FFA Cup Rd 5

Views: 4575 Posts: 38
FFA
wrote on 13-Apr-15 15:03

Wednesday 15 April Kenthurst v Entrance Bateau Bay @ Christie 8.30pm Rangers v Balmain Tigers @ Sports Caringbah 8.00pm

kiwi
wrote on 13-Apr-15 18:04

Rangers, do me a solid and kick the shite out of them, as we are playing them Saturday night.
Go Rangers.

Sleepy Jean
wrote on 13-Apr-15 19:07

Yea ok buddy lay off the ice pipe

NERDS FC
wrote on 13-Apr-15 19:08

After Wednesday, NERDS will be only team left in FFA from GHFA! Get a NERD up ya! The team to watch in GHFA!

Cup
wrote on 29-Apr-15 21:03

How'd Kentgurst go against Prospect?

Cup result
wrote on 29-Apr-15 22:06

Prospect won 3-2, Kenthurst played most of the game with 10men. Got there keeper sent off after about 20 minutes.

Powder finger
wrote on 30-Apr-15 06:07

Kenthurst play every game with 10 men. Grey is a total passenger, Danny Wright covers his fat ass every single time.

Fat ass club
wrote on 30-Apr-15 07:07

Grey didn't play, still heard him though, Write went off injured. Even with 10 men KEN looked the better team. Unlucky not to get the equaliser in the last 10 mins.

Grandstander
wrote on 30-Apr-15 10:05

Good on the bushboys for putting in a great effort last night. After having their keeper sent off around 20 mins in and going 2-1 behind from the resulting penalty, they held their own and actually were unlucky not to come away with the result. They had no reserve keeper on the bench and their right back did well in goals (not sure who he is). After going 3-1 down in the 2nd half they managed to get one back from the spot themselves with 10 to go and had a few more chances to equalise after that. All in all I think kenthurst would have comfortably won with 11 men and probably had the chances to at least force extra time. Referee was not doing them too many favours either. I generally dislike the bushboys but at least they matched it with a so called higher league team.

Not our day
wrote on 30-Apr-15 12:00

Hard to win with 10 men

kiwi
wrote on 30-Apr-15 12:00

im surprised they didn't wipe the floor with prospect. i expected something like 2 to 3 nil as Kenthurst much better team than them. you guys had the best run in for the FFA cup

StevieB
wrote on 30-Apr-15 13:09

May I clarify my above comments. I dislike the old premier league setup unde the mcguiness disease, but am looking at it with an open perspective under the guidance of Sir Luke.

Plus pierce invited me to come down in the other thread.

Question
wrote on 30-Apr-15 13:09

Grandstander Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Good on the bushboys for putting in a great effort
> last night. After having their keeper sent off
> around 20 mins in and going 2-1 behind from the
> resulting penalty, they held their own and
> actually were unlucky not to come away with the
> result. They had no reserve keeper on the bench
> and their right back did well in goals (not sure
> who he is). After going 3-1 down in the 2nd half
> they managed to get one back from the spot
> themselves with 10 to go and had a few more
> chances to equalise after that. All in all I think
> kenthurst would have comfortably won with 11 men
> and probably had the chances to at least force
> extra time. Referee was not doing them too many
> favours either. I generally dislike the bushboys
> but at least they matched it with a so called
> higher league team.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here but if you generally dislike kenthurst, why were you watching them at 830 on a cold and wet night on a Wednesday. Were you bored?

Cheers
wrote on 30-Apr-15 14:03

Cheers batts

Sir Phillip
wrote on 01-May-15 08:03

I know they give away knighthoods for nothing these days... i mean the mrs gave me mine for being her handbag but jesus stevie b fourth of the table and no silverwear might be a little premature to be knighting a bloke..... Just let it happen stevie.. enjoy it... dont force it ;)

StevieB
wrote on 01-May-15 12:08

With both teams unbeaten, and sitting 4th in firsts with a game in hand. Sir phillip, we will be the last knight standing. All hail Sir Luke. Finally Kenthurst can move forward.

de niro the fan
wrote on 01-May-15 13:01

StevieB Wrote:

> With both teams unbeaten, and sitting 4th in
> firsts with a game in hand. Sir phillip, we will
> be the last knight standing.
>
> All hail Sir Luke. Finally Kenthurst can move
> forward.

Insert cringe.... your a creepy stalker stevie b. I think we are all glad we dont know your real name... would be awkward being around you.

Luke put a big wall up around your place or suffer the consequence of stevieb watching you shower....

Stevieb = stalker

FW
wrote on 02-May-15 10:04

de niro the fan Wrote:

> StevieB Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
With both teams unbeaten, and sitting 4th in
> >
firsts with a game in hand. Sir phillip, we
> will
> >
be the last knight standing.
> >

> >
All hail Sir Luke. Finally Kenthurst can move
> >
forward.
>
>
> Insert cringe.... your a creepy stalker stevie b.
> I think we are all glad we dont know your real
> name... would be awkward being around you.
>
> Luke put a big wall up around your place or suffer
> the consequence of stevieb watching you shower....
>
>
>
> Stevieb = stalker

Stevieb = FW
FW = Batts

Dreaming
wrote on 02-May-15 13:04

Stevieb you are dreaming if you think your son will play for kenthurst again, I know who you are and who your son is. He had a very poor game against kenthurst.

Unless you want me to out your real name may I suggest you grow up let the past be the past.

Do your job as a dad and act like a real role model not a scook.

End of story move on

Son of a gun.
wrote on 02-May-15 16:03

No you don't,and he does play for Kenthurst.

Trail
wrote on 02-May-15 17:01

Just trying to put people off the truth mate... I know who u r try again

StevieB
wrote on 05-May-15 15:06

I highly doubt anyone knows who I actually am or could pin point who my son is. I've sat in the background watching this all pan out. Would really like to see my son put on the red and white again so let's just see how it all goes under sir Luke. Things are looking good for the bush boys, got rid of the dead stale moulds wood( mcguiness and Edmonds) and have a fresh crew pushing us in the right direction. Let's just hope when they spilt into the hills league it all sticks together

Bsteve
wrote on 05-May-15 16:00

Stevie b you may well be right in what you are saying but I have to say I feel sorry for you. You are quite a bitter and sad man. Seems the p/l at Kenthurst has consumed your life. I am actually starting to feel sorry for the bushpigs. Seems winning titles and new strips cant buy you happiness. We all can't wait to see the back of the hill billies and the long trip to Kenthurst park and hopefully your son is playing for them So we don't have to read any of your continual rants. I'm sure you won't be able to help yourself and try and have a final say but follow pierce lead and stop this crappy game of bagging tennis.

Maybe
wrote on 05-May-15 17:05

Maybe u have know idea stevieb, and we do know who you really are. Last chance stay off hear or I out u

Black and white
wrote on 05-May-15 18:00

If u know who he is just out him And Steve or whatever u name is ur a deadset looser so I don't blame u for withholding ur name Clown Big result for the eagles this week 2 zip

NG4
wrote on 05-May-15 20:03

stevieb, Time to let it go bud for your boys sake. I marked one of them a few weeks ago. He's a cracking player and could become one of the better players in GHFA if supporter and guided properly. Re Seany, and speaking on behalf of The Kenthurst Squad, Gaffa is loved from within the squad. What he's done for the club on and off the pitch can't be questioned and the stats don't lie with his successes. To now be assisting Roods and focusing on a contingency plan for future years shows he cares about the club as he wants it set up before he leaves. Re Pmac, a cult hero on and off and someone who played a big part in us Winning our last 2 titles. Let's hope the rain stays away this week so we can get some games and start talking about some good a Footy:) NG

Stevieb = grub
wrote on 05-May-15 20:06

Ur a grub stevieb end of story, ur just another key board warrior u princess. Man up and say ur name otherwise all ur crap on hear means shit. At least kenthurst players put a name against a post. If u are or ur son is apart of this club it is an utter embarrassment to the club in the way you have handled yourself. Do us a favour and save your reputation why you can. Fair to say even that will be hard.

PB.
wrote on 05-May-15 23:02

Bsteve Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am actually starting to feel sorry for the > bushpigs. Seems winning titles and new strips cant > buy you happiness. Have you seen their new strip? It's horrendous. No wonder it doesn't make them happy.

memories
wrote on 06-May-15 10:03

Pb you still dancing with the village people? Coz wont matter what strip your and the village people wear you will be in the navying your way back downstairs to sl1. Horrendous footballing side.

inbreds
wrote on 06-May-15 14:08

memories Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pb you still dancing with the village people? Coz > wont matter what strip your and the village people > wear you will be in the navying your way back > downstairs to sl1. Horrendous footballing side. Stevieb = grub Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ur a grub stevieb end of story, ur just another key > board warrior u princess. > > Man up and say ur name otherwise all ur crap on hear > means shit. > > At least kenthurst players put a name against a post. > If u are or ur son is apart of this club it is an > utter embarrassment to the club in the way you have > handled yourself. > > Do us a favour and save your reputation why you can. > Fair to say even that will be hard. I didnt know there were no schools in Kenthurst.

Bucks.
wrote on 06-May-15 17:09

It's ironic that people are bagging Kenthurst for having no juniors and a bad strip when reality is we have more than most and our new strip celebrates that.

[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s1.postimg.org/4cfrm70un/2015_05_06_08_57_45.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]image hosting gif[/url]

awesome
wrote on 06-May-15 21:09

That could be the shittest post yet. Shall we all pull up our junior photos?

Bruce Macavaney
wrote on 06-May-15 22:02

What's Warwick Cappa as a kid have to do kenthurst.

StevieB
wrote on 07-May-15 12:00

I love it how I get told to be quiet only to let all the other bush boys jump on here and justify the mcguiness disease.

Bucks you don't even play at the bush boys anymore so please refrain from further useless posts. My point wasn't about Luke it was more about the other players from kenthurst who are juniors and don't get a shot at even trailing...

And for those people who think they know who I am or who my son is, you would know exactly what you would be missing out of.

Bstevie
wrote on 07-May-15 13:03

Please bush pigs and stve can you let it go. Stop giving this sad sad man anymore oxygen.

Stevie your time may be better spent spending time with your kids rather than on here. This was funny to begin with and we all love some Kenthurst bashing but you my friend are psychotic.

Calling people a disease is a bit low especially for those who know or have been affected by serious diseases.

All concerned have made their thoughts known please move the f#ck on and let us all get back to the important things in life like bagging the tiger train.

Juice
wrote on 07-May-15 14:07

agreed et al post in other thread.

Pooma
wrote on 07-May-15 14:09

Bstevie Wrote:

> let us all get back to
> the important things in life like bagging the
> tiger train.

I thought it was pumas? arent they shite. They couldnt even beat WPH...

Proves nothing
wrote on 07-May-15 20:03

All that picture proves is that kenthurst have a rich history of appalling kits. Just because you have the same bad idea more than once doesn't make it a good idea

Author:
Subject: