Views: 2398 Posts: 16
Recruiter
wrote on 14-Jan-15 13:07

A lot going on behind the scenes at pumas. With their first training session this week, it's seems they have picked up more than any other club. Few signings from Blacktown city first grade have them Looking like the team to beat. Add in some Spartans 20s players and an overseas import who will take the league by storm, along with captain fantastic Dundovi? returning, this could well be the cats year. Why I say this, because Kenthurst have lost plenty without filling the voids, west penno lost 6 to brumbies, and penno lost their best player, the young blonde kid. Winners: pumas Dark horse: eew & hawks Relegated: ymca

Trophy
wrote on 15-Jan-15 07:08

From your account, just hand them the trophies now and save everyone else the bother.

Deja vu
wrote on 15-Jan-15 21:07

What's this? pumas being talked up before a season...

Struggle street
wrote on 16-Jan-15 10:01

Pumas are going to struggle, hearing no triangle, Mitchell and muggleton

Transfer News
wrote on 17-Jan-15 09:02

Just quietly EEW have apparently signed 3 ex Marconi players, and a lad who has trialled for Bolton, Sunderland and Watford. Big things to come from the Tigers.

Stronger weaker
wrote on 17-Jan-15 09:02

GHFA going to be stronger or weaker this year guys?

who caress
wrote on 18-Jan-15 11:00

I think the standard will be close to the same standard as last year, if not better

2nd that
wrote on 18-Jan-15 21:01

That's what the word on the street is re eew. Picked up a lot of great players and with pumas are the clear stand outs for the year.

Radar
wrote on 18-Jan-15 21:03

Hawks definately the surprise packet.

Radar that
wrote on 19-Jan-15 12:06

I've heard they signed at least 4 or 5 under20 players from Marconi and 3 from Apia.

Groundskeeper Willie
wrote on 19-Jan-15 22:02

Please guys..... Ronaldo couldnt play football on that dog turd of a ground eew play on. ... unless stadium Australia have become the grounds caretakers expect more shit football, cards and rubbish chat at kent street.

surprising
wrote on 20-Jan-15 09:01

what a surprise pumas and eew talking themselves up again pre season neither will win anything AGAIN

tiger cub
wrote on 20-Jan-15 09:03

I know that EEW haven't even started pre season yet so not sure how and why they would be talking themselves up. More dribble from people that have not much to do!!

rofl
wrote on 20-Jan-15 09:04

marconi came second last in last years u20s no wonder theyve come back to the ghfa

Perm
wrote on 20-Jan-15 22:06

Turner has spent a lot of the off season in the hair dressers working on his perm, which mouyis has been spotted signing up for the annual wood chopping festival at the Easter show

snakehead
wrote on 12-May-15 11:09

Transfer News Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just quietly EEW have apparently signed 3 ex > Marconi players, and a lad who has trialled for > Bolton, Sunderland and Watford. Big things to come > from the Tigers. how do you keep this under salary cap?

Author:
Subject: