GHFA Cup 2015

Views: 5682 Posts: 41
GHFA Cup 2015
wrote on 17-Feb-15 13:07

Draw for Round 1 - 4 MARCH 7.00pm - YMA v GLH 11 MARCH 6.30pm - MAC v KEN 8.30pm - GLHaa v THL 18 MARCH 6.30pm - EEW v RED 8.30pm - STP v STUaa 25 MARCH 6.30pm - WRR v STU 8.30pm - NER v ARA All other teams have Byes in Round 1

Kick off tonight
wrote on 04-Mar-15 14:02

How will the new PL big guns the ymca go tonight?

Frank
wrote on 05-Mar-15 10:00

Anyone know the score last night.

Ogalos
wrote on 05-Mar-15 12:00

Ymca won 4-3

THE ROCK
wrote on 09-Mar-15 14:09

can't be "struggling" too much if they beat glenhaven...

Rate
wrote on 09-Mar-15 15:00

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can't be "struggling" too much if they beat > glenhaven... Glenhaven arent exactly a strong team to rate yourself against in terms of PL quality

paulina portiztkova
wrote on 09-Mar-15 17:05

who's gonna come for a 8.30pm kick off?

Rozella
wrote on 09-Mar-15 18:05

Rate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > can't be "struggling" too much if they beat > > glenhaven... > > Glenhaven arent exactly a strong team to rate > yourself against in terms of PL quality Sorry Rock, they will get hammered We were very under strength and they are a shell of the team that we played last year. maybe 3 or 4 first graders that i saw from last year. Looks like a breecroft from a couple of years ago mate, I feel for them in advance its going to be a long long year.

turnip
wrote on 09-Mar-15 21:04

Maybe Y are playing their ressies in the cup

THE ROCK
wrote on 10-Mar-15 01:02

i doubt it. From what i've heard, Glenhaven are not the squad I remember in SL, so if YMCA only just beat them in the cup, then they will struggle. No offene Rozella, just heard s watkins is not the hatrick hero he used to be :-)

old guard
wrote on 10-Mar-15 08:01

turnip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe Y are playing their ressies in the cup by ressies do you mean there O35s? was a few of them running about, what happened to last years SL glory team?

turnip
wrote on 11-Mar-15 23:02

Were the GHFA Cup games played tonight?

Results
wrote on 12-Mar-15 11:01

any results from last night?

called off
wrote on 12-Mar-15 11:09

Results Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > any results from last night? second game was called off due to the weather and apparently the first game was abandoned at half time. Kenthurst leading 3-1 at half time apparently

yep
wrote on 12-Mar-15 12:05

can confirm this. kenthurst were playing their under 18s too...

baldo dudeo
wrote on 12-Mar-15 12:08

yep Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can confirm this. > > kenthurst were playing their under 18s too... kenthurst so inbred their 17 year olds are balding and look 30?

kiwi
wrote on 12-Mar-15 14:08

So does that game result stand. Or will they replay

Visitor
wrote on 12-Mar-15 15:04

It must be humiliating for the rest of the comp that these so called KEN inbreds have won 3 comps in a row. Also rans to inbreds, that's pretty low

Pleasure
wrote on 12-Mar-15 16:01

What is all this about PHD being inbreds? The bush pigs are the only ones tapping the same hole as their brothers! Grow up Kenthurst.... Good stuff you won a few comps, now let's see how this year goes as we all know the past is history!

Ted
wrote on 12-Mar-15 16:02

And history repeats itself

speak engrish
wrote on 12-Mar-15 16:05

"Also rans to inbreds, that's pretty low" WTF does that mean? Some idiot is obsessed with inbreds on this forum. Pretty sure the only imbreds are the ones from PHD.....

Take the bait
wrote on 12-Mar-15 22:05

Grow up Kenthurst.... Good stuff you won a few comps, now let's see how this year goes as we all know the past is history!
I think you took the bait well and truely.... Pleasure.

typical
wrote on 13-Mar-15 07:08

would never have guessed that a kenthurst game would be abandonned with all the big mouths on their team

MrHitanerve
wrote on 13-Mar-15 17:03

typical Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would never have guessed that a kenthurst game > would be abandonned with all the big mouths on > their team Ummmm the game was abandoned at half time due to the storm? or did you miss the lightning show being on the couch with your doritos?

??
wrote on 18-Mar-15 22:08

anyone know who won tonights matches?

forfeit
wrote on 19-Mar-15 10:01

Redbacks forfeited as they didn't have their players registered in time

poorly
wrote on 19-Mar-15 19:05

Poor effort Redbacks. Surely they had 12-13 players registered that could have played.

venom
wrote on 19-Mar-15 22:06

poorly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Poor effort Redbacks. Surely they had 12-13 > players registered that could have played. The registra didn't register us for the cup. By the time the manager and coaches realised it was too late. All the players felt very let down by the club

gm
wrote on 20-Mar-15 15:01

After what happened last year, it was probably a good thing.

THE ROCK
wrote on 21-Mar-15 12:06

what happened last year?

Do it yourself?
wrote on 21-Mar-15 21:02

what are you blaming the registrar and the club for? You can register yourself online...

red-CENTRE-back
wrote on 21-Mar-15 22:02

Everyone had registered in the redbacks team, but the registra didn't give the GHFA the appropriate paperwork.

turnip
wrote on 21-Mar-15 22:02

Why didn't your coach/manager confirm that were all your players were ok a week or so before the game?

Spider-Man
wrote on 22-Mar-15 20:07

10 of the red backs lads were suspended after a cup game

Result
wrote on 02-Apr-15 07:03

GLHaa v THL
0-6

hayesy
wrote on 15-Apr-15 22:06

Any result hawks v normo

Juice
wrote on 15-Apr-15 23:04

Hwks 2-0

Christie spy
wrote on 16-Apr-15 10:04

Normo had better of play and created chances but failed to find net.

Hawks had fewer chances but took them. Second goal very well taken.

Exciting ending as lightening forced teams off at 79 minutes.

Neutral Observer
wrote on 16-Apr-15 14:01

As a neutral fan I was surprised that Normo didnt win this game. I was there for the FFA cup game after and Normo started stronger and should have scored early. Hawks didnt look that good and scored a scrappy goal. With one loss already, they will probably struggle this year. Who knows if that final 10minutes would have seen Normo claw back. That second goal was pretty amazing.

Agree
wrote on 16-Apr-15 14:05

yes i agree. The hawks are rubbish and should be automatically sent back to AA1.

They will get relegated this year purely because of how bad they played last night.

Bush Pigger
wrote on 16-Apr-15 16:05

After watching that game I couldn't agree more.Hawks were shot Normo far the better team.Hawks won't go down but will finish 8th this year.

Author:
Subject: