Campbell
wrote on 16-May-15 16:02

Wph 1-2 hawk firsts Wph 1-5 hawk res

Harris Road
wrote on 16-May-15 16:05

Normo vs Ravens Ressies 5-1 Firsts 0-0

Evan
wrote on 16-May-15 17:01

Pen v PHD Ressies: 0-3 Firsts: 4-4. Goal fest.

Horse
wrote on 16-May-15 17:03

STA v YMA Res 2-0 1sts 3-1 Now it's time to go hooooome

Score
wrote on 16-May-15 17:03

Score in eew v kenthurst? StevieB?

the fat controller
wrote on 16-May-15 17:05

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/G9yvgpx_cNY1icf8SwApA71HkoLOBU-YLkLKW6iNFOeBMWeykvA5siOHdmAoWs3CBSx0YW2b-1RUkxoNgQhY_8MtXPqzLs-ZLarLz24mUkKRqk2MIrUtEL2i7Ylx8geKWvqsdL8=w443-h332-nc

tables
wrote on 16-May-15 18:00

1sts||Ressies
1. EEW-12||1. NMH-12
2. NMH-10||2. STA-12
3. STA-9||3. HWK-10
4. PEN-8||4. *KEN-10
5. *KEN-7||5. *PHD-7
6. HWK-7||6. PEN-6
7. *RAV-5||7. YMCA-6
8. *PHD-3||8. EEW-4
9. YMCA-3||9. *WPH-0
10. *WPH-0||10. *RAV-0

* games in hand

I know
wrote on 16-May-15 18:00

Ken v EEW Res ken 4 EEW 0 1st ken 1 EEW 0

stevebellend
wrote on 16-May-15 19:01

No wonder all of the kenthurst boys think you're a muppet steve you have the football nous of a 5 year old.
good battle between two of the teams that will challenge it for the top two position and that's from an impartial viewer. Eew had more of the possesion and a draw would have been a fair result i think most would say.

Stevie.B Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Was down at the kenthurst park today. What a top
> result by sir Luke and his troops.
>
> Don't think eew were really in control although
> was a good arm wrestle. The mighty bush boys
> should have been up by a few more but a wins a
> win!

Stevie.B
wrote on 16-May-15 19:04

Was down at the kenthurst park today. What a top result by sir Luke and his troops. Don't think eew were really in control although was a good arm wrestle. The mighty bush boys should have been up by a few more but a wins a win!

maxwell
wrote on 16-May-15 19:05

Don't know what game you were watching Stevie B, but Kenthurst very lucky to win this one. And goalkeeper shd have been red carded for late challenge on Turner . . . reminds me of current rap . . . fucking yellow, fucking yellow, fucking yellow

No points no goals
wrote on 16-May-15 20:00

The only highlights for EEW today were in Geoff Turner's hair.

bell end
wrote on 16-May-15 20:07

Definately no highlights in steveb opinion! !!

Horrid
wrote on 16-May-15 21:00

Ravens still yet to register a point in ressies, absolutely atrocious football, might as well get their U12's to play

Facts
wrote on 16-May-15 21:08

Horrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens still yet to register a point in ressies, > absolutely atrocious football, might as well get > their U12's to play They're not the only team. WPH yet to register a point in either grade

Apricot
wrote on 16-May-15 22:00

Horrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens still yet to register a point in ressies, > absolutely atrocious football, might as well get > their U12's to play Literally had our U16s playing today.

Yoyo
wrote on 16-May-15 22:06

Horrid Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Ravens still yet to register a point in ressies,
> absolutely atrocious football, might as well get
> their U12's to play

Any good players at all?

Stevie.B
wrote on 17-May-15 10:06

Wow are you a little upset epping Eastwood? If you don't like my comments why don't you try and win a game. Typical you lost fair and square and you were the best team on the day, the best team in the conp and it was a refereeing decision that let you down. Let's face the facts, your sitting so high up the ladder because you have played the bottom half of the comp. you come up against a team that can actually play football and you get beaten. Be good sports and why not say, well done see you next round! Great display sir Luke and your troops. Will come down for a look at ravens today. A win today takes us back in the top 4 and top of reserve grade!

confused
wrote on 17-May-15 12:00

One minute you're bagging kent nexminute you're praising them ?? Sounds like you're an each way sort of bloke steve.b.

Stevie.B
wrote on 17-May-15 21:05

confused Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One minute you're bagging kent nexminute you're > praising them ?? Sounds like you're an each way > sort of bloke steve.b. Are you very selective of what you read you nitt Witt! As a life member of the bushboys I'm very happy with their success, even moreso sir Luke is in charge. What I don't like is the mcguiness infection. Now that he has been demoted and sir Luke is in charge it's a blessing in disguise! Go bushies...

Getting boring
wrote on 17-May-15 21:07

Fuck off Steve you imposter.. Nobody gives two shits

Lewis M
wrote on 20-May-15 15:02

Im the best player in Ressies.. If i had some more quality behind me i would have scored heaps more... also Scott Cameron i destroyed you on the weekend.

Author:
Subject: