training for not getting that shot on target!! Was I only rolling on the ground for 5 minutes? I thought it was longer

Pauline Hansen
wrote on 14-Apr-06 11:00

Me thinks by the times of the quotes from Tiger and Swan, that they are one in the same. 5.12 am. Please.... Possibly neither are real. Someone is trying to defend themselves after being smashed. LR. Swan (if that is your real name), one of your woodies wrote that they were told by a Normo fan not to drink on the sideline and you had to stand behind the goals. but you wrote: "but at least we have a good rivalry where no fans or players have a whinge about fans drinking or having a say fromthe line". Please explain?

Luke R
wrote on 14-Apr-06 11:04

Wasnt me champ. Maybe there is a possibility that not everyone wants to have a cry about the banter from the hill, princess.

Never has been
wrote on 14-Apr-06 15:02

Why on earth is this ryrie character even getting mentioned. hes probs one of the worst players to come out of the woodies and isnt even playing anymore. whenever we played them he was a reserve grader anyway. Ryrie is the type of bloke who gives his club a poor name and hes also the type of bloke who talks about himself on this site because no one will ever talk about him because he is useless

rubbish
wrote on 14-Apr-06 15:04

I dont evben know who ryrie is and neither do 90% of people on hear so thats proves how rubbish he is if weve never noticed him before

swan
wrote on 14-Apr-06 16:00

well pauline it was me mate, the swan. that is what im known as but my real name is tim if you really must know. dont be so gutless dick and put your real name up if your going to have your pathetic say on this forum. and what have you won in this league anyway mate, because ryrie has two first grade championship medals and a first grade premiership medal. and i dont recall him ever saying he was a mad player, although being a member of the double double woodies he must be better then the rest of you guys blowing up, except for juice. i've got no love for the bloke but atleast he posts under his real name. i've got no more time to read your useless posts. head up chumps. NBGT

Passive Miguel
wrote on 16-Apr-06 10:08

Being a woodie myself i think that our supporters are the best. We are without a doubt the most passoinate club in ghfa. Sure we get on the cans and get quite vocal and love a sledge but you wankers out there take it to much to heart. I think one of the main reason for all this jealousy (beside us winning the double double) is that the wph,normo's and thnder dont hav supporters who give two f#cks about them. All this is is a group of people fighting a common enemy. As for Luke Ryrie All you c#nts need to stop having f#cking sook about him. He has consistently played 1st grade for 3 years and has the medals to back himself up which alot of players in this forum cant do. instead of talking sh#t about sta all day why dont you's prove yourselves on the pitch and take our titlle away from us this year muppets.

Rex Hunt
wrote on 16-Apr-06 11:01

Hook line and sinker every time. Too easy tools.

JJ
wrote on 16-Apr-06 14:08

Miguel, You belong deep in the south west corridor of Sydney somewhere you feral! I'm sure there are plenty of supporters at WPH, NOR and thunder games who are passionate. They just don't carry on like a bunch of western suburbs trash. Who cares about your medals, I'm sure there are WPH and NOR blokes who have more than what you've got (well maybe WPH - they've been around longer). Go Penno!... and whoever playes STA each weekend...

Passive Miguel
wrote on 16-Apr-06 16:05

what JJ deep in the south west corridor of sydney? Try in your mums dirty f#cked up fibro house you wanker because thats where i spend all my time mate.Post under your real name or do you have something to hide? Wph and normo blokes may have more medals than myself but none of them mean and count more than the double double medals. As for being to easy to bait rexy boy your right on there mate but gees you blokes are even quicker than us to have sledge so its working both ways.

Harry High-Horse
wrote on 16-Apr-06 18:02

"you wankers out there take it to much to heart" I can name a few fellows from STA that can't handle a sledge. "Mum Calls Miguel" and "Real Name Ryrie" to start with a couple.

maradona
wrote on 16-Apr-06 18:04

easy boca!

Juice
wrote on 16-Apr-06 19:01

I never understood the '.. yeah I had your mum..." thing. If someone said that to me I'd laugh. My old girl's nearly 70 and if that's the best someone could do then I'd say they've got issues. Interesting and entertaining (humorous) reading JJ and Passive Miguel... keep it up.

Passive Miguel
wrote on 16-Apr-06 19:02

Juice mate comming from a third world country your name tends to have three quaters of the alphabet so ill give you the short version its Ivan Miguel Ezequiel Gallardo Sanchez Ramal Torres. About the whole "ya mum" thing not only am i known as passive but also as a modern day Eroll Flyn. If it moves ill f#ck it. As for issues mate got plenty of them just let me know if you want to borrow any. Harry f#ckin High Horse sh#t packer eat a d#ck and post something abusive sh#t c#nt.

Juice
wrote on 16-Apr-06 19:04

Oh... I think I know who JJ is but... "Post under your real name or do you have something to hide?"... who are you Passive Miguel?...

Ryrie
wrote on 16-Apr-06 20:09

I like the sledging coming my way...just wish i knew who was doing it so we can have some fun giving it back on Saturdays!

swan
wrote on 16-Apr-06 21:02

but you wont luke because they are the biggest bunch of cats ever. big tough blokes posting over the net on fake names (aka nerds). i bet they go home to their wives and tell them how big and tough they were at work today posting under fake names.NBGT. why dont you just post under "jealous" next time cats?

Passive Miguel
wrote on 16-Apr-06 21:04

I like your mum Ryrie..

The grey area
wrote on 18-Apr-06 10:07

This is awesome, your all wasting your time with useless insults, i love it. Keep it up.

jealous
wrote on 18-Apr-06 12:07

i want to be a woodie supporter, i want to be hated by everyone, i want to get really worked up and go off at everyone in a forum, i want to be a Net tough guy and call everyone "cats". oh please.

Mystikal
wrote on 19-Apr-06 16:04

Normo spectators are the worst by far. Infact other teams spectators have never even caughty my attention.

askrxspi6x
wrote on 14-May-16 20:01

[url=http://zithromax.click/]purchase zithromax[/url] [url=http://buysingulair.cricket/]singulair over the counter equivalent[/url] [url=http://buycleocingel.in.net/]buy cleocin gel[/url] [url=http://buy-albendazole.accountant/]albendazole over the counter[/url]

askrjdwmzx
wrote on 02-Jun-16 15:03

[url=http://tadacip.mom/]buy tadacip online[/url] [url=http://buy-prozac.top/]buy prozac online uk[/url] [url=http://buy-sildenafil.top/]sildenafil[/url] [url=http://cleocin-online.top/]cleocin[/url] [url=http://buylipitor.pro/]explained here[/url] [url=http://augmentinantibiotic.science/]antibiotic augmentin[/url] [url=http://buy-avodart.bid/]buy avodart[/url]

askr4ewiq4
wrote on 05-Jun-16 03:08

[url=http://cymbalta60mg.eu/]cymbalta 60 mg cost[/url] [url=http://zofran4mg.eu/]zofran[/url] [url=http://buyzofran.pro/]zofran[/url] [url=http://cephalexin.download/]cephalexin[/url] [url=http://buyphenergan.party/]phenergan medication[/url] [url=http://alli-online.eu/]buy alli online[/url] [url=http://nolvadexforsale.top/]nolvadex[/url]

askr1a7izg
wrote on 05-Jun-16 12:04

[url=http://buyphenergan.pro/]phenergan[/url] [url=http://amitriptyline.pro/]amitriptyline hydrochloride[/url] [url=http://buy-albuterol.eu/]albuterol[/url]

askrwvouhp
wrote on 06-Jun-16 07:08

[url=http://generictadalafil.top/]tadalafil[/url] [url=http://crestor.site/]generic crestor[/url] [url=http://buyvpxl.review/]vpxl[/url] [url=http://generic-singulair.top/]singulair[/url] [url=http://buytadacip.eu/]buy tadacip[/url] [url=http://cialis-5mg.in.net/]cialis canadian pharmacy online[/url] [url=http://diclofenacsodium75mg.ru/]voltaren[/url]

askr3kngra
wrote on 08-Jun-16 00:03

[url=http://cytotec-online.ru/]cytotec online[/url] [url=http://buy-prednisolone.review/]buy prednisolone 5mg without prescription uk[/url] [url=http://ciprofloxacin-hcl-500-mg.eu/]cipro[/url] [url=http://buyinderal.pro/]inderal propranolol[/url]

askrjg7kqh
wrote on 08-Jun-16 17:01

[url=http://clonidine.xyz/]clonidine[/url] [url=http://levaquin.link/]levaquin[/url] [url=http://discountviagra.eu/]viagra[/url] [url=http://genericsynthroid.trade/]generic synthroid[/url] [url=http://buy-viagra-soft.in.net/]viagra soft[/url]

askr9weiy3
wrote on 11-Jun-16 02:03

[url=http://nolvadex.bid/]nolvadex[/url] [url=http://buy-clonidine.webcam/]buy clonidine[/url] [url=http://buy-viagra.webcam/]viagra[/url] [url=http://buylexapro.pro/]buy lexapro[/url]

askrgt1vys
wrote on 12-Jun-16 15:05

[url=http://viagra-online.top/]viagra[/url] [url=http://cialis-20mg.nu/]cialis online prescription[/url] [url=http://sildalis.link/]sildalis[/url]

askrpgtzmb
wrote on 14-Jun-16 02:02

[url=http://elimite.pro/]elimite[/url] [url=http://buy-retin-a.in.net/]retin-a[/url] [url=http://buy-flagyl.accountant/]flagyl 250mg[/url] [url=http://buy-motrin.bid/]motrin medication[/url]

askrlpin6y
wrote on 14-Jun-16 07:07

[url=http://abilifyonline.bid/]generic abilify[/url] [url=http://albuterolipratropium.top/]cost of albuterol inhaler[/url] [url=http://atenolol.racing/]atenolol 25 mg tablet[/url] [url=http://buy-synthroid.cricket/]buy synthroid[/url] [url=http://clindamycinphosphate.eu/]clindamycin purchase online[/url] [url=http://albuterol-online.nu/]buy albuterol online[/url]

askrttk9tv
wrote on 18-Jun-16 13:05

[url=http://prednisone-online.eu/]prednisone on line[/url] [url=http://buy-tenormin.faith/]generic for tenormin[/url] [url=http://cialis-5mg.eu/]cialis 5mg[/url] [url=http://tadacip.in.net/]buy tadacip 20 mg[/url] [url=http://buy-acyclovir.accountant/]view[/url]

askrm3dy8r
wrote on 19-Jun-16 06:06

[url=http://tenormin.mom/]tenormin[/url] [url=http://crestor-generic.ru/]crestor[/url] [url=http://buyhydrochlorothiazide.date/]hydrochlorothiazide[/url] [url=http://cialis-5-mg.eu/]cialis 5 mg[/url] [url=http://buylexapro.eu/]buy lexapro cheap no prescription[/url] [url=http://propranololonline.cricket/]propranolol[/url]

askr86ok5s
wrote on 09-Jul-16 17:06

[url=http://amitriptyline.us/]amitriptyline[/url]

askrllm3h7
wrote on 13-Jul-16 06:06

[url=http://buycolchicine.com/]BUY COLCHICINE[/url]

askrm0hr5k
wrote on 14-Jul-16 00:02

[url=http://buystromectol.com/]ivermectin cost[/url]

askr3czxyu
wrote on 14-Jul-16 02:04

[url=http://buy-augmentin.com/]buy augmentin[/url]