Weekend fixtures

Views: 1787 Posts: 14
Rain Dance
wrote on 20-Apr-15 23:05

Saw the entire kenthurst squad on Sunday doing a traditional American Indian rain dance... Seems they're a bit scared to face ravens this season..

Red & White
wrote on 21-Apr-15 11:07

I don't think so as I remember last year they gave ravens a 3 nil lead and still run them down.

Job kept
wrote on 21-Apr-15 12:05

At least Walter keeps his job for 1 more week!!!

as i remember
wrote on 21-Apr-15 14:02

Red & White Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don't think so as I remember last year they gave > ravens a 3 nil lead and still run them down. and by run them down you mean a dodgy penalty, a goal when the ref wouldnt let a player back on the field from being injured and an own goal.

Logan
wrote on 21-Apr-15 17:00

Yea mate KEN have got lucky wins for 3 years in a row now, winners make their own luck, shit teams like the Ravens have a cry and come up with excuses after giving up 3 goal leads at half time.

Really
wrote on 21-Apr-15 23:03

honestly. What's with all the Ravens hate. For a team that's so terrible there
Sure are a lot of people that seem to be obsessed with mentioning them at every opportunity.

the sideliner
wrote on 22-Apr-15 10:00

No its not the ravens the bushies are scared of... its the size of rick gio....aka beetlejuices eyes that have everyone on the rocks.... him being gone we all thought it was over...but then that fat fella phoenix crapped on all last year on here... plenty of reason to dislike.... and if all else fails... their bad bbq will always shine though.

stats
wrote on 22-Apr-15 10:01

ravens where the only team to score more than one goal against kenthurst the whole season last year (scored a third of the goals kenthurst conceded), until the CoC final they also scored in both games against kenthurst which only one other team did so maybe kenthurst is a bit scared

makes sense?
wrote on 22-Apr-15 11:01

So 2 past players who dont even play PL anymore are the reason why the current boys get ripped on?

and.....
wrote on 22-Apr-15 12:07

Now as they are gone its their shit bbq.

Snoz
wrote on 22-Apr-15 13:01

Don't eat any of the BQQ then....simple solution really. We don't give a shit if people slag us off on the forum. Keep it going ...it only gives us more motivation to win games.

Wake up Geoff
wrote on 22-Apr-15 15:07

Settle down young Ravens. I highly doubt half this thread is from Kenthurst or Ravens players. Just the usual crap stirrers on the forum that make it such a good read. I wouldn't worry too much about revenge etc as we will be lucky to even play this weekend.

real reason
wrote on 22-Apr-15 20:05

the sideliner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No its not the ravens the bushies are scared of... > its the size of rick gio....aka beetlejuices eyes > that have everyone on the rocks.... him being gone > we all thought it was over...but then that fat > fella phoenix crapped on all last year on here... > plenty of reason to dislike.... and if all else > fails... their bad bbq will always shine though. its sorta like the real reason everyone hates playing kenthurst is not because they know theyre going to lose its because you have to listen to NG talk shit non stop at the top of his lungs all game

sideney f-cee
wrote on 29-Apr-15 01:09

Matches all washed out this coming weekend..

Author:
Subject: