Hawks Trials

Views: 1866 Posts: 13
THE ROCK
wrote on 05-Jan-15 22:07

For anyone interested, Hawks are having Trials/Training starting Tuesday 27th 7pm, followed by Thursday 29th 7pm at Hayes Park, Galston. Anyone interested, PM me or come down. Should be a good year!

Late
wrote on 07-Jan-15 14:00

Most people will have already decided where they will be playing their football at by the 27th. Very odd decisions to have trials so late in January and expect to attract any real quality.

THE ROCK
wrote on 08-Jan-15 13:05

Thanks for your comments, they are very positive and constructive. I will make sure i not that down for next year.

The rocker
wrote on 17-Jan-15 09:04

Poaching well again the hawks.

Rozella
wrote on 19-Jan-15 14:04

Rock I herd some of the Hawks boys were down at PHD training. Whats Up?

Truth
wrote on 19-Jan-15 15:08

The pumas are taking the better players from a few teams in GHFA is the word on the street.

Rock Jnr
wrote on 19-Jan-15 17:00

They finally realised that there coach was an idiot? But how many Hawks players do you really think will make the Pumas?

Rocky
wrote on 20-Jan-15 13:01

What the Hawks coach or the Puma's coach?

THE ROCK
wrote on 22-Jan-15 19:05

got to love the pre season banter....

We start next Tuesday for those who are interested.

7pm Hayes Park.

rock Jnr
wrote on 23-Jan-15 10:01

Rock you need to be training four times a week to be fit for the season don't you?

Rozella
wrote on 23-Jan-15 12:05

NO Banter Mate I'm Serious. Herd from the horses Mouth. That you might of new why.

THE ROCK
wrote on 27-Jan-15 10:09

Training/Trials tonight have been cancelled due to wet weather. Enjoy the socceroos and come down Thursday Rail/Hail Shine 7pm Cheers

advertising space
wrote on 10-Feb-15 21:07

Rock I hear the old fella that has been trialling has got a massive forehead. Whack one of those posters on it advertising the trial dates The word is he is like Bobby Bouche all running with the touch of a rapist! You guys must be struggling taking such a botox addict on!

Author:
Subject: