May Transfer Market

Views: 30347 Posts: 114
PL Observer
wrote on 27-Apr-15 14:08

Serious thread. If you could sign one player from any club who would it be? How much would you be willing to sign him for? Permanent or Loan?

alex
wrote on 27-Apr-15 15:07

Do coaches count...? think a few clubs would snap the kenthurst coach up.... gets results and top players without paying them a dime. Its a win win.

Yep
wrote on 27-Apr-15 16:01

Yea I agree. KEN coach does get some form of payment but he also has in the past put his credit card on the bar for the past 3 years after wrapping up the premiership, so I dare say whatever payment he did receive would go towards that alone, plus his company sponsors the team.

Player manager
wrote on 27-Apr-15 16:01

I heard kiwi was getting $10,000 to coach wph. At least that would make it worth the hassle.

Timbo
wrote on 27-Apr-15 16:04

Id be extremely surprised if there was a single P/L or S/L coach who wasn't being paid

really
wrote on 27-Apr-15 16:04

pretty sure you will find the kenthurst coach gets paid. who would coach any prem team for free. dealing with the bunch of prima donas rolling around

W@nk3r
wrote on 27-Apr-15 17:06

The kenthurst ex coach is a foul mouthed wanker. Buys a team but will ultimately destroy kenthurst. No career progression for his juniors only goes after big name want a bees. Unlike his neighbors at les shore

Gus Gould
wrote on 27-Apr-15 20:08

Sorry but how many clubs have a 5 year plan. All clubs would love to have more young blokes. Bar penno most teams don't have a youth policy. Move on. If I could sign one bloke it would be triangle.

Facts
wrote on 27-Apr-15 21:00

The Kenthurst squad was built over the last 12 years by a group of mates with many of the squad playing for 5-10 years. Many of which were Kenthurst juniors. Both Sean and Roods are Kenthurst juniors and life members of the club. Our ressies captain is a Kenthurst junior and so are 10 others in the squad. No players get paid. Kenthurst players raise thier own sponsorship money to pay for a few first grade regos and all their own kits and merchandise. If you click on the golden boot tab you'll also see a Kenthurst junior leading the race for GB. His father also played PL for Kenthurt back in the day so I'd say our succession planning is working out just fine.

W@nk3r
wrote on 27-Apr-15 21:08

I think you will find Gus that most clubs have a succession plan. Normo, penno, epping Eastwood, sta,pumas, hawks It's only the Manchester city want to bees that buy premierships. Not good for anyone.

kitchen cupboard
wrote on 27-Apr-15 22:06

W@nk3r Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you will find Gus that most clubs have a > succession plan. Normo, penno, epping Eastwood, > sta,pumas, hawks > > It's only the Manchester city want to bees that > buy premierships. > > Not good for anyone. 6 first graders in current starting team and countless others in ressies.... your name says it all champ.. go and crack your own pepper elsewhere.

Facts is wrong
wrote on 27-Apr-15 23:07

Is the Seale brother of Matt a kenthurst junior ? I don't think so...

sideney f-cee
wrote on 28-Apr-15 01:02

Gus Gould Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry but how many clubs have a 5 year plan. All > clubs would love to have more young blokes. Bar > penno most teams don't have a youth policy. > > Move on. > > If I could sign one bloke it would be triangle. Like Normo.. all young lad who can't string 2 passes together. Far cry from the days when they won the double-double

Gobble gobble
wrote on 28-Apr-15 07:01

They didn't win the double double you Turkey... Just a double..

easy question
wrote on 28-Apr-15 07:06

phoenixs younger brother

easily the most talented player in the comp

The Difference
wrote on 28-Apr-15 07:09

Kenthurst develop their juniors so they can go on to play at a higher level. Then encourage them to return to the club a more experienced and better player when they can't commit to rep footy anymore. If other clubs aren't making their juniors good enough to play youth league or state league that's not our fault.

Really champ
wrote on 28-Apr-15 08:04

Is that right champ? Well if kenthurst juniors are so important where have the entire 18s that won everything a few years ago gone? If I can recall correctly, the kenthurst squad is the ex hills squad. Which has maybe 2 kenthurst juniors. Roods is great, but he hasn't played at kenthurst since he was 10! So you can't hang on to the development of him cause you did Fark all! As far as mcguiness, well in my opinion he has wrecked the club, created a division between the pl and the rest of the club, dictates to the president what to do and was meant to give the lower level coaches support, but instead just takes over. Funny thing is mcguiness has never coachesd at grass roots level, yet wants to have mass input, not that it was his fault because the female President did everything he said! Typical example of most clubs not having anyone with experience at board level.

beadman
wrote on 28-Apr-15 08:09

easy question Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> phoenixs younger brother
>
> easily the most talented player in the comp

If talent is teeth... he is maradona.... like mr ed that bloke.

Dolphin
wrote on 28-Apr-15 09:03

Sean coached manly warringah dolphins under 12s or 13s for a year. So that comment about him not coaching at a grass roots level is wrong. But then again it was probably posted by someone who doesn't even know him.

Come here
wrote on 28-Apr-15 10:01

Back to the original question I would take: -Sean Mitchell PHD -Geoff turner EEW -Danny wright KEN -sta centre back No4 I think -Toby reading HWKS

Reality
wrote on 28-Apr-15 10:09

The 18s that were at kenthurst weren't strong enough to play PL back then. They proved that training with PL.

Ken PL have won the last 3 first grade Premierships and the last 2 ressies Premierships. Add a double double and 2 Champion of Champions finals as well.

Would that have happened if the 18s were promoted straight to PL? Not a chance!

The youth of today want everything given to them instead of earning it like the older kenthurst boys spent a decade doing.

Without Sean and the boys who have been there from the start Kenthurst wouldn't even have a PL team.

PMcGuinness
wrote on 28-Apr-15 12:08

Really champ Wrote:

> Is that right champ? Well if kenthurst juniors are
> so important where have the entire 18s that won
> everything a few years ago gone?
>
> If I can recall correctly, the kenthurst squad is
> the ex hills squad. Which has maybe 2 kenthurst
> juniors.
>
> Roods is great, but he hasn't played at kenthurst
> since he was 10! So you can't hang on to the
> development of him cause you did Fark all!
>
> As far as mcguiness, well in my opinion he has
> wrecked the club, created a division between the
> pl and the rest of the club, dictates to the
> president what to do and was meant to give the
> lower level coaches support, but instead just
> takes over.
>
> Funny thing is mcguiness has never coachesd at
> grass roots level, yet wants to have mass input,
> not that it was his fault because the female
> President did everything he said! Typical example
> of most clubs not having anyone with experience at
> board level.

Look champ if you are just sore about not being given a walk up start in pl coz your son was a minger just say it. Or take your rose coloured glasses off and accept nothing in kenthurst pl is given.... u have to earn it. Every year juniors are offered the opportunity and the under 18 side had 5 players max who would be able to cope with pl... eventually...but it was a situation of tske the whole squad or nothing. ... and ransoms dont work at kenthurst.

And mcguinness has coached more juniors at blacktown city, northern tigers and hills than ive had hot dinners.... and im a foodie.

There are also 3 u16 apprentices training full time with pl whilst playing and training with their own age....and 3 under 18s have been offered but have work commitments.

Combine that with 12 kenthust juniors in a squad of 36 and a coach who has won more titles than words in your post and you realise two things.... they are doing something right at kenthurst

And your a plonker.... and a bitter shrivelled plonker at that.

If your gonna have a go... use your name. ... see that one up the top of this post.... thats mine ;)

Thanks again you bellend.

oh wise one
wrote on 28-Apr-15 14:07

juice your always level headed on these things. you played at a club with a huge junior base and have a had success there and now at ken. what's the difference?

NG4
wrote on 28-Apr-15 16:03

G'day Lads,
Storm in a tea cup here.
Those in and around the club know that this year Roods & Sean have focused heavily on a contingency plan for next year and beyond as it's time for old muppets like me to move aside for the next generation. They've worked hard to bring youth into the club and have really honed in on the juniors this year. This can be seen by new young additions to the club, junior teams having numerous players training with PL, even tucking into the pizza after training????, players involved in coaching/helping younger age groups and Add to this the crowds who turn up at KP2, a lot of younger players, Kenthurst really work hard at engaging the rest of the club and community.
The coaching staff are on it and will ensure the club continues to do well in future years on and off the pitch.

Think some people on here are doing well at deflecting the attention off their team????????????

Back to talking about Epping Eastwood and their top start to the season for mine???????????? No surprises though with mouyis, peatey and turner killing it. peatey tells me it's nice having young Lads do all his running:) #Smart

Cheeky shout out to Kiwi and his GHFA hills brumbies team who are top of the league in state league 1.
Also to Tai Smith and Dave Lowery who are killing it in Super League with Northern Tigers & Spirit FC. Goals and clean sheets galore, along with being top 3 for both teams.

Shows there is alot of quality playing in our leagues and great to see the above are killing it at higher levels.

Hammy
wrote on 28-Apr-15 17:07

If your so old ng4 with a bad hammy why don't you move aside now?

NG4
wrote on 28-Apr-15 18:04

Nothing wrong with the hammy mate, that's just me running normally, Or as the Lads say Waddling???????????? #Fast

Whispering jack
wrote on 28-Apr-15 19:01

Sausage (NG4) has been saying "one more year" for five years now.

W@nk3r
wrote on 29-Apr-15 08:01

Peice, thanks for your input. How does it feel playing reserve grade finally? It's where you belong and should have been for 3 seasons but ur brother didn't have the guys to put u there in the first place. About bloody time you had some young kids training with you. Let's just hope roods gets them into the squad when the right time comes unlike what Sean did. And as a life member who prefers to remain unnamed, the u18s didnt hold to to randsome, they simply wanted a shot at moving up to the next level. That whole squad was good enough to replace the dinosaurs you had in reserve grade with the exception of yourself and probably the ward brothers. Just needed a chance - our club is small and it's sad to see quality talent leave just to bring in one hit wonders that are searching for silverware. Yes gray I'm referring to you. Haven't you won enough silverware? Does that make it 5?? After watching you a few years back I was kind of hoping you would get the coaching gig as I know a number of quality players would come back to kenthurst- not to be. Let us all know if you end up somewhere else! Steve

PMcGuinness
wrote on 29-Apr-15 08:01

W@nk3r Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peice, thanks for your input. How does it feel > playing reserve grade finally? It's where you > belong and should have been for 3 seasons but ur > brother didn't have the guys to put u there in the > first place. > > About bloody time you had some young kids training > with you. Let's just hope roods gets them into the > squad when the right time comes unlike what Sean > did. > > And as a life member who prefers to remain > unnamed, the u18s didnt hold to to randsome, they > simply wanted a shot at moving up to the next > level. That whole squad was good enough to replace > the dinosaurs you had in reserve grade with the > exception of yourself and probably the ward > brothers. Just needed a chance - our club is small > and it's sad to see quality talent leave just to > bring in one hit wonders that are searching for > silverware. > > Yes gray I'm referring to you. Haven't you won > enough silverware? Does that make it 5?? After > watching you a few years back I was kind of hoping > you would get the coaching gig as I know a number > of quality players would come back to kenthurst- > not to be. Let us all know if you end up > somewhere else! > > Steve Thanks for the interesting read stove.... i mean steve.... you continue to show time and time again what a goose you are.and you are mr current affairs arent you as i dont even play at the club anymore. Best part is steve over last couple of years you have posted several times with your violin out weeping for your 18s.... jesus we couldnt even get them to fill in on the occasions asked as they were a little tired.... poor chaps. Why dont you do us all a favour stuve and move along.... coz your a plonker.... with idea what goes on inside pl... we all moved on stive.... we moved on and won and won... and won. And steve sean must be a goose as all bar 1 of those titles.... i was in thenmiddle for :) middle of the pitch steve u vein flute! Or go down and enjoy a game this week and watch the boys we have plenty of you in the esky.... victoria *bitter* For the record stave you can put your real name in the name box up the top here... no packem champ.

ressies
wrote on 29-Apr-15 08:09

No idea where you get your information from W@nk3r but you are largely incorrect. The dinosaurs of reserve grade when that 18s wanted to move up, when more than half were not and still not capable of playing with the men, were kenthurst juniors themselves still in their mid twenties, michael thornton,adrian porter, adam bradley chris tennant, brett byfield, ben pollock, michael fincher, kent grogan, dave lowery and a few others

Sounds like sour grapes because your kid wasn't good enough

PMcGuinness
wrote on 29-Apr-15 09:02

PMcGuinness Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > W@nk3r Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Peice, thanks for your input. How does it feel > > playing reserve grade finally? It's where you > > belong and should have been for 3 seasons but > ur > > brother didn't have the guys to put u there in > the > > first place. > > > > About bloody time you had some young kids > training > > with you. Let's just hope roods gets them into > the > > squad when the right time comes unlike what > Sean > > did. > > > > And as a life member who prefers to remain > > unnamed, the u18s didnt hold to to randsome, > they > > simply wanted a shot at moving up to the next > > level. That whole squad was good enough to > replace > > the dinosaurs you had in reserve grade with the > > exception of yourself and probably the ward > > brothers. Just needed a chance - our club is > small > > and it's sad to see quality talent leave just > to > > bring in one hit wonders that are searching for > > silverware. > > > > Yes gray I'm referring to you. Haven't you won > > enough silverware? Does that make it 5?? After > > watching you a few years back I was kind of > hoping > > you would get the coaching gig as I know a > number > > of quality players would come back to > kenthurst- > > not to be. Let us all know if you end up > > somewhere else! > > > > Steve > > > Thanks for the interesting read stove.... i mean > steve.... you continue to show time and time again > what a goose you are.and you are mr current > affairs arent you as i dont even play at the club > anymore. Best part is steve over last couple of > years you have posted several times with your > violin out weeping for your 18s.... jesus we > couldnt even get them to fill in on the occasions > asked as they were a little tired.... poor chaps. > > Why dont you do us all a favour stuve and move > along.... coz your a plonker.... with idea what > goes on inside pl... we all moved on stive.... we > moved on and won and won... and won. And steve > sean must be a goose as all bar 1 of those > titles.... i was in thenmiddle for :) middle of > the pitch steve u vein flute! > > > Or go down and enjoy a game this week and watch > the boys we have plenty of you in the esky.... > victoria *bitter* > > For the record stave you can put your real name in > the name box up the top here... no packem champ. Sorry boys hit send early... Thanks for the interesting read stove.... i mean steve.... you continue to show time and time again what a goose you are. And you are mr current affairs arent you as i dont even play at the club anymore. Best part is steve over the last couple of years you have posted several times with your violin out weeping for your 18s.... jesus we couldnt even get them to fill in on the occasions we asked as they were a little tired.... poor chaps.  Why dont you do us all a favour stuve and move along.... coz your a plonker.... with no idea what goes on inside pl... we all moved on stive.... we moved on and won and won... and won. And steve your right sean must be a goose as all bar 1 of those titles.... which i had a year off i was in the middle of the pitch all year steve u vein flute!  Maybe go down and enjoy a game this week and watch the boys we have plenty of you in the esky.... victoria *bitter*  For the record stave you can put your real name in the name box up the top here...where it says name. now packem champ. Ps we have the perfect size bench seat for you get on your knees and really crack roods and nates pepper. Cheers steve

W@nk3r
wrote on 29-Apr-15 13:00

Pierce you hero.

For starters how about you learn how to use a basic office tool called a computer you special case.

Rumours have it that Sean had to put players out of position around you to cover you up. So settle down about being the only reason kenthurst have won a title.

Or should we owe that to the whole mcguiness family?

And the only reason you LEFT/EXCLUDED is because sir Luke wouldn't play you in the center this year...truth hurts.

As for the 18s invited to come up- you need to give them notice not expect that the whole club is at you beck and call. Nice to see like has introduced a Junior policy as it wouldn't have anything to so with Sean(word from his mouth- they won't fit in. Too young.)

As for the offer of a beer. Sorry don't drink that horse piss. Not would I or my son be associated with the childish behave the PL team carries on with week in week out.

Move on
wrote on 29-Apr-15 13:04

Hey boys, I think we have heard both sides of things enough now. W$ankee or plonker or what ever you are if you are a life member of the club why don't you head on down and tell the coaching staff what you think face to face rather than behind a keyboard. You sound quite bitter about it all. The Kenthurst blokes should move on as well. Why would you or should you care of what someone who isn't part of your team thinks? If your culture is so good it shouldn't matter. W$anker is probably a bloke who couldn't get a game for you anyway. Can we finally talk about something different? All this serious stuff is wrecking the forum.

W@nker
wrote on 29-Apr-15 14:01

Pierce, you know a lot about the current squad for an ex player. Maybe you should let it go champ. Don't you have a new team to work with? Or are you still dirty that you couldn't convince sir Luke to play you in the starting 11. Or do you still stay in touch via the clubs gifted and talented program? Let's not get the wrong message, we wanted a chance to play/train not a gifted spot or a half assed call up at the 11th hour. That's what the old kenthurst was all about before the mcguiness disease struck kenthurst. Wish you and your Piss poor excuse of a brother stayed away from our club, would have been leaps and bounds ahead in regards to development of the club not just the pl team.

PMcGuinness
wrote on 29-Apr-15 14:02

W@nk3r Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pierce you hero. > > For starters how about you learn how to use a > basic office tool called a computer you special > case. > > Rumours have it that Sean had to put players out > of position around you to cover you up. So settle > down about being the only reason kenthurst have > won a title. > > Or should we owe that to the whole mcguiness > family? > > And the only reason you LEFT/EXCLUDED is because > sir Luke wouldn't play you in the center this > year...truth hurts. > > As for the 18s invited to come up- you need to > give them notice not expect that the whole club is > at you beck and call. Nice to see like has > introduced a Junior policy as it wouldn't have > anything to so with Sean(word from his mouth- they > won't fit in. Too young.) > > As for the offer of a beer. Sorry don't drink that > horse piss. Not would I or my son be associated > with the childish behave the PL team carries on > with week in week out. Wouldnt have your son be part of it but have pissed and moaned about your sons exclusion... will this blokes trainer throw the towel in... he is getting dumber by the post. Your a stain mate. But i hope your son was gifted a spot somewhere... as per your needs. Make sure your down there to support tonight in the cup... one of the 18s you mentioned is starting i think.... dont jizz yourself now steve; )

THE ROCK
wrote on 29-Apr-15 14:04

Back to the original post. Transfers: Scott Smith PEN Adam Biddle KEN Geoff Turner EEW A few good players floating around in the SL too, would do quite well in PL Also, BOZ PEN 35 if he was on offer.

Stirrer
wrote on 29-Apr-15 14:09

I'd have the son of the life member from KENTHURST. He must be a world beater.

The Round Table
wrote on 29-Apr-15 15:00

here here!!! that young mcguinness is a real selfish bugger....setting up an academy for the young kids and not charging....what a knob.... and what he is coaching a junior side this year..... someone get rid of him will you.... he isnt thinking of the juniors at all!!!

Lemon lime bitters
wrote on 29-Apr-15 15:01

Yeh we don't want the mcguiness plague. Don't nothing but give the club the headache of trophies and success. Don't know why he was brought in in the first place. Kicking ourselves since day 1. Infecting us with a winning culture. Some people have no regard for others. We only hope that one day they move on and take with them the stench of victory and great memories

hmmmm
wrote on 29-Apr-15 15:02

Our club? Steve there arent any life members at kenthurst called steve? So are you lying about that as well as your name? Come on steve show some ticker... the same ticker thats stopped your son playing prems. .. or you stepping up and using your real name like mcguinness did.... Your a cat steve. .. meoooow

morrowinho
wrote on 29-Apr-15 15:02

only boz? bring back morro aswell

Sherlock
wrote on 29-Apr-15 16:03

My money is on Steve being Batts. The old bloke is still dirty that kenthurst have won every premiership available since he was booted for trying to oust McGuinness as coach. Also explains the pole smoking of his former Normo captain Nate Grey.

McGyver
wrote on 29-Apr-15 16:08

No shit Sherlock

StevieB
wrote on 30-Apr-15 13:07

Mr mcguiness let me clarify a few thing. I will not reveal my real name as it will tarnish potentially any chance my son has of playing at the bush boys in the future. I hope u can understand that. Second of all, I don't have any beef with you. It's your piss poor excuse for a brother which I have a problem with- not sure why you get so defensive as it seems like you and him were raised differently. His language towards players and coaches in years gone by is appalling which is against what the club I so dearly love stood for! I was at the cup game last night. Played very well. It's good to see that the kenthurst boys have developed a 3Rd dimension to their unlike the previous years. You could also learn from this as it would be nice to teach this to the juniors coming through.

Please move on
wrote on 30-Apr-15 14:02

Stevie b and Pearce can you please move on. Everyone has had their say and we keep reading this garbage.

Steve if you feel so strongly about the coach go and front him and give him your opinion. You are obviously pretty upset that way we don't have to read all this dribble.

Well done bushies on making it that far. Shows what a strong association we play in.

Oh shiii
wrote on 30-Apr-15 23:01

Do you two ladies want me to hold your purses so you can pull each other's hair too? Looks to be some unhappy campers around kenthurst squad. I would be pretty unhappy camping out there too to be honest. Always smells of pig shit.

Full support
wrote on 01-May-15 06:04

kenthurst is doing just fine, worry about your own backyard, that's if you have one !

Canthurst
wrote on 01-May-15 08:06

Can you Kenthurst blokes go and air your dirty laundry somewhere else, if you're not talking about how awesome you all are you're on here bitching and moaning about everything else.

Take
wrote on 05-May-15 21:02

I would take buttridge from eew. Best keeper in the competition.

Agree
wrote on 06-May-15 16:08

Take Wrote:

> I would take buttridge from eew. Best keeper in
> the competition.

Yea he is now seeing as Dave Lowery from KENTHURST is playing at spirit this year

Inspector Morse
wrote on 07-May-15 09:02

This whole Bushpigs thing has a smell of crimi,nality about it.

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 12:03

Agree Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Take Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I would take buttridge from eew. Best keeper in > > the competition. > > > Yea he is now seeing as Dave Lowery from KENTHURST > is playing at spirit this year I wonder why he is at spirit? Maybe because he has no loyalty to the club? Maybe if you too a junior keeper rather that a roided up grandad you would be in a better position????

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 13:08

Who else would I be referring to you ding bat! I think you have missed the point, lowery was good, but he left and there was no one to replace him. Instead of getting a junior with the squad over the last 5 seasons to try and replace him the recruit and get an old man in a 18 years body on juice(very fitting actually). My main point is that lowery shouldn't have been in the kenthurst job to start with as he is not a junior and shows no loyalty to the club. He isn't going to come back let's be honest. Washed up spirit players go to eew like they all do...

sourpuss
wrote on 07-May-15 13:08

haha StevieB are you referring to juice. Thats a good one. Think you'll find that roided up grandad got best on ground at last years reserve final so it would seem a smart move afterall and clearly put ken in a better position. As for Lowery he was easily the best keeper in the league last year and spirit saw that. Why would you not leave for a higher competition and challenge. sour sour grapes father stevie. Give up on the crusade StevieB everybody is yawning.

oh wise one
wrote on 07-May-15 14:04

juice always so measure oh sage one haha

Juice
wrote on 07-May-15 14:06

Appreciate the compliment StevieB... and I didn't go to Kenthurst to replace pup. In actual fact pup came on board late in pre season as a back up to the two keepers already there as there were some lengthy injuries for the two. He was rightfully the best for 1sts and the rest is history. I'm sure you're insatiable desire to throw mud again will have you pounding the keyboard in response but before you quip 'why didn't KEN take a local keeper instead of pup?', you would surely know pup has played for KEN for numerous years in the past. His father is a life member of the club surely highlighting the deep connection the Lowery name has with the club. Do you have that degree of connection? In anycase, pup is only a 'young one' anyway (sorry pup). I'm new to KEN so I don't know the depth of ability in the club all that well when it comes to keepers so I'll reframe from commenting. Who's to say pup won't return sometime anyway. But heaven forbid if he does so at the cost of a young up and coming keeper. StevieB, there is no formula or understanding in park football that says there must be a blooding of club youth. WPH tried it at various times, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Successful youth groups genaerally come through a club in waves. Yes there was the successful KEN 18s a couple of years back and we have one (I believe) of them playing - he's currently the 1st grade competition leading goal scorer btw. WPH in all my years there had many strong youth sides come through but the truth in the matter is that of those players, whilst they were good amatuer 18s players, only one or two generally were good enough to step up or replace existing PL players - and that's a club with a huge junior player base and historically a lot more junior success than KEN. Every PL side has players that were not juniors running around in 1st grade, hell I played 17 years with WPH but am a beecroft junior - shame on me. I find it hard to believe that every PL side, 1st grade or otherwise, is made up solely of it's club's development. Granted there would be a large percentage but so is the case at KEN. I assure you there is no such policy you speak of that is evident at KEN that says there is no place for KEN juniors. In fact we have regularly 3 or 4 16s that train with the PL and they are good, they will play PL if they continue I would say. This never worked at WPH as the kids just didn't show the commitment. I'm impressed the KEN ones do, but then again they are welcomed, acknowledged and encouraged by not just the squad but Sean and Roods. Maybe that's why they keep coming back. As for no place for juniors, the squad, however aging it is, is a very successful one. Sean and Roods have succession in mind whether it be in GHFA or the new Hills Association so you needn't worry about KEN's plight if indeed you are a true red.

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 15:06

Juice my veterans affair minister, after reading the poetry you posted above it's become apparent that you do not know all the facts yet continue to present a truly biased view to the broader community. What you will find is the old coach had no plan for succession only his own agenda which typically put the prem team on a ledge so high it was dislocated from the rest of the club. I'm truly glad that Sir Luke has talked some sense into mcguiness as no one else could of including his brother. Let me ask you this. If you were at the club with the largest youth base for over 17 years how have you not managed to progress the prem league efforts of wph? Your exactly what we don't want at the club as someone your age should be leading the youth around not hanging onto the bus with your grim fingernails...

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 16:05

But what do i know, I'm just a giant knob head with sand in my vagina

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 16:06

Ex lion please answer me this. If you are such a credit or loyal person to the club then why when the club needs you would you walk out? Enough said. My point to this whole saga is this. Out of a under 18 champion of champion winning side, how many were allowed to trial with the premier league? The answer my friends was they were told to ^^%# off by that piss poor excuse of a coach. And your telling me that kenthurst promote youth! Mcguiness wrecked a generation of kenthurst youth and it's no coincidence that as soon as the president changes, mcguiness gets booted and now all of a a sudden youth is a priority. Like I said before sir Luke should be hailed from the heavens as he is our savior and I hope will move us forward. Mcguiness should be kept in a closet with his split personality and far away from a football field.

Respect due
wrote on 07-May-15 16:07

As an ex lion I can tell you juice has done his fair share of developing youth. In the years I was there and many before he ran in his own time keeper clinics for the younger age groups throughout every season and for most of the season. We did junior grading days and gala days so your way off the mark buddy. He's given back to WPH 10 fold probably a lot more than you've done for your inbred club. Seriously know gives a rats about your rants or kens future. Get over your issues champ and move on

Red
wrote on 07-May-15 16:09

And did keeper clinics at KEN last year as well. You're a twat StevieB. No ticker to name yourself either.

Peaks
wrote on 07-May-15 17:03

who do your sons play for now stevieB. Yes that's right sons as in twins. Everyone knows who you are pal.

Juice
wrote on 07-May-15 18:03

Lol WPH finished the season making the finals and being grand finalist after I left clown. Would seem I did them a favour ha. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you StevieB ;)

Letitgo
wrote on 07-May-15 18:04

Internet rule #1 Don't feed the trolls

Reality
wrote on 07-May-15 18:06

If your son is still playing club soccer at 18 he isn't good enough for PL. Winning champs of champs in 18s means very little when anyone of a decent standard is playing state league at that age.

Idiot
wrote on 07-May-15 20:06

anyone that questions what Sean or bucks have done and are still doing for Kenthurst knows nothing about either of them.

Waste of time
wrote on 07-May-15 20:09

Respect due Wrote:

> As an ex lion I can tell you juice has done his
> fair share of developing youth. In the years I was
> there and many before he ran in his own time
> keeper clinics for the younger age groups
> throughout every season and for most of the
> season. We did junior grading days and gala days
> so your way off the mark buddy. He's given back to
> WPH 10 fold probably a lot more than you've done
> for your inbred club. Seriously know gives a rats
> about your rants or kens future. Get over your
> issues champ and move on

Saying that attending a training session run by juice counts as "development" for young players is a bit of a stretch

stocktaker
wrote on 07-May-15 22:05

Stevieb just a shout out as a player from the 18s who won Champion of Champions. Im obviously one of the players in the side your referring to and still see some of the bushies at the pub. As you a speaking on our behalf...can you name just 7 players from our squad? Because from my memory we were nothing but welcome by the pl guys and sean.

Looking forward to your post

i buy the medals
wrote on 07-May-15 23:05

StevieB Wrote:

> Ex lion please answer me this. If you are such a
> credit or loyal person to the club then why when
> the club needs you would you walk out? Enough
> said.
>
>
> My point to this whole saga is this. Out of a
> under 18 champion of champion winning side, how
> many were allowed to trial with the premier
> league?
> The answer my friends was they were told to ^^%#
> off by that piss poor excuse of a coach.
>
> And your telling me that kenthurst promote youth!
>
> Mcguiness wrecked a generation of kenthurst youth
> and it's no coincidence that as soon as the
> president changes, mcguiness gets booted and now
> all of a a sudden youth is a priority.
>
> Like I said before sir Luke should be hailed from
> the heavens as he is our savior and I hope will
> move us forward. Mcguiness should be kept in a
> closet with his split personality and far away
> from a football field.

Help move us forward.... whats further forward than first? 3 years running? Has Stevieb been living in a cave?

inspector gadget
wrote on 07-May-15 23:08

stocktaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stevieb just a shout out as a player from the 18s > who won Champion of Champions. Im obviously one of > the players in the side your referring to and > still see some of the bushies at the pub. As you a > speaking on our behalf...can you name just 7 > players from our squad? Because from my memory we > were nothing but welcome by the pl guys and sean. > > Looking forward to your post Very good question!

BevieStee
wrote on 08-May-15 08:02

stocktaker Wrote:

> Stevieb just a shout out as a player from the 18s
> who won Champion of Champions. Im obviously one of
> the players in the side your referring to and
> still see some of the bushies at the pub. As you a
> speaking on our behalf...can you name just 7
> players from our squad? Because from my memory we
> were nothing but welcome by the pl guys and sean.
>
> Looking forward to your post

Smells a little fishy to me. Anyone can say they were from that side. I won't believe you until you name 7 players from that squad

wrong again
wrote on 08-May-15 08:07

StevieB Wrote:

> said.
>
>
> league?
>
>
>
> Like I said before sir Luke should be hailed from
> the heavens as he is our savior and I hope will
> move us forward. Mcguiness should be kept in a
> closet with his split personality and far away
> from a football field.

He didnt get booted. he stepped aside. keep posting though. very entertaining

the real deal
wrote on 08-May-15 10:06

Can we get this thread back on track people...lets concentrate on the funny things like stevieb living vicariously through his want a bee sons (his poor grammar im merely repeating not mine. Or the hilarity of batts getting turfed from the bushies after trying to oust the most successful coach in the clubs history.

I mean it was a master stroke by that silly twat trying to oust a bloke so many blokes would have and had given everything for on the pitch... and as a security measure the day he got punted turned up with a case of sol
.... muchos gracias signore!!!!

And stevieb.... these 18s.... that wanted just a cheekie bit of charity...they must be winning some league somewhere stevie.... stevie like they say in the classics... where are they now.... coz even messi got picked up from some unknown village in the back of nowhere.... and he was garden gnome.

Lastly stevie spoke to the duke of kenthurst.. your knight and mine sir look.... the portaloo on site is down he thought you might be his bidet for the day. Reckons a good rim job always brings the week to a clean end, forgive the pun.

Might even be a game in it for you and yours stevieb!!!

Bucks
wrote on 08-May-15 14:01

Dear Stevieb,

Let me give you a quick history lesson, as it appears you are missing a few key facts.

When the under 18's who won the CoC in 2013 where 9 years old (2004), we turned up to Kenthurst & District Football Club as 21 year olds.

In 2005 (when your boy was 10) we decided to set up a team and try and get the club to PL. We started in AA1, as the GHFA told us we had to work our way up to PL.

We won AA1 that year by 15 points and were promoted in SL.

Sean was then employed as our head coach and in our first year of SL we made both Grand finals, with ressies being crowned joint-champions.

In our 2nd year we won the First Grade Premiership and made both GFs again, winning promotion to PL.

In 2008 and our first year of PL, we finished 5th in ressies and 6th in firsts.

In 2009 we won the First Grade GF and were runners up in ressies.

2010 saw us win the Ressies GF and R/Up in First Grade.

2011 we were semi-finalists in both grades

2012 we won the first grade premiership and were runner up in ressies. We also finished 2nd in CoC

2013 we won both premierships and the double in first grade

2014 we won the double double and again finished 2nd in the state.

All this started when we were roughly the same age as your sons and we built it ourselves from nothing.

If you think we have had a negative impact on the club that is your opinion, however given Kenthurst have been crowned Club Champions the last 3 years (largely due to PL points weighting) and are now the PL powerhouse of the GHFA I'd say plenty of people will disagree with you.

Because reality is, if we didn't do what we did your son/s wouldn't even have a PL team to whinge about not making.

Have a good weekend. Go the Bushboys.

StevieBS
wrote on 08-May-15 14:02

I can hear the crickets chirping

Horko
wrote on 08-May-15 15:01

Jimmy is injured

side note
wrote on 08-May-15 15:05

btw, is jimmy mclaughlin still at bushboys? if not where has he gone?

Bucks
wrote on 08-May-15 15:08

Jimmy still with the Bushboys. Recovering from knee reco

Referee
wrote on 08-May-15 15:09

Bucks Wrote:

> Dear Stevieb,
>
> Let me give you a quick history lesson, as it
> appears you are missing a few key facts.
>
> When the under 18's who won the CoC in 2013 where
> 9 years old (2004), we turned up to Kenthurst &
> District Football Club as 21 year olds.
>
> In 2005 (when your boy was 10) we decided to set
> up a team and try and get the club to PL. We
> started in AA1, as the GHFA told us we had to work
> our way up to PL.
>
> We won AA1 that year by 15 points and were
> promoted in SL.
>
> Sean was then employed as our head coach and in
> our first year of SL we made both Grand finals,
> with ressies being crowned joint-champions.
>
> In our 2nd year we won the First Grade Premiership
> and made both GFs again, winning promotion to PL.
>
> In 2008 and our first year of PL, we finished 5th
> in ressies and 6th in firsts.
>
> In 2009 we won the First Grade GF and were runners
> up in ressies.
>
> 2010 saw us win the Ressies GF and R/Up in First
> Grade.
>
> 2011 we were semi-finalists in both grades
>
> 2012 we won the first grade premiership and were
> runner up in ressies. We also finished 2nd in CoC
>
> 2013 we won both premierships and the double in
> first grade
>
> 2014 we won the double double and again finished
> 2nd in the state.
>
> All this started when we were roughly the same age
> as your sons and we built it ourselves from
> nothing.
>
> If you think we have had a negative impact on the
> club that is your opinion, however given Kenthurst
> have been crowned Club Champions the last 3 years
> (largely due to PL points weighting) and are now
> the PL powerhouse of the GHFA I'd say plenty of
> people will disagree with you.
>
> Because reality is, if we didn't do what we did
> your son/s wouldn't even have a PL team to whinge
> about not making.
>
> Have a good weekend. Go the Bushboys.

...Somebody please stop the fight!

Support
wrote on 08-May-15 16:00

so proud of what the boys have done for the kenthurst club. Pearce, Sean, bucks and many more. Awesome effort over many years appreciated by the club faithful.

Ding
wrote on 08-May-15 16:01

Ring the god dam bell

The facts
wrote on 08-May-15 16:03

Cheerio Steve b with the facts man bucks on the ball it seems strive b has forgotten to so his homework

Strive b = epic fail/dribbler/fuckwit

THE HISTORY CHANNEL
wrote on 08-May-15 16:04

Bucks you forgot to mention the best night ever after 09 GF Stevie b are you still gunna argue cold hard facts? i actually hope you do cause this thread has been great reading. dumb cunt

Mates
wrote on 11-May-15 16:02

StevieB Wrote:

> said.
>
>
> league?
>
>
>

Stevie B, I am not sure that Kenthurst's Youth Policy created the winning under 18s Champion of Champions as at least 5 or 6 of that squad originally started at Hills Hawks, Glenhaven and possibly WPH, with most of them only joining Kenthurst at Under 16/17 age or so level to play with their mates or as Hawks under 17s folded.

Power Broker
wrote on 12-May-15 11:00

Bucks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jimmy still with the Bushboys. > > Recovering from knee reco How old is Jimmy Bucks? I heard he was making a move to Pennant Hills 35/1's. Please confirm.

The gov
wrote on 12-May-15 20:01

How old is govy for kenthurst as well. Rumours are his last good game was in 2009 gf.... Can't believe he is still playing

Stevieb may be right
wrote on 13-May-15 12:00

Stevieb thoughts ?

StevieB
wrote on 13-May-15 13:04

First of all, apologies about my delayed response, I know the mcguiness lovers have been waiting for me by the dozen to put my head on a stick.

To prove I'm actually involves with the club I'll list the names : birkinshaw,Kerr,mehmet,Morgan,pellizon. There are 5 should I continue????

Granted there are some valid points above, in particular the one stating the kenthurst 18s came from other clubs, but that is not the point. The point is they played for the red/ white brigade and enjoyed success. We(mcguiness) didn't provide a succession path for them. A little brains back then would have gone a long way in the next few years.

Rather than hold on to the 'original crew', there should have been youth knocking on the door which pushed the old boys.

It's common sense, imagine if the socceroos took Kewel to the last World Cup ? Mcguniness would have!!

Instead we have members of that team gracing other teams in the pl and will eventually become our worst enemy.wake up and smell the roses, you can't keep dwelling on last year.

And as for sir Luke and the boys performance on the weekend, I wouldn't look into it too much... One bad game per season is allowed!

Anyways you can't blame Luke for mcguniness narrow vision. It's like blaming tony Abbott for chucky Kevin 07's piss poor attempt at running the country!

Buck, I've always likes you over the years but please understand kenthurst have been around for many years and while buying premierships may have something to gloat about in the short term, the long term effects are detrimental to the club.

Dribble
wrote on 13-May-15 13:05

Stevie mate you are missing a few facts. That 18s team had numerous guys that year play for our ressies. Every week numerous guys played in the reserve grade side.

The next year a 3 or 4 trained with us but didn't want to commit to two nights a week or maybe just didn't want to play with us old blokes.

You have you're opinion of the facts and we have our version.

We are proud of our past . yes we have picked up players over the years who are mates of mates we certainly don't feel we have bought the league.

Sometimes guys at 19 prefer to chase girls than play premier league. I certainly don't see any of those boys still playing.

I'm sure your son if he exists would be welcome down at kp regardless of what you think so tell him to head down with his mates but maybe don't mention he is the son of Stevie b

Kent
wrote on 13-May-15 13:09

StevieB Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First of all, apologies about my delayed response, > I know the mcguiness lovers have been waiting for > me by the dozen to put my head on a stick. > > > To prove I'm actually involves with the club I'll > list the names : > birkinshaw,Kerr,mehmet,Morgan,pellizon. There are > 5 should I continue???? > > Granted there are some valid points above, in > particular the one stating the kenthurst 18s came > from other clubs, but that is not the point. The > point is they played for the red/ white brigade > and enjoyed success. We(mcguiness) didn't provide > a succession path for them. A little brains back > then would have gone a long way in the next few > years. > > Rather than hold on to the 'original crew', there > should have been youth knocking on the door which > pushed the old boys. > > It's common sense, imagine if the socceroos took > Kewel to the last World Cup ? Mcguniness would > have!! > > Instead we have members of that team gracing other > teams in the pl and will eventually become our > worst enemy.wake up and smell the roses, you can't > keep dwelling on last year. > > And as for sir Luke and the boys performance on > the weekend, I wouldn't look into it too much... > One bad game per season is allowed! > > Anyways you can't blame Luke for mcguniness narrow > vision. It's like blaming tony Abbott for chucky > Kevin 07's piss poor attempt at running the > country! > > > > Buck, I've always likes you over the years but > please understand kenthurst have been around for > many years and while buying premierships may have > something to gloat about in the short term, the > long term effects are detrimental to the club. It only took you 6 days to find out 5 names, you idiot. All of those players plus all good juniors have always been given every opportunity to play in the Club's PL. Some of those boys (in that team) had ongoing injuries, some went back to their former Clubs, and a couple concentrated on other sports. There was also a problem player in the team who no-one wanted to continue to play with, thus the exodus (which wasn't discovered until later). You have no idea what you're talking about, so stop trying to make out that there was a problem when you were the only problem in trying to take over the coaching role. Also, confirming that none of the players' dads (in that team) play for the Club or are Life Members. Sour grapes for sure in that Sean was such an unbelievably successful Coach. Now, do everyone a favour, move on, and go and stand in the unemployment queue.

Wrong Year
wrote on 13-May-15 15:01

Bucks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also, why would Kenthurst replace the 2013 ressies > team who won the premiership? > > The old boys you were so keen to replace backed it > up and won the double in 2014. > > The 18s couldn't even win the 21s. You have the wrong year. The Club only won the U18 CofC in 2009.

Bucks
wrote on 13-May-15 15:04

Also, why would Kenthurst replace the 2013 ressies team who won the premiership? The old boys you were so keen to replace backed it up and won the double in 2014. The 18s couldn't even win the 21s.

Bucks
wrote on 13-May-15 15:08

Is that the year they bought the comp by bringing in players from hawks and wph?

huh
wrote on 13-May-15 15:08

who really cares if you bring in youth or not and if its from your club or not isnt the point to try to have the best team possible and try to win the league? which is what kenthurst do, lure all the best players from all the other teams

Bucks
wrote on 13-May-15 15:09

Dear stevieb. I've been involved with Kenthurst for 12 years. What short term success are you talking about?

StevieB
wrote on 13-May-15 16:00

Kent, I have the whole squads name if you prefer me to keep posting. Let's face it you have no idea who I am which may frustrate you but I believe it's in everyone's best interest if you deal with it privately. Sean WAS is the best thing I can take away from your comments. While he won a few title or his payroll enables him to purchase the best players around doesn't make him a good coach. Perhaps a good sales person but not a good coach. A good Coach would have at least won a champions of champions with the squad on hand. Bucks, you have previously struck me as an intelligent human being, please don't let this slip. You may have been involved in kenthurst for 12 years but not seriously for the last 6-7. And as I've mentioned before I don't expect super coach to throw away a premiership winning squad but I do expect there to be a succession plan for players to allow be groomed into the prem team. Wouldn't this just make normal sense???? Give them a little taste and work with them over a few years to ensure long term success? Also the same team that played 21s was not in the 18s(I think)

StevieB
wrote on 13-May-15 17:00

You talk about winning premierships and grand finals with ur mates but how many more times are you going to let zammit come back And forth to pick up a trophy instead of inviting a young player into the squad

Azammit
wrote on 13-May-15 17:06

I find it very disappointing stevieb to see how lame you have become. It is laughable. Sean made kenthurst what it is today, and his brother too. Your son didn't end of story. It is a winning culture that was built on mates wanting to play for each other. Sean would always give young players ago if they are good enough, I'm gonna say your son must be for the tip and is honking if he can not get a go. Except that fact. Mate time to grow up and get on with your life.

Stevie Gee
wrote on 13-May-15 18:09

If everyone is wanting StevieB to move on why do you keep responding? The amount of Kenthurst players on here is extraordinary. I guess he must have struck a cord...

StevieB
wrote on 13-May-15 19:08

I'm not sure who this other clone is, but as you can tell by his grammar it's not the real stevieB. My real question to all the current premier league players are is do you really know what kenthurst stood for before you hijacked it? And what are you going to do when you run out of money or friends? Your all getting older and I'm sure your connections will become limited. This is the point I'm trying to make. This is the point the mcguiness failed to address and if Sir Luke doesn't address it it will be the beginning of the end. Same happened after the great YMCA and eew prem team back in the day, same happened to normo, pennant hills etc. For the sake of the club and it's life members please put youth introduction a the top of the priority list.

StevieB
wrote on 13-May-15 19:09

Azammit if that is u posting how come u left and returned so many times attack my son as much as u like but a tad rich coming from yourself

The Outsourcer
wrote on 13-May-15 22:01

Here is a different question... stevie....if you were promised safe passage and no loss of opportunity for your son ... Would you do as any good life member would do and help guide the ship.... And if not would you prefer an aa1 side full of juniors.... Or at best a pl team that's win the works and will only grant opportunities to those good enough? Because I'm afraid you simply can't have both...

Sicko
wrote on 14-May-15 08:05

StevieB Wrote:

> Kent, I have the whole squads name if you prefer
> me to keep posting. Let's face it you have no idea
> who I am which may frustrate you but I believe
> it's in everyone's best interest if you deal with
> it privately.
>
> Sean WAS is the best thing I can take away from
> your comments. While he won a few title or his
> payroll enables him to purchase the best players
> around doesn't make him a good coach. Perhaps a
> good sales person but not a good coach. A good
> Coach would have at least won a champions of
> champions with the squad on hand.
>
>
> Bucks, you have previously struck me as an
> intelligent human being, please don't let this
> slip. You may have been involved in kenthurst for
> 12 years but not seriously for the last 6-7. And
> as I've mentioned before I don't expect super
> coach to throw away a premiership winning squad
> but I do expect there to be a succession plan for
> players to allow be groomed into the prem team.
> Wouldn't this just make normal sense???? Give them
> a little taste and work with them over a few years
> to ensure long term success?
>
> Also the same team that played 21s was not in the
> 18s(I think)

No-one should deal with you privately, Batts, you sick pervert.

Grammatical
wrote on 14-May-15 09:01

StevieB Wrote:

> I'm not sure who this other clone is, but as you
> can tell by his grammar it's not the real
> stevieB.
>
> My real question to all the current premier league
> players are is do you really know what kenthurst
> stood for before you hijacked it?
>
> And what are you going to do when you run out of
> money or friends? Your all getting older and I'm
> sure your connections will become limited.
>
> This is the point I'm trying to make.
> This is the point the mcguiness failed to address
> and if Sir Luke doesn't address it it will be the
> beginning of the end.
>
> Same happened after the great YMCA and eew prem
> team back in the day, same happened to normo,
> pennant hills etc.
>
> For the sake of the club and it's life members
> please put youth introduction a the top of the
> priority list.

Meaning your grammar is atrocious eg "...a the top of the..." and "Your" instead of "You're"? You're a pathetic excuse for a man, Batts. And to try and pass yourself off as someone's dad, a Life Member of the Club or even a member of the Club.

And nothing needed addressing as you keep honking on about as Sean, Pearce, Zammit and so on have run free academies for all juniors over the past decade, have helped develop all the Club's youngsters and have assisted with coaching junior sides. Further, Sean has had squads of various age groups train with the Kenthurst PL for numerous years now on a regular basis.

It still irks you that you were proven so wrong so many years ago with your claims that the Club would never win a premiership under Sean's leadership. And what would you know anyway as you were ousted after only a few short months from their PL (smartest thing Sean ever did), and hey, you didn't give a toss then if you were taking a spot off a youngster! And throwing tanties too when you didn't get a start in Firsts, and how old were you? The combined age of all the players put together.

Sean was the best thing to happen to that Club, and still is, so get over yourself and move on.

StevieB-orig
wrote on 14-May-15 13:07

My friend, who is this batts character that you refer to me as? I honestly do not know what you're referring to. I did not post any comments about Zammit either. Although I have not spoken to him directly he seems like a good guy. In reference to the outsource. I would be more than happy to manage an aa1/2 team on the provision that you push some of your lower quality reserve graders down to us in trade for some juniors. I'm thinking maybe Sean can come play and warm the bench for a while? The only other condition is if we can train the same night as you and goal keepers can do some work together. Does that sound fair?

Not wanted
wrote on 15-May-15 10:08

Stevie, Even if you were keen on coming down to coach and help out i'm not sure you would fit the kenthurst "new age" mould. It might be best to find a new club champ.

PMcGuinness
wrote on 08-Jun-15 00:00

Ken coach not receiving payment? You're kidding.

All sponsors know there's a percentage of their dues that are directed to mcguinness, plus the obligatory double count invoice from DV sponsorship, one payment to mcguinness, one to the bushboys. Keep the coach happy and fed, keep the team happy and fed.

To those who keep bitching about no future for the team, if you know the previous coach you'll also know there's no shortage of money, even though he's officially stepped out, he's still running the show through Roods, the man with the money always has last say.

Back to your caves trolls.

Sure
wrote on 08-Jun-15 10:02

Whatever Pearce.

Pearce Mac
wrote on 08-Jun-15 10:08

Don't know who hacked my account but that's impressive. Wish there was a second payment and i got a sniff of it. Wouldn't worry about Kenthurst guys as you don't be come as successful and Sean and Luke on or off the pitch by worrying about the ghfa tabloid gossip. Good luck today gents.

Admin.
wrote on 09-Jun-15 22:03

Almost sorry to inform you guys of this, Sean's post actually came from a computer that he's used multiple times to post, I feel confident that it's him. PMcGuinness, no one hacked your account, this was also on a computer you've used to post previously. Not sure what you're playing at.

Come back Stevie B
wrote on 07-Sep-16 09:09

What has happened to Stevie B? If we are going to see the back of Kenthurst can we please get Stevie to put the boot in one last time!

Please Stevie
wrote on 19-Jan-17 10:05

stevie, can you give us the clubs thinking behind heading to the Hills comp? Were the Premier League happy with the decision? come on Stevie you have dropped off the Forum

Grape Vine
wrote on 06-Feb-17 13:04

My mail is kurt has been down training with the PL side so we could see him return to PL and not play 35-1's. Any truth in him training with PL?

Politically invasive question
wrote on 08-Feb-17 20:07

So despite a couple teams leaving, whats the general conscensus like these days with individual players and small groups going over to play in the new hills comp? Many people jumping ship?

Author:
Subject: