Joel?

Views: 1534 Posts: 11
Scout88
wrote on 13-Apr-15 07:06

Last i heard, he is playing for Putney Rangers All Age 2's Even so, they would probably be able to give Ravens a run for their money

PeelParkObserver
wrote on 13-Apr-15 07:07

What has happened to Joel, strong young midfielder that played for Ravens? Didn't see him in firsts or ressies on the weekend. Not good enough for the squad? Based on what I've seen in the past he probably got cut due to the amount he whinges and bickers. Can anyone confirm?

Ewen
wrote on 13-Apr-15 09:03

Playing AA2 with Rangers, saw them play and the weekend and Joel was gassed after 5 mins. Lucky he gave up on PL

EP
wrote on 13-Apr-15 09:06

Please don't impersonate me if you're going to slag off someone I know (and even if I don't).

Poor form.

Ewen

Who Cares
wrote on 13-Apr-15 10:06

EP Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Please don't impersonate me if you're going to
> slag off someone I know (and even if I don't).
>
> Poor form.
>
> Ewen

I'd spend less time on the forum and more time trying to work out how you are going gain points this season so that you remain in the PL in 2016.

Ewen
wrote on 13-Apr-15 14:02

Pipe down fella, I'm not impersonating anyone.
Funnily enough more than 2 people are named Ewen.

Ewen
wrote on 13-Apr-15 15:04

Make that three

Owen
wrote on 14-Apr-15 12:07

Gay name anyway

Not Well
wrote on 17-Apr-15 14:08

In breaking news, a twisted ravens has-been creates a thread about himself and posts comments under aliases.
Rumour has it he's escaped from a mental asylum.
The bloke is not well

JLB
wrote on 17-Apr-15 14:08

Listen guys, since i was young, Playing Premier League was always a dream of mine. And whilst I know most of you would love me to be playing in your team, I just dont have the passion and desire that I once did. I never liked and negative feedback that ever came my way and at the end of the day, this forum was the last straw.

I'd love to make a come back one day, and hopefully I may one day be able to fulfill my dream again. I look forward to playing this season in the lower grades and scoring 30+ goals, whilst replicating my form from the mighty Gladesville Ravens wonder years of 2010 and 2011.

Until 2016, good luck to all teams competing and don't forget to....

GET A RAVEN UP YA!

Snoz
wrote on 17-Apr-15 22:04

JLB Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Listen guys, since i was young, Playing Premier > League was always a dream of mine. And whilst I > know most of you would love me to be playing in > your team, I just dont have the passion and desire > that I once did. I never liked and negative > feedback that ever came my way and at the end of > the day, this forum was the last straw. > > I'd love to make a come back one day, and > hopefully I may one day be able to fulfill my > dream again. I look forward to playing this season > in the lower grades and scoring 30+ goals, whilst > replicating my form from the mighty Gladesville > Ravens wonder years of 2010 and 2011. > > Until 2016, good luck to all teams competing and > don't forget to.... > > GET A RAVEN UP YA! Good luck for the season mate. rip it up.

Author:
Subject: