GSFC disbanded

Views: 777 Posts: 6
Sean
wrote on 12-Dec-14 08:08

Hey guys, the Sharks have not put our team up for the super league this season due to unknown reasons. The club has kept us very in the dark on this. After what has happened I am not interested in playing for them again after this. I am 21 years of age, very versatile, can play, defense, attack and goal keeper. was playing first grade so keen to stay in that mold. I've played for 10 years for Dragons, Eastwood and Hunters Hill and since 18 I've been with Yousef's squad. I was invited to a trial last year to play college football in America for the national Scouting Report and was successful in that trial, I have also trialed for Bolton Wanderers FC. I live in Eastwood but don't mind travelling. I look forward to hearing from you. Sean. 0422996678

Peel
wrote on 12-Dec-14 16:01

Come to the Ravens mate. Kickaround/trial/training this Sunday 3pm at Meadowbank. Great new coach, good bunch of blokes, best BBQ in the league

Slippery nipple
wrote on 12-Dec-14 17:04

Sean Brown?

Slippery nipple
wrote on 12-Dec-14 19:04

Don't promise anything to this guy without seeing him play first. Extremely average player, probs AA3 or AA4 standard.

Diego
wrote on 12-Dec-14 22:00

I also heard that the sharks disbanded - it is what it is. The club lacked direction and any real structure so a lot of potential was last. I'm very suprise to see this comment from Sean... definitely not the words of the mediocre player I witneseed on the field. Ravens should consider signing him - you guys need some more subs and more funding so it would work perfectly. But sean kudos from your confidence I hope it gets you places in the corporate world - I am sure they pay wages based on ability to talk shit to strangers.

shit
wrote on 26-Dec-14 01:04

This kid is shit. Lucky if he is all age 10 material. later bole.

Author:
Subject: