THE BASS DUO

Views: 2892 Posts: 17
Wayne B
wrote on 29-Mar-15 17:07

Word on the street is two young guns from the perth glory juniors have joined the ravens squad? Any truth to jake playing for scotland in the u/21 world cup? I know young matty holds his ground with solid headers. Watch out bushpigs.

Shaking
wrote on 30-Mar-15 09:07

from all the dribble on here it is pumas who need to watch out. As per every pre-season they are the self-proclaimed team to beat!!!

Munsie
wrote on 30-Mar-15 10:04

I'll take bets here that the raven's coach is sacked or walks prior to the half way point of the season. The bloke could play when he was younger, but has the communication skills of a vodafone call centre

Woof woof
wrote on 30-Mar-15 11:02

Communication skills of Vodafone is an insult to the great telco. I think the communication skills of a brick is more appropriate. Half the kids in the ravens squad will pull up lame with shin splints and knee injuries after his 12 hour training sessions! Rumour has it he's been hanging round greyhound training facilities looking for new training methodologies.

upset?
wrote on 31-Mar-15 12:01

Munsie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I'll take bets here that the raven's coach is > sacked or walks prior to the half way point of the > season. The bloke could play when he was younger, > but has the communication skills of a vodafone > call centre are u slightly upset that you were cut last tuesday mate..

no
wrote on 01-Apr-15 23:09

upset? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Munsie Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I'll take bets here that the raven's coach is > > sacked or walks prior to the half way point of > the > > season. The bloke could play when he was > younger, > > but has the communication skills of a vodafone > > call centre > > > are u slightly upset that you were cut last > tuesday mate.. You never got enough numbers to cut anyone?

Carrotz
wrote on 09-Apr-15 10:03

It's Jackson and Matt. Saw them play the other week and they definitely add much needed prowess to the ravens side

Morro
wrote on 11-Apr-15 17:04

I think jack bass will be a permanent ressies defender after that stuff up today.. no talent whatsoever

Blind
wrote on 12-Apr-15 10:00

J Bass didn't play today you f*ckstick

mike
wrote on 12-Apr-15 19:09

Morro Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I think jack bass will be a permanent ressies
> defender after that stuff up today.. no talent
> whatsoever

bloody wet sock

Tayla
wrote on 17-Apr-15 10:04

Wayne B Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Word on the street is two young guns from the
> perth glory juniors have joined the ravens squad?
> Any truth to jake playing for scotland in the u/21
> world cup? I know young matty holds his ground
> with solid headers. Watch out bushpigs.

Apparently they have got the call up back at Glory with all the salary cap issues. These guys are low cost a league players. Good luck back in the purple. The Ravens ship has hit rock bottom now.

????
wrote on 17-Apr-15 12:08

And do you still play for the ravens

Jackson Bass
wrote on 17-Apr-15 13:06

Look I am just a local kid learning to kick a ball.. and the only purple glory I embrace is my 1993 Ford Laser hatchy. YOLO

joey
wrote on 02-May-15 16:02

Saw this guy pissed as a fart last night, nothing but a beer gut and muffin top!

Biilfy46
wrote on 26-Jun-15 11:06

What happened to these guys?? All the talk preseason with no result.. if it wasn't for matt scoring in firsts they'd be smoked. Nuthin but seagulls tryin to chomp chups through a window

Ravsss
wrote on 27-Jun-15 17:06

BIG BAD MATTY BASS DOES IT AGAIN!! #RAVS4TOP4

good guy
wrote on 27-Jun-15 18:02

Don't talk smack about Matty Bass. He is an all around good guy and a good player.

Author:
Subject: