The strangest thing to ever happen?

Views: 1236 Posts: 9
Your kidding me
wrote on 22-Mar-15 23:09

So at training in Tuesday night a kenthurst ressies player decided to turn up to Pumas training, telling multiple people throughout the Pumas squad how he hates kenthurst and hope that get smashed, not hearing one positive thing from him at training, only we see him turning up after our game at Mac uni playing for kenthurst, your kidding me aren't you? Mate your a dog and I wish you all the best throughout the season, you saved us from cutting you anyways. Great tactics kenthurst sinking to a knew low. How embarrassing on behalf of your club. Nate Gray got a comment for us?

groundskeeper willy
wrote on 23-Mar-15 09:09

Ive been filling in that zammo blokes divot since yesterday afternoon. Might want that ghfa synthetic pitch out at kenthurst .... my feeling is your gonna need it.

Zammy
wrote on 23-Mar-15 11:00

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2dja03s.jpg[/IMG]

second chance
wrote on 23-Mar-15 14:02

U sure u guys dont want him?

He's at it again
wrote on 23-Mar-15 15:03

Zammit

surely not
wrote on 23-Mar-15 15:07

surely he wouldnt whinge and complain to another team then crawl back to kenthurst? who was it?

Tell the audience
wrote on 23-Mar-15 16:08

So what was he saying about Kenthurst?

Lesley Shore
wrote on 24-Mar-15 14:01

Won't matter if Zammit stays or goes - Kenthurst have picked up Ex Sydney FC player Adam Dibble.

Meds will help
wrote on 24-Mar-15 21:06

'Your kidding me' if you double the dose of the meds that your doc gave you, get some bed rest, then the delusions, hallucinations and anxiety will subside. Maybe you'll be well enough to play when the comp starts? Maybe?

Author:
Subject: