wphs big loss

Views: 992 Posts: 8
ex lions
wrote on 30-Mar-15 12:04

ex wph not doing so bad afterall with 4 of the 5 scorers

Hills Brumbies 5 defeated Stanmore Hawks 2

There was a real statement of intent from the Brumbies in their first game in State League One, delivering probably the most surprising scoreline of the weekend. Brumbies went to Arlington Oval looking to impress and by the full-time whistle they sat atop of the State League One table with the other first round winners.

Steve Biason scored a brace for the Brumbies in the first half to give them a comfortable cushion in the second half. They dominated possession and didnt rest on the two goal lead, Keunike Maralit adding a third before the flood gates opened with Daniel Morsillo and Gregory Giovenali rounding out the goals for a deserved five-two win. Goals for the visitors came via Vincent Leto and Christian Ekwerike.

dribble
wrote on 30-Mar-15 13:01

proves state leagues 1 and 2 are nothing but glorified park football, tai smith also scored for northern tigers

im a boss
wrote on 30-Mar-15 19:06

Is kiwi going to do a write up every week? Who gives a shit!

kiwi
wrote on 30-Mar-15 21:00

Why would I put that up there
Id just be putting a target on me.
Someone has copied and past the write up off fnsw website.

DAMIEN
wrote on 31-Mar-15 11:07

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why would I put that up there > Id just be putting a target on me. > Someone has copied and past the write up off fnsw > website. Nice start mate. WIll be following throughout the season

Cupper
wrote on 01-Apr-15 05:07

They went well in the FFA cup last night...

brumby grumpy
wrote on 01-Apr-15 09:06

Cupper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They went well in the FFA cup last night... was alright for the first 30 minutes.. went pear shape in the second half when we're down to 10 even with Carlos Valderama -couldn;t buy a goal

bozza
wrote on 02-Apr-15 00:09

Boz' Pittwater RSL is outtt . .

Author:
Subject: