Ins and outs 2015

Views: 12529 Posts: 38
Player movement
wrote on 03-Feb-15 22:08

Any players moved on or come to the league this year? Strong competition or week one ?

Shaker
wrote on 05-Feb-15 13:02

Kenthurst look to have lost alot of players. Most notably Tai Smith. They will be lucky to score any goals without him.

struggle street
wrote on 05-Feb-15 15:01

yeah as they have struggled for the last 3 years....they have replaced. enjoy getting spanked again!!

Peeker
wrote on 05-Feb-15 15:01

Shaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst look to have lost alot of players. Most > notably Tai Smith. They will be lucky to score any > goals without him. "look to have lost a lot of players", what were you down at one of their two training sessions they have had so far to have seen that. True Tai Smith is playing for Northern Tigers this year but you would have also noticed that they have a former Sydney FC player training with them and if he stays injury free will be a great pick up for KEN.

U. Talay
wrote on 05-Feb-15 19:01

Is it David Carney? Please tell me its David Carney!!!

The Biddler
wrote on 06-Feb-15 08:08

Word on the street says its Adam Biddle

Frank
wrote on 06-Feb-15 15:07

Old Epping boy shit player.

Signings
wrote on 06-Feb-15 16:00

That is true, penno have signed borris. In also hearing they have signed the young striker from thornleigh Kelley Gibbons. Looks like they're on a recruitment drive.

actually
wrote on 06-Feb-15 19:04

Signings Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That is true, penno have signed borris. > In also hearing they have signed the young striker > from thornleigh Kelley Gibbons. > Looks like they're on a recruitment drive. Gibbons has signed at Kenthurst

True
wrote on 06-Feb-15 22:07

Borris was tonight named reserves captain at Penno bowlo

Borris
wrote on 07-Feb-15 11:03

Looking forward to playing with the penno boys... I brought Kel and his BBF Brendan with me.

History repeats
wrote on 07-Feb-15 14:09

Shaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst look to have lost alot of players. Most > notably Tai Smith. They will be lucky to score any > goals without him. Or Paul Knipler will score 25 again like before Tai joined.

Trivia
wrote on 08-Feb-15 12:06

Which club has signed a first grade Marconi player and who is he?

Carknee
wrote on 08-Feb-15 18:00

U. Talay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it David Carney? Please tell me its David > Carney!!! No its Emerton

Truth
wrote on 08-Feb-15 19:03

I can confirm Emo is training with Kenthurst.

everyone is high
wrote on 09-Feb-15 20:08

pk never scored 25 in a season and im talking just ghfa comp games

whoever the first grade marconi player is he cant be very good as marconi first grade did absolute shite last year so no wonder hes come back to this leage

and emerton training with kenthurst? sorta like chulina playing for them last year
played 2 games did fuck all and didnt come back

Drew
wrote on 11-Feb-15 10:02

Isn't the Putney coach the same guy that took Roselea to the bottom of the superleague? Also considering how rubbish the sharks were last year I can't see a team made from their dregs competing for anything

Ogalos
wrote on 11-Feb-15 10:09

Putney Rangers is a makeup of mostly Ex-Sharks and a former EEWFC First grader... Under a new head coach... Could be a title contender.

Ogalos
wrote on 11-Feb-15 11:01

You would be surprised... They played Rydalmere Fc in a trial on Sunday and won 3-1.

TigerTooth
wrote on 11-Feb-15 12:01

former EEWFC First grader? name?

Answer
wrote on 11-Feb-15 13:02

Hills hawks > Adrian Papaluca.

Ogalos
wrote on 11-Feb-15 13:03

TigerTooth Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former EEWFC First grader? name? Not for me to say... Apparently he hasnt told the coaching staff.

tiger cub
wrote on 11-Feb-15 15:01

Cant see the EEWFC missing too many first graders from last year eitherway hope he gets more of a run in Super League starting line up!!

Drew
wrote on 11-Feb-15 15:07

This is a G-up surely, calling yourselves title contenders after winning one trial game

Wrong tab
wrote on 12-Feb-15 09:06

Putney comments are not welcome on this tab. Back to the super league tab you go.

Wowser
wrote on 12-Feb-15 17:05

Big news coming...

Big News
wrote on 13-Feb-15 19:08

Pumas have signed Herdit Albefore. Ex international. Will easily be the player in the comp.

So what
wrote on 14-Feb-15 08:09

Too bad the rest of your team is full of pre madonnas that always talk themselves up but never win anything(wait sorry a ghfa cup that no one really gives a fuck about). One player won't win you the league no matter how good you think he is.

Dragon
wrote on 14-Feb-15 11:00

I suggest you look more closely at this player's name. Gun

kiwi
wrote on 14-Feb-15 12:04

Lol

sore loser
wrote on 18-Feb-15 09:06

So what Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Too bad the rest of your team is full of pre > madonnas that always talk themselves up but never > win anything(wait sorry a ghfa cup that no one > really gives a fuck about). One player won't win > you the league no matter how good you think he is. only reason you dont care about the ghfa cup is because youve never won it

pressures on
wrote on 18-Feb-15 17:03

Last chance for pumas to win a premiership before hills association kicks off in 2016. Otherwise they'll be nowhere to be seen in ghfa premiership history.

Happy winner
wrote on 18-Feb-15 19:00

sore loser Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So what Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Too bad the rest of your team is full of pre > > madonnas that always talk themselves up but > never > > win anything(wait sorry a ghfa cup that no one > > really gives a fuck about). One player won't > win > > you the league no matter how good you think he > is. > > > only reason you dont care about the ghfa cup is > because youve never won it I won it last year you dope

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Feb-15 13:07

classic!

Results
wrote on 22-Feb-15 18:01

Any trial results? Few name players ventured to different associations.

smashed
wrote on 24-Feb-15 16:03

Any truth to the rumour West Pennant Hills went down by 10 to Pittwater?

True
wrote on 04-Mar-15 14:00

True. We cut him.

Street walker
wrote on 04-Mar-15 14:09

Word around is that Grey is plying his trade this year in the kuringai competition. Kenthurst cleaning out all the garbage are they?

Author:
Subject: