Anzac Day

Views: 1570 Posts: 17
THE ROCK
wrote on 21-Apr-15 12:00

Pretty sure most people will be happy to see the rain. Also, spoke with Tim Bailey this morning, he said that the rain won't give in till Thur/Fri, which means that we are no chance of getting on this week. So for the people who are looking forward to a few can's this weekend at the dawn service - Enjoy!

I'm a boss
wrote on 21-Apr-15 13:05

Rock your abit early mate, I reckon games will be on Peace out

Groundskeeper Wily
wrote on 21-Apr-15 23:04

Rained 6 of the past 7 days with more to come. I'm with Rock Lets look at the grounds being played at View St - WPH 190mm of rain - gone North Epping - cricket pitch - gone Holland - no drainage - gone Mac Uni - will be playable but Uni will close if no 2 days of sunshine b4 game Smalls Rd - who cares.

What
wrote on 21-Apr-15 23:09

Super league tab is to the right of premier league tab champion

Daily bailey
wrote on 22-Apr-15 06:08

Ghfa have stuffed this up. We should have started the season the week before Easter and played on Easter Monday. Anzac Day should never have been played on. Now we find ourselves with a washout game to make up and no weekends to do it!

Not so daily
wrote on 22-Apr-15 10:05

It rained all Easter so the Easter Monday game would have been washed out as well buddy.

Stoked
wrote on 22-Apr-15 16:04

Local is opening at 6am with $4 pints till 10! See you all next weekend

HALLO
wrote on 23-Apr-15 00:00

$4 pints? is this 2001? where is this!

Hello
wrote on 23-Apr-15 00:04

Where are these $4 pints !?

Puma Pride
wrote on 23-Apr-15 14:09

Just drove past Les Shore... Ground is actually looking pretty good.

YMCA*
wrote on 23-Apr-15 17:00

I don't know where you got that photo from.... but that's our midfielder and his pretty chuffed.

Lucky
wrote on 23-Apr-15 18:03

Lucky the wife didn't open that link! Gees !

Puma Pride
wrote on 24-Apr-15 08:02

In all seriousness... How are grounds looking? We are looking forward to going to Campbell tomorrow and replicating Kenthursts results.

from the ryde website
wrote on 24-Apr-15 09:01

Ryde grounds are closed with the next update at 3 pm today.

from the hornsby website
wrote on 24-Apr-15 09:02

http://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/my-lifestyle/sports-and-recreation/ground-closures-due-to-wet-weather Some open at Hornsby

Matthews
wrote on 24-Apr-15 09:03

from the hornsby website Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/my-lifestyle/sports- > and-recreation/ground-closures-due-to-wet-weather > > Some open at Hornsby wait until 2pm to find out what others are open

Puma Pride
wrote on 24-Apr-15 13:09

Ryde Council Wet weather. All sportsgrounds will be CLOSED on Friday night. All sportsgrounds will be CLOSED on Saturday 25 April 2015 except for: * Christie Park * Smalls Road * Meadowbank Park (field 3) * Magdala Park All sportsgrounds will be CLOSED on Sunday 26 April 2015 except for: * Christie Park * Smalls Road * Magdala Park * Ryde Park * Meadowbank Park (all fields) * Morrison Bay Park (all fields) * Marsfield Park (field 2) * ELS Hall (field 2)

Author:
Subject: