eew vs pumas

Views: 1089 Posts: 11
Match of the round
wrote on 19-Apr-15 11:08

Interested to hear the run down of this game? It seems eew are real title contenders this year. I know management at Spirit FC were upset to loose a few players from their ranks to eew and they look to have taken the tigers to the top.

Tiger tiger
wrote on 19-Apr-15 12:01

Tigers scoring off two free kicks and we were lucky not to be down 3-4 nil at half time with Pumas also missing a penalty. Wouldn't read in to it to much

Train
wrote on 19-Apr-15 12:02

That tiger train wanker has been saying the same shit about the Tigers being title contenders for years.

Both
wrote on 19-Apr-15 19:07

Think you'll find both these team will be top 3. Judging that pumas drew with a Kenthurst the week before after leading comfortably, you'd have to say eew are looking really good for the title.

Tiger
wrote on 19-Apr-15 20:08

Was a good match. Both teams fought hard, PHD seemed to run out of steam in the last 20. If the early pen wasn't saved it could have been a very different result but I doubt PHD would have kept a clean sheet. Shout out to your keeper for saving a shot with his face after an awkward bounce and providing laughs for the week.

Two
wrote on 21-Apr-15 07:06

I see turner bagged a double on Saturday.
Surely the best player in the league and with him in ominous form like this it makes eew a real force.

@two
wrote on 21-Apr-15 08:00

Oh get of your own dick mate

peter fitz
wrote on 21-Apr-15 08:02

I always read these posts whteher it about mouyis, or turner, or phd or kenthurst and wonder if they cringe... or worse are they the ones writing them.

goalmouth
wrote on 21-Apr-15 08:05

Do the Pumas have a new keeper in first grade this year?

im a boss
wrote on 21-Apr-15 13:04

Not from what I've heard

Cards
wrote on 21-Apr-15 18:02

Two Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see turner bagged a double on Saturday. > Surely the best player in the league and with him > in ominous form like this it makes eew a real > force. That's if he can stay on the park, dirties player in the league to, He will serve suspensions this season.

Author:
Subject: