Hawks

Views: 4749 Posts: 39
What's going on
wrote on 19-Feb-15 23:05

Hear Hawks still have 45-50 people at there training/trials? That's alot of people? What happens to the people you cut, your leaving it abit late for them to find a new club. Hear some good people are facing the axe cause the coach has no idea what is going on?

Hawks any1 keen to comment

Hawk
wrote on 20-Feb-15 00:08

What's going on Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hear Hawks still have 45-50 people at there > training/trials? That's alot of people? What > happens to the people you cut, your leaving it > abit late for them to find a new club. Hear some > good people are facing the axe cause the coach has > no idea what is going on? > > Hawks any1 keen to comment They can all do the 4 drive from Galston to Peel Park every week and play with the Ravens #bestbbq #panelbeatersfc #souvallakias

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Feb-15 10:07

Has peel picked up it's BBQ, last year it wasn't what it used to be!

Horko
wrote on 20-Feb-15 12:04

We're going with a squad of 50 and there will be a rotation policy in place so everyone gets equal game time during the course of the season in firsts and ressies, it's the fairest way and that way our young players won't get burnt out by playing too much football

kiwi
wrote on 20-Feb-15 12:06

Im sure it work for those old blokes like Danial

I'm a boss
wrote on 20-Feb-15 13:04

Haha horko how would these kids get burnt out, they are playing one game a week, they have heaps of rest time, what happens if both squads make final? Who do you cut? Surely if you have young kids play them in all age for a yr to develop physically then use them next yr? Good luck to uses though

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Feb-15 13:05

Who's Danial Mark?

Rozella
wrote on 20-Feb-15 15:06

Clearly Horko is taking the piss. I'm a boss you clearly got hooked up line and sinker on that one mate.

Coaches
wrote on 23-Feb-15 13:03

I'll chat to you tomorrow night before you get out of your car.

emptynest
wrote on 25-Feb-15 13:04

whats happening at Hawks? hearing hawks stalwarts are leaving the nest... is the coach that bad?

A Word From Hayes
wrote on 25-Feb-15 15:00

committee got involved and decided having a squad the same size of kenthurst is not the right way to go throughout the season. So numbers were trimmed to about 42.

Bob Hawk
wrote on 25-Feb-15 15:09

Hearing the coach departed last night.

Hawks nest
wrote on 27-Feb-15 14:03

Heard coaching and committee staff cutting and putting a large number of senior players on notice to bring in youth. Suppose thats the best way to thank the players who probably got them to PL. 2nd year in and already changing the hub of the squad. Dark horse to relegation specials.

TG
wrote on 27-Feb-15 15:02

Time to move on boys.

rumours are true
wrote on 27-Feb-15 16:03

yes the rumours are true. Hawks were carrying dead wood since their promotion. They decided to clear out the dead wood. Pretty clear cut case isn't it? Rumours also have it Kenthurst cleared out their coach and a whole bunch of dead wood too.... Any truth in this? Another rumour has it that redbacks didn't clear out any dead wood and were relegated at the end of the 2014 season. Any truth to this? The only suprise packet is that YMCA cleared out dead wood after they have been promoted including their premiership winning coach and now are struggling for numbers? Probably Putney or North Epping should have got the gig!

kiwi
wrote on 27-Feb-15 16:05

How can putney be in the mix they haven't played a game in sl let a lone pl

rumours are true
wrote on 27-Feb-15 17:00

Putney will win everything.
We played hawks last weekend and we are still scratching our heads as to how they are a PL team.

If PL is that easy, why did GHFA make it so hard for them in the 2014 year to get into SL.

inside the club
wrote on 28-Feb-15 15:05

There must be a reason these players are leaving, maybe the coach has no idea about soccer that running laps continually all season isn't going to help them improve as a player, tactically he knows nothing!

ladyhawke
wrote on 28-Feb-15 15:06

how can we move on TG? this is breaking news. why would they move their squad on with such a good finish in their first year in PL? maybe they aren't getting cut but leaving a sinking ship?

big talk
wrote on 01-Mar-15 02:07

rumours are true Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Putney will win everything. > We played hawks last weekend and we are still > scratching our heads as to how they are a PL > team. > > If PL is that easy, why did GHFA make it so hard > for them in the 2014 year to get into SL. probably cause it was a trial game... you know, to trial players?? sounds as if hawks have more than enough players to circulate through 2 games. Putney to be a mid table at best, the only reason they got a team back in super league is roselea couldnt prove they had enough players to form a squad.

Hotoffthepress
wrote on 01-Mar-15 11:02

I was informed last night that TG quit the Hawks last Thursday.

kiwi
wrote on 01-Mar-15 14:07

Is TG the coach or that other cranky guy i think he is greek or something. Rock whats the go

Inside the club
wrote on 01-Mar-15 19:04

Kiwi F off mate, have a social life, you hva emoting to do with the comp anymore. And TG isn't the coach, the old cranky guy with Fincher and the rock helping

rainy day
wrote on 01-Mar-15 19:06

Tg was there today against rangers. Lost 4-1 as well

Was
wrote on 01-Mar-15 20:00

bushboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > isn't Fincher a bushboy? how is he coaching a > hawks team? He was a bushboy until a few years ago when he went and played for Hawks, he's a good kid, all the best to him

bushboy
wrote on 01-Mar-15 20:01

isn't Fincher a bushboy? how is he coaching a hawks team?

Horko
wrote on 02-Mar-15 09:05

I'm not coaching, but pretty good at collecting the cones and organising the EOST and scoring the odd bomb from 2-3 yards.

As long as we all get equal game time and we respect the oppostion and the game of football, we are all winners and the result doesn't matter; if only every game could end in a draw

kiwi
wrote on 02-Mar-15 10:09

Inside the club
You need to take a chill pill
i was only asking is TG the coach or the other guy.
nerds must be doing something right as there form seems like they are going well
Rock can you elaborate on the game

TG
wrote on 02-Mar-15 11:09

That wasn't me yesterday that was Kiwi.
Now up to speed the Greek guy his the coach,Fincher collects the cones I myself collect the bibs and the Rock cleans up all the pumpkin seeds the Greek guy drops everywhere.now did I miss anything? Oh yeah we got beat yesterday 4-1.

Putknee
wrote on 02-Mar-15 14:00

The hawks should be looking for a goalkeeper.That bloke is a deadset over weighted dip stick.He must have cost them again yesterday.

Rumour
wrote on 02-Mar-15 14:02

I heard the hawks are getting a new strip this year that looks like kenthursts. Another bloody team wearing red and white stripes. Anyone at Hawks can confirm?

THE ROCK
wrote on 02-Mar-15 23:01

Wow, been off for a few days and look at the interest that has been sparked into a laughable sinking ship? To clear a few things up. The squad was trimmed last week, some players were upset which is understandable(inside/outside the squad), but what is done is done so let's move on. The greek bloke(funny description kiwi), is the coach, TG provides the pumkins, i pick up the seeds and the cones and fincher is the captain of washing the bibs! Trials are that for a reason. Good luck to putney and north epping, might see you in 2016 if you win SL.

Hawks flying high
wrote on 23-Mar-15 08:09

I'm hearing Hawks are looking very strong

big win
wrote on 23-Mar-15 12:00

what was the score against glenhaven

Blind Side
wrote on 02-Apr-15 18:00

The game was a real struggle for Hawks. Could hardly compete with the quality that is Glenhaven. Scraped through with a 6-2 win in ressies and a 5-0 in 1sts.

Reality
wrote on 02-Apr-15 22:00

Hawks may make the 4 this year not because they are any good but because how bad the comp will be. Ravens, WPH, YMCA, normo and penno will all be junk and will battle for the spoon. Eew sta hawks to battle for 3rd and 4th Ken and pumas will finish 10 points clear of 3rd.

uhm?
wrote on 03-Apr-15 14:06

Reality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hawks may make the 4 this year not because they > are any good but because how bad the comp will > be. > > Ravens, WPH, YMCA, normo and penno will all be > junk and will battle for the spoon. > > Eew sta hawks to battle for 3rd and 4th > > Ken and pumas will finish 10 points clear of 3rd. Penno beat Dalleys, the reigning KDSA champions. Normo beat Lindfield 4-0 nice reality d!ckhead!

Reality
wrote on 03-Apr-15 17:07

Trials are just that.

uhm...
wrote on 03-Apr-15 21:07

Reality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Trials are just that. So close the season start? I seriously doubt most teams would still be trialing players and would have picked a squad already.

Author:
Subject: